PDA

View Full Version : New bar, New person (open)

Xander Caine
Feb 24th, 2003, 09:51:01 AM
Xander Caine walked down the Dark alley way to the B&G. He just got to the planet from one of the incoming transports and he was looking for food, drink and maybe if he was lucky some work. It had been a while since he had got a job and he was starting to ich for it.
He reached into the pocket of his coat and pulled out a cigar and lighter. As the flame ignited from the lighter his face lit up with light, which is the only way you could see his face in a night as dark as this.
He reached the front door to Yog's and started to walk in as the Bouncer stopped him and asked if he had any weapons on his person. Xander turned and looked at him and said "No" as he exhaled smoke into the mans face. Then he continued to walk into the bar.
He looked around and saw the bar was packed full of people. It took a moment but he found an empty table near the center of the bar.
He says"That was lucky" as he takes a seat.
Then he waved a drone over and ordered some thing to eat and drink.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:49:50 PM
Jaas entered the bar and handed over a his blasters to the guard at the front he walked a short distance in and noticed that every table was full exept for one that had only one man who was smocking cigar.

The big Cizerack walked over to the man his tail swishing behind him as he walked when he reached the table he spoke up

"hello do jyou mjind jif ji sjit herrre?"

Xander Caine
Feb 24th, 2003, 10:51:07 PM
He looked over at the Cizerack and said
"No please join me if you wish"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Feb 25th, 2003, 10:44:30 PM
Jaas sat down across from Xander and waved over a service droid and ordered a steak and a glass of vodka "mjy name jis Jaassssssuuvji Ageerrrrrrodarrrrrr mjight ji have jyourrr name?"

the service droid came with Jaas's order and set it down infront of him he grabed the steak with his hands and started eating it.

Xander Caine
Feb 26th, 2003, 10:43:05 AM
Xander pulled the cigar from his mouth and put in out in the ash tray before answering "My name is Alexander Caine..but just call me Xander. Nice to meet you Jaassuuvi"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:33:42 PM
Jaas looked up from his meal "njice to meet jyou too" he took anothe bit of his steak then whiped his face on his sleeve "what do jyou do forrr a ljivjing Xanderrr?"

Xander Caine
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:44:17 PM
Xander looked at the mans food really quick then back at the man.
"Well I'm a Bounty Hunter...I don't have any work at the moment though". Looks back down at the mans food fast again. [i]"So..ah..What do you do for a living"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:53:09 PM
Jaas took another bit of his steak and a sip of his Vodka "ji am a bountjy hunterrr too but ljike jyou ji dont have a job rjight now."

Xander Caine
Feb 26th, 2003, 05:02:30 PM
"Yeah I'm going have to kind some work here sooner or later. I just got to this planet today and I want to start making a name for my self here"
He looked at Jaassuuvi food again and started to wave the driod over to the table. He looked at the driod and said "take this back and bring me what he has"
Turns backs to Jaassuuvi
"Is it pretty easy find work in these parts?"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Feb 26th, 2003, 05:05:48 PM
"well ji work for mji Mjissstrrrrrresss sssjince jim not sssmarrrt enough to fjind mjy own jobsss."

Xander Caine
Feb 26th, 2003, 05:13:03 PM
strength over brains I can respect that

Takes a drink as he waits for his food to come back

"so whose this Mistress lady?"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:26:03 PM
"ji cant tell jyou herrr name" Jaas said finishing off his steak and vodka.

Xander Caine
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:41:38 PM
"Oh okay"

The droid walks over and gives Xander his food. He says thank you and starts to eat.

"You sound like a pretty interesting person"

ooc-Sorry it took so long for me to reply but my computer isn't working at the moment. So I probably won't be able to post for a few days. sorry.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:45:54 PM
ooc: its ok

Jaas watched the droid bring Xander's food to him "jyesss ji am."

Xander Caine
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:07:09 PM
He pulls up his knife, spins it around his fingers a few times then stabs the meat very violently. After ward he grabs his fork and begins to cut small pieces and place them in his mouth.

"The food in this place is very good"

Takes a few more bits

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:37:43 PM
"jyesss jit jisss" Jaas reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cage with a mouse like creature in it, he reached in and pulls out the mouse "tjime forrr djiserrrt" he pops the mouse into his mouth and chews it up and swallows.