PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly

Feliciana Devano
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:53:44 PM
Drip -- drop -- drip -- drop.

The raindrops fell at a pace that held not a candle to a Corellian Snail. It was more of a blue mist than anything else, but nevertheless, it was damp and warm outside. Birds chirpped and sang joyous songs as she danced beneath the shower of the sky and fluttered their wings in the shadows of the drawing eve. The suns began to set over the horizon and the air began to cool. Animals of all shapes and sizes ran for their homes whether they be big or small -- all settled and became quiet once again.

Tap -- tap -- tap -- tap.

The sound of a pen was heard rapping against a table inside of the heated building with large glass paned windows. A young woman sat near one and looked out over the horizon as the sky changed colors from sweet baby blue to pastel oranges and pinks. Her eyes matched the sky more than the rest of her and were a great contrast to her long flowing black hair and equally as long and flowing black robes. A black belt wrapped around her waist and upon it were weapons of the Force users including one such weapon, a Lightsaber. In her hand, though, was a weapon of a different sort -- a pen, and at the disposal of the pen was a piece of paper that she was writing upon, trying her hand at a bit of poetry. A smile of satisfaction crossed the young woman's cherry red lips as she closed the black leather journal that the paper was in and then fastened the pen to the outside in its own holder.

"He should be here soon."

The young woman said softly to herself, checking the crono on the wall. No one was around in sight, save for the old fat bartender that owned the establishment. He was busy drying glasses and restocking his wine selection as Feliciana sat and wrote, waiting for her fiance to meet here there at the place called "Sarah's". She began to imagine who this "Sarah" could have been but her thoughts were broken by the passing by of a group of people who appeared to be native to the planet she was on -- Naboo. In her eyes, those who were born here held exceptional beautiful and she enjoyed watching the women for hours -- wishing she could do things to her hair like they did or wear make-up as they did. Then always thoughts of Sasha would enter her mind and she would smile once again, happy with who she was. This day was no exception, indeed she watched them but was especially happy. Not only did she have as much time as she wanted to see him now, a surprise had come about in her life that she could not keep from him and so -- she was here to speak with Sasha and catch up from their last visit.

SashaKovalev
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:19:03 PM
His hair hung in shaggy ringlets. Though it was not raining, he'd been outside for quite some time now and the mist of the air had dampened everything on him, from his hair to the clothing he wore.

He was a little late, which was somewhat uncharacteristic for him - particularly to be meeting Fel. But she would understand, particularly when he told her what had kept him so long.

He pushed open the door of Sarah's, his eyes adjusting for a moment to the new lighting. He could feel her presence there. It had become the air in the room, and with a broad smile on his face, he inhaled as if he had been waiting all of his life to breathe.

For certainly, he had been waiting all of his life for her. His eyes settled on Fel, never seeing anyone else in the room, never caring to. It was only her that he cared to see.

He moved to where she sat, lifting her in a hug from her seat and holding her close to him. Strong arms refused for a moment to release her, until finally he relented, though only to pull away enough to look into her eyes, his hand coming to cup her chin as he requested a kiss from her.

A suntanned face looked down at her, healthy and glowing with excitement. In his eyes, love and enchantment seemed to sparkle. She brought out the best in him.

"Sorry Im late..." He stated as they finally settled into seats. Mischief danced about on his face, he would explain, in time what had kept him. But for now he was excited to hear about what had been going on with her.

It was a difficult life that they both led - having separate lives and coming together when they could to recapture what kept them so much in love with one another.

A roughened hand reached across the table to hold hers, playing idly with the ring she now wore upon her finger - the ring he'd given to her when he'd asked her to marry him.

He stared at her for a moment, his features still boyish, though slowly beginning to mature into the young man that he was.

"Its funny that you asked me to come...Id been about to send you a message asking you the same thing...." He stated before a somewhat concerned expression crossed his face.

"Everything is ok...you're ok?" He asked.

"

Xazor Elessar
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:27:36 PM
Feliciana's heart skipped a beat as Sasha held her close and kissed her. She smiled like never before and as they sat down, she seemed entranced by his eyes. Indeed, she was so deeply in love and nothing could have ever broken them apart. His concern made her smile -- he was always so concerned for her but she knew he cared and she felt the same in return. Shaking her head, she squeezed his hand in her own gently and focused her eyes upon the boyish features of her face.

"I'm fine -- I'm wonderful! And you? It seems to me that there is an extra bounce in your step."

She grinned to herself for a moment at that comment -- perhaps she was even describing herself. Her aura seemed a lot stronger now as she had grown within the Darkside and had achieved something she had been dreaming of for so long -- hence why she called Sasha, her love, here this very day.

"I just wanted to see you again and I have a lot more time to now."

That was her first secret to him, something that would tell him that something was up. A playful smile crossed her lips as a coy look settled into her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him but pulled away quickly in a teasing manner, hoping to draw his curiousity out even more so than it already was.

SashaKovalev
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:40:59 PM
He raised an eyebrow at her last statement, but before he'd been able to ask her she'd leaned to kiss him and he'd given in without question.

When she pulled away so quickly, teasing him, he knew something was up for sure.

"A lot more time now?" He asked, repeating the words she'd just spoken.

"Did you decide to become a part time dark jedi or something?" He teased, leaning back in his seat for a moment and crossing his arms over his chest. His head tilted curiously as he stared at her, torn between finishing their conversation here or dragging her to the nearest bed and breakfast room they could find.

Feliciana Devano
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:56:26 PM
"Did you decide to become a part time dark jedi or something?"

The statement hit her and instantly caused laughter to escape from Feliciana's mouth. 'Hardly!' she thought to herself as her eyes softened from the excitement and she came to a calm with a smile upon her face.

"Actually, you might say that my duties just increased ten fold -- but I was given my freedom."

She grinned, barely able to hold in what she was exploding with joy to tell him. Finally her eyes fell to the table and then slowly rose back up to rest upon his face and melt into his eyes.

"I -- was just promoted to Dark Jedi Knight and I have a seat on our Council!"

The joy came forth in laughter and the grasping of his hands in her own as she became excited once again. This day was truely wonderful and she was sharing it with her beloved husband to be.

SashaKovalev
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:07:47 PM
He was glad that he could amuse her, but honestly, he wanted to know what was going on.

His arms came uncrossed and his elbows came to rest on the table as his violet eyes stared intensely at her.

Actually, you might say that my duties just increased ten fold -- but I was given my freedom. I -- was just promoted to Dark Jedi Knight and I have a seat on our Council!

He heard the pride and excitement in her voice as she spoke. She could have told him she'd just killed a village of people and razed it to the ground and he likely would have been caught up in her excitement.

"Holy <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>!" He exclaimed, a broad, proud, grin spreading over his features. Faces turned to gaze at the two of them, and seeing a young couple in love simply turned away, as if embarrassed to be caught sharing an intimate moment.

"Congratulations!" He added, leaning to kiss her across the table.

Damned table, He thought, hating the space it put between the two of them.

"Im so proud of you. Im so..." He shrugged, speechless.

"Im so happy for you." He finally finished, shaking his head and grinning.

He gazed for a moment in the direction of the barkeep, who moments later, prodded by the force, waddled over with a bottle of champagne and two glasses that were clean, though probably could have been cleaned with a little more care.

But it didnt matter - it didnt matter at all as Sasha popped the cork and poured the bubbly liquid into the glasses.

He handed Fels to her, and raising his, toasted her.

"To your success...." He stated, his voice sincere in his happiness for her.

Feliciana Devano
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:29:16 PM
Feliciana continued grinning as the excitement continued pouring through the window's of her eyes and the expression on her face. The wine that was brought to them looked wonderful and as Sasha poured it -- she couldn't help but imagine such a thing on their wedding night. A gentle smile came over her lips as he handed the glass to her and she took it, then raised it in a toast to her success.

"And to us!"

The Knight added with happiness before taking the glass closer to her lips and pouring the cool liquid into her mouth. Swallowing a gracious gulp, Feliciana set the glass down upon the table once again and sighed happiness. Then, she remembered something he said to her as he came in.

"Wait a minute -- no celebrating me until I find out what's up with you? You came in here with a grin on your face and telling me that you were about to ask me here. What's going on?"

She questioned suspiciously for a moment, wondering what could have been giving him the added bounce in his step and the noticeable sparkle in his eyes.

SashaKovalev
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:34:01 PM
For a moment, the smile left his face. Wiped out by the seriousness of his situation. He'd had a spring in his step because he'd escaped for a few days to be with her - and because he'd been sitting on the land he'd bought for them only moments ago, sketching what he pictured their house to one day look like.

"I uh...." He shifted slightly, taking a large gulp of the champagne. Yeah, he needed his nerves to settle, alright.

"Ive got something to tell you." He stated.

He could see her imagination working overtime - imagining things that were so far from what he had to tell her that he set his glass down and came out with it.

"I left the Sith Order." He stated, his violet eyes staring at her, somewhat concerned about what her reaction would be.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:40:03 PM
Man, I'm gonna kill this name thing. :verymad

Feliciana Devano
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:41:18 PM
Feliciana stopped for a moment and her hands fell from the table and into her lap.

"I left the Sith Order."

Her jaw dropped open slightly as she looked at his face. She knew not whether to be upset or happy. He had lectured her and they had fought over her decision to leave -- he stated that he would never have dreamt of such a thing -- then he did it. She shook her head and lowered her eyes once again, thinking on how much they argued about her decision -- but then they changed and it was okay again.

"You left? But why? You loved it there! You said you would never betray it! You even -- you even fought with me when I did."

She paused a moment and allowed her eyes to meet his, obviously not hardened with anger, but softened with confusion, perhaps -- or maybe, a new understanding. The young woman took a hand and reached across the table to hold one of Sasha's as a smile crossed her lips.

"Sides and organizations don't matter in our relationship, though, remember? We love eachother no matter what we are -- right? I am curious, though -- where are you now?"

SashaKovalev
Feb 25th, 2003, 12:56:28 PM
You left? But why? You loved it there! You said you would never betray it! You even -- you even fought with me when I did.

He opened his mouth to speak and shut it again. It was hard, so hard to explain what had been going on within him. He sighed softly and met her eyes as her cyan depths lifted to meet his gaze.

Sides and organizations don't matter in our relationship, though, remember? We love each other no matter what we are -- right? I am curious, though -- where are you now?

It was clear that she was not going to be angry with him. This was something he had held concerns about – for she was right – he had been very angry with her when she had left.

And he had been even angrier that she couldn’t tell him where she was going, or to what organization she belonged. He hadn’t been able to understand this then. But now…now he did.

He hadn’t been told outright that he had to keep his whereabouts a secret, but something told him, that for now, it was probably best.

His eyes flickered to her hand that held his, her ring reflecting in the light of the tavern.

“Right now, Im here with you.” He replied, sidestepping the issue a bit.

He shifted a bit.

“I should have told you before, I guess. Its something I’ve been thinking about for….” He shrugged.

“For a while now. I let everyone believe I was happy, Fel. I tried to make myself believe I was happy.” He shook his head and
sighed softly.

“Im not running off to join the jedi or anything…” He added quickly, “But Im just….I don’t know. Im searching right now, trying to find what feels right.”

His eyes searched hers.

“I just need some time, Fel, before I can tell you more.” He hated having to keep anything from her, but for now….