PDA

View Full Version : Erasing a senator

Malice
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:01:02 AM
A lone corellian corvett shot through space. Leaving Corellia, and heading towards Coruscant. Within were Malice, accompanied by lady Athena. They as well as others had a very important business deal to attend to. Behind them, were a couple more corvetts, those containing the younger members of the order.

Sitting in one of the chairs, Malice sipped a whiskey. Turning towards Athena, he spoke.

*So, how long do you think it might take to get him? I mean, if things go as planned*

Malice usually was the ever impatient one. But he did love to have fun when on a mission of sorts. Curious he was though, if fun would be allowed on this mission.

Nayala Palain
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:49:33 PM
Athena thought for a while. She was working on the final pieces of the plan as the corvet travled. She hated being in ships, finally her concentration was broken..

" Umm ooh well I dont know, nothing ever goes just the way we have planed. But it should take no more then a few days. This way the kids have some fun, and keep the guards and most of the Jedi off our backs. "

Malice
Feb 28th, 2003, 10:27:47 PM
Malice grunts when he hears it would take a few days.

*Darn, i knew i should have brought more clothes. No matter, with the chaos the little ones will cause should allow me to steal some clothes without being noticed*

Malice leaned back against his seat and closed his eyes. They would arrive at Coruscant within a couple of hours. Time in which he would rest. For when the hunt begins, rest would be a commodity he wont have.

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:10:12 PM
On the Galaxy's biggest shithole AKA Coruscant, a lone man stood near a pillar, leaning against it. He had a few hours to kill, so he was havign a bit of a stroll while waiting for some client or something. The message was garbled - what he saw was however interesting

Want someone big to kill?

Hey, murder, mayhem. That's what he liked. Long as they paid him good, didn't matter. Wonder who these people coming to Coruscant were? Hoped they had some fun lined up, else he'll be pissed off.

Nayala Palain
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:16:10 PM
The message had finally be reported as read. She had sent it to the only man she knew could help within such matters, DT, owner of Assassins Inc... . As the shuttles raced there way towards Coruscant she smiled and rested. Now that there was another face to take the guards off the real trip.

She sent him a new message...

Meet me at the second largest bar in 4 hours, when you get to the bar I will find you and then from there, we can work on the details.

This time DT would notice just a face on the comm link then it faded.

ra hath
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:14:46 PM
As Ra sat in back of one of the other ship.resting and looking forward to the many beatdowns he would lay upon many people .And the special few how would witness his new move the brith of fire frist hand a smile crept across his face as he layed back in chair.Oh yeah this is going to be crazy fun.Senator my <smallfont color=#999900>-Censored-</smallfont> when this all over he'll be nothing but a pile of ash.

Malice
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:38:54 AM
OOC: I have returned. Sorry to keep you all waiting, but i sorta messed up my comp and deleted a file i needed to get online. I just got it fixed however so let's get on with it.

IC: The first shuttle, containing Athena and Malice had finally arrived. Pulling out of hyperspace, the corellian corvette loomed over Coruscant. Within moments, a clearance officer commed the shuttle. Using fake names and I.D's, Malice and Athena were known as business reps from one of Corellia's many cities. Here on a business meeting. It took a few minutes, but they were granted permission to land, at docking bay 34-A. Malice( under the name of Dan) had also told the officer of a few more shuttles that would be coming in. Reps also, from other planets.

In no time, the corvette was in the hanger bay, and the two sith had found themselves amongst the bustle of crowds moving about. Looking around, Malice turned to Athena.

*So, where too first?*

He had not noticed, nor did he know of Athena's contact with DT, and the meeting him. As such, he had no idea where to begin. Wether they should seek out the senator now, or wait till the other's arrive. Or even wait till something happens.

ra hath
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:45:54 AM
As the shuttle Ra was in reached the surfise.Ra got up out his steet started geting ready fore a butt kicking good time .He didn't know about any one els but he was going to have some fun .While here on the great capitle planet.After thinking that Ra knew that the frist thing he should do is to find his master to any instruction.