PDA

View Full Version : Force Hide and Seek (Lime)

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:33:34 AM
Zeke's usual method of Force Sense training is useless now. Lime is but a child; the disorienting nature of Zeke's usual drill will more than likely backfire. So instead, he has decided on a new method. It's amazingly simple; he's surprised he didn't think of it earlier. He and Lime will play Hide and Seek.

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 01:32:30 PM
Note in one hand, digital map in the other, Lime hopped merrily along. The bleeping of the map alerted her that she neared the 450 - 550 halls of the Jedi temple, only a short run and a couple of turns until the doors with "Training Facility" on a plaque were in sight.

The note wanted her to meet Zeke there.

Glancing down at the note, then back at the plaque, she pushed the doors open until she could squeeze through into a bright artifical forest that surrounded the training arenas.

Zeke stood at the outskirts.

"Hiya Mr. Zeke!"

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 01:50:35 PM
"Hey Lime. Do you like to play Hide and Seek?"

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:50:28 PM
"Kinda. It's fun when there is alot of people to play with us," Lime admitted, "Are me and you going to play it?"

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:07:07 PM
"We are."

Zeke kneels and takes a strip of cloth from his pocket, trying it around her eyes.

"You're it, Lime. You will count to ten, and when you're done, you'll have to use the Force to find me. Do you understand?"

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:12:34 PM
"I can't take off the blindfold?" Lime frowned, "How can I find you if I can't see where I'm going?"

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:27:02 PM
"Use the Force, Lime," he says reassuringly. "The Force will guide you, I promise. You must be calm, and have patience. Now start counting. I'll go hide."

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:46:55 PM
"But... but..." Lime sighs lightly, "Okay.. I'll try. One... two..."

Lime could hear Zeke scamper off with rustling leaves, and soon she finished counting with a firm "Ten! Ready or not!". Her hands shot out infront of her as Lime slowly began to shuffle forward with small steps.

"Zeke! How do I see with the Force?" She shouted, blind as a bat.

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:53:37 PM
His voice is in her mind, so as not to give his position away.

"Call it to you...when you have the Force, imagine it as eyes. They will see for you."

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:07:12 PM
"Okay..." She mummbled, holding out her hands Lime felt the Force flow across her skin. A regular feeling when she started to conjure the force to her, a tingling feeling which calmed and soothed her.

She tried as Zeke requested, trying to use the Force as her own eyes. It worked, somewhat, for her vision faded into a black and white infraed blue world. She looked around, turning circles in the infinte blue..

"Neat..."

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:15:06 PM
"That it is...find the brightest glowing shape. Living things appear brightest, because of their strong attunement with the Force. Jedi are particularly easy to see."

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:36:38 PM
She turns a few more times, seeing nothing but a mraid of blues. Until.. There! A whiter shade of blue stands out, peeking from the trees.

A big grin broke out on her face, and she made her way to the tree. Unfortunatly, She tangled herself in a mass of vines before reaching the Knight, slowly untangling herself Lime notices that the white aura had dissapeared..

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:42:16 PM
Zeke sits at the base of a tree across the clearing, slouched low, watching Lime intently. She's learning rapidly, as kids have a tendency to do. But above all, she's having fun. Zeke's brow furrows as he remembers her explain her past. The taunts, the attacks, all because she was different. She shouldn't have to deal with that. He made damn sure May didn't when they were children, and he'll do the same for Lime. He calls forth with his telepathy, the aura about him glowing brighter a he uses the Force.

Over here.

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:57:33 PM
Lime turns, seeing Zeke again in the blue haze. Grinning haphazardly she hops over a few fallen logs, trips over some vines, but eventually makes it to him.

"I found youuu!"

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 08:10:46 PM
"You sure did."

Zeke pulls her into his lap and undoes her blindfold.

"That's all there is to Force Sensing. Droids have no Force signature, and so they would appear as a sort of nothing. There is one other thing, Lime."

He shifts her so she's looking him in the eyes.

"Listen carefully, ok? This next part may be the most important thing I ever teach you about Force Sense."

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 08:16:23 PM
Lime sits straight, looking into Zeke's eyes deeply. "I'm listening."

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 08:32:22 PM
"There is an animal called a ysalamir. It's a lizard, and it creates a void in the Force. While a person is in the void, they cannot use the Force at all. The area where the ysalamir is appears as a great nothing. Not even a blank as the droids appear. There is absolutely nothing. If you sense one, you must stay away from it. Do you understand?"

His voice is deadly serious, and his smile is gone from his face.

Lime
Feb 24th, 2003, 08:49:50 PM
"I understand, Mr. Zeke," Lime responds, slowly. "Don't go near the ysa... ysali.. lizards.."

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 08:53:11 PM
"Y-sa-la-mir," Zeke says for her reference. "You must avoid them. They will nullify your Force ability."

He stands up, letting go of her.

"Now your training is done for the day. You can go do whatever you want."