PDA

View Full Version : At least eating hasn't changed at all. (open)

Liu Fong
Feb 24th, 2003, 09:21:06 AM
The one thing that didn't change for him whne he lost his arm was his ability to eat. Turns out you don't need both hands to eat alot of foods, and you don't need two hands to drink from a glass, so the loss of his left arm hasn't affected his eating habits at all. He has a bowl of soup settled before him along with a sandwich and a glass of tea, moving from one to the other as he sees fit. Liu is eatin at one of the larger tables. It's hard to meet people and make friends when the table is too small to seat people at.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:35:29 PM
Shanaria Walks into the bar dressed in her normal blue Bodysuit(See Sig). Seeing that the bar is rather full she thinks of leaving, intill she sees a one armed man sitting at a large table all alone. She walks up to the bar and orders a cider. When she gets her cider she walks over to the one armed mad and says....

"Hi There Hansom! Mind if I join you? It looks like this is the last seet in the bar."

Liu Fong
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:10:50 PM
Liu smiles, swallowing before he speaks.

"Sure! I don't mind it at all."

He trades his spoon for his sandwich and lofts a brow at her. She's blue, and she's wearing blue. How odd. He'll ask her later, but first, introductions.

"My name's Liu."

He extends the stump of his left arm, then remembers and trades for the right.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:36:07 PM
Shanaria puts down her drink and shake his hand.

"I'm Shanaria."

She pick up her drink and sits across the table from Liu

"So how long have you been at the order?"

Liu Fong
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:29:22 PM
Not for long. Less than a month, maybe. I've got a Master though, and my training is underway, so I guess it's all good. Haven't met many people, other than some of the higher ups and a few padawans."

He returns to his soup, looking her over.

"You should probably change those clothes. You'll scare someone."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:42:28 PM
Shanaria smiles, and laughs..

"Why do you think I will scare somebody with the outfit I'm waring? It's just a bodysuit."

Liu Fong
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:53:44 PM
"The eye blends colors. You look like you're naked," Liu says simply. "There's a few people in here who think you're quite the slut."

His elbow points out the bar, where all the patrons are pretending not to stare over their shoulders at her, whispering back and forth.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 25th, 2003, 03:27:44 PM
"Well aren't you a bold one! And how do you know they think I'm a slut? I just like attention, and trust me, Looking is all that they will do with. I like this outfit and it's not as close to my skin color as some other outfits I have."

Liu Fong
Feb 25th, 2003, 03:36:43 PM
Liu shrugs.

"I suppose that was a bit bold of me. But I thought it was worth risking your ire, if it would prevent you from earning a bad reputation."

He polishes off the soup and begins to finish up the half sandwich he has before him.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 25th, 2003, 06:41:45 PM
"I like to show off my body. I'm proud of it and not ashamed of letting people look at it. Where I come from, people let the public see all that they are proud of, and well...I'm proud of what nature gave me, and if people have a problem with it...I don't care."

Shanaria Takes another sip of her drink..

"So what happened to your missing arm?"

Liu Fong
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:45:31 PM
"That's a good way to think of it," Liu says thoughtfully. "I lost my arm in a gang war on ground level."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 25th, 2003, 09:30:56 PM
"That must have hurt! how was it removed? why was it not reatached?"

Liu Fong
Feb 25th, 2003, 10:20:18 PM
"It did hurt. It was removed by way of a blunted vibroblade, and wasn't reattached because the homeless of ground level lack the funds for such medical attention."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 26th, 2003, 12:54:28 AM
"Couldn't you have come to the Jedi for medical help? they don't normaly charge people for their help."

Liu Fong
Feb 26th, 2003, 01:02:16 PM
Liu shakes his head.

"Call me stubborn, but I won't accept charity. I get by on my own steam. It's how it's always been. On ground level, everything we have has been worked hard for. Our houses, food, everything. Thus, I will work hard to get a new arm, or I will learn to deal without it."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:40:04 PM
"Well I guess That makes sence....So why were you on ground level in the first place? Why where you living there?"

Liu Fong
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:43:11 AM
"I was born there. My family is homeless."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:27:35 AM
"Well Ok...Are you going to the meet and greet party in the temple?"

Liu Fong
Mar 4th, 2003, 02:15:44 PM
"I am. I've only met four Jedi since I arrived. It will be a good opportunity to find friends and allies amongs our numbers."

He pops the last of his sandwich in his mouth and sits back.

"And what of you?"

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:37:19 PM
"I'm going...I've tried to get a date, but no luck... I'm being sent to Yog's table, and it looks like all the others at Yog's table already have a date or are not interested."

Shanaria Takes another sip of her drink..

"what table have you been put at?"

Liu Fong
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:46:58 AM
I believe I'm assigned to...Amazon Babe's table..." he says hesitantly as he tries to remember. "Yourself?"

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:21:12 PM
"I'm at Yogs table. It looks like it's going to be fun!"

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:06:55 PM
"That it does. It will be interesting to hear the tales the more experienced Jedi have to tell, as well as find out about our peers in the ranks of Padawans."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:36:41 PM
Shanaria nods in aggreement, as she takes a sip of her cider...

"I wonder if we will have to act formal... I don't like pretending I have a poll up my rear end."

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:28:22 PM
"I imagine that how we act is of little consequence. We must simply be ourselves. A false presentation of formality would be a bad thing. Though I imagine the code of dress will entail the Jedi uniform or a suit."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:26:31 PM
"I'm not waring a Jedi robe! I will come wraped in plastic wrap before I go in a jedi robe..."

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:55:04 PM
"I woudln't put it past you to wear plastic wrap to that party...it just seems like something you would do. If not a Jedi robe, then a formal dress would do the trick, I expect. I lack both the Jedi robe and a tuxedo, so I will be wearing my usual clothes, washed and ironed as best I can manage."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:54:48 AM
"Well...Ya I probably would do that if given only the choice of Jedi robes and plastic wrap... I was intending to ware one of my nice dresses..."

Shanaria Sips her cider again...

"I hope that there will be another person at my table that I already know... I realy am rather shy...unless I'm flirting...I just use that to help 'brake the ice'... "

Liu Fong
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:31:21 PM
"My own Master is at my table, I believe, so getting to know others through him shouldn't be a problem. Usually the first thing that breaks the ice in my conversation is something concerning my missing arm..."

Liu shrugs.

"It's different for all people, I suppose."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:21:50 PM
"Ya well I don't have missing limbs to help open up the conversation, So I tend to use my natural beauty...I guess everybody is diffrent when it comes to braking the Ice."

Shanaria nods to where his missing are should be...

"Do you ever intend to get a replacement arm."

Liu Fong
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:52:47 PM
"Perhaps, if I can one day afford it. I'm doing well at the moment, so I'll leave it be."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:34:11 AM
"Well, Your doing better that I would... I like My limbs where they are, and I don't know what I would do If I lost any of them."

Liu Fong
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:39:52 AM
"I am told that the Order would replace my arm for me. Pay for the operation and see that it was done...but I've never accepted charity from others, and I won't now. I will earn my arm back on my own, or I will have it not at all. It is the same with my Force training. I will learn at my own pace, and excel because I worked hard, not because someone is spoon-feeding me the technique. Sage Hazzard is an excellent master in that he doesn't give anything away, and his style of teaching agrees with my style of learning."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:02:54 AM
"Well I'm glad to hear that you have found a master that works for you. I have Dasquian as my Master. He's rather good but it probably helps that I have had some trainning before I came here."

Liu Fong
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:22:36 PM
"Oh? In what?"

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:46:16 PM
"The Force... Almost all of my family are Jedi and ever since I could talk they have been training me to use my mind powers. I already know how to infiltrate the minds of other, I know how to read thoughts, I am a natural telepath, and I can do some basic mind tricks. I also have been taught the class book jedi stuff , like the code, respect for life, theory on how the force works, and other stuff like that... I came here to do the rest of my training so I wouldn't be put under my grandfather's reputation."

Liu Fong
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:06:44 PM
"Is that so? Thus far I have learned to sense things by way of the Force. The rest, I suppose, will come in due time."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 14th, 2003, 02:10:22 PM
"I can defenately tell you that all the stuff I've been taught, came with alot of time and self-control. 8 hours of examining the thoughts and memories of a Rigilan Wood Slug, or that of a Omwatii Lake Rat, Is almost enough to drive a person crazy."

Liu Fong
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:48:57 PM
"Nothing worth doing was ever easy."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:58:39 AM
"I know... but as a little kid it all seem pointless...From the lectures to the mind-numbing tasks, it all seemed pointless... Now I can why I was put through all that stuff, and I'm glad I had those 'pointless' classes."

Liu Fong
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:10:42 PM
"Retrospect can be an eye opener," Liu comments. He pushes back his bowl and glass and stands, dropping a tip onto the table. "My meal is finished, so I'll be on my way. You can come with me if you like."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 17th, 2003, 10:50:36 AM
Shanaria finishes her cider and stands...

"Where are you going? I most likely will be willing to go with you, but I would like to know where we would be going first."

Liu Fong
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:53:39 PM
"I'm going to simply wander about the garden at the Living Quarters. I like it best there, for whatever reason."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 18th, 2003, 07:00:02 PM
"Sure...I'll go with you...Lead the way."