PDA

View Full Version : You're stronger than ya look. Faster too. (Rognan)

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:30:39 AM
His third Force Boost lesson. He's got the procedure basically down, but he wants to mix it up some. He made sure the Janitor neglected to clean a room. Debris is strewn about, with the large cabinets of equipment knocked over and in disarray. This should be fun.

Rognan Dar
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:37:21 AM
Rognan arived in a room that could have killed a clean freak. There was all sorts of stuff on the floor, not to mention the equipment cabinets knocked over. Why would someone want to even be in a place like this.

"Good evening, Master Zeke." He said as he aproched him. He looked at the room again then back to Zeke.

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 09:07:55 AM
"Hey man. Place is a mess, huh?"

Zeke doesn't even have to ask; the look on the Padawan's face voices his disapproval.

"Well, how about cleaning it up? Shouldn't take you much more than...well...ten seconds..."

More like ten minutes. This is one of the larger training halls.

Rognan Dar
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:04:00 PM
"Sure I wouldn't mind cleaning it up....but in ten seconds? Are you crazy? Is this part of my training, because that what I thought I came here for?"

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:17:44 PM
"What else? Using the Force, you can clean this room in no time at all. First, set the cabinets back up."

Zeke gestures at the heavy steel closets.

"Only three hundred or so pounds...not alot."

Rognan Dar
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:23:25 PM
Rognans eyes widened.

"Only! Did someone put something in your drink?"

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:05:48 PM
"Not at all. Rognan Dar, you're stronger than you'll ever know. Go on...give it a try."

He'll have to use the Force to do it. Let's see if he realizes it or not.

Rognan Dar
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:23:11 PM
Rognan gave him a final wierd look before heading over to the cabinets.

"Ok, lets see." He tried lifting it up, knowing that he wouldn't be able to. He stepped back a foot and looked at how he could get it upright.

You're stronger than you'll ever know, what did he mean by that. How could he be stronger. There was no logical way....excpet...the Force! That was it, that was the only other way to lift such a heavy object. But how to use it here. He looked tord Zeke for help, not knowing how to ask or what he might get.

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:25:37 PM
"Go ahead. Call upon it. Use it to fortify your strength."

Rognan Dar
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:36:10 PM
So thats what he did. He has learned before that he needed to call upon the force, but it seemed diffrent eachtime he did, and most times it was for a diffrent thing. But, nevertheless, he called upon it, asking it to help him. He stepped back over to the cabinet and tried to lift it again. This time he lifted it slightly, not nearly enough to change anything. But Rognan thought of a better idea. He would lift it with his body and with his mind. So, he started to lift it with his hands, then stretched out with his mind and use what he could of his telekenetic abilitys. Slow, but surely, the cabinet was moved to its upright position. Rognan took a breath and stepped back, almost collapsing.

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:56:54 PM
"Nice. Now pick up all the equipment. You have one minute."

There's enough here to make the job easily twenty minutes. No one's that fast...not at a natural level, anyways.

Rognan Dar
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:55:02 PM
Rognan went strait to work, no time to think about what and where to start. He picked up things and ran back to the cabinet and put them in, but in a messy way. He knew there was no way he could do this in a minute, by now it was fifty seconds.

Rognan calls on the force to help him out here, hoping that it will somehow either make time slower or him faster. And it work. He was moving faster then normal, but not fast enough to do it in a minute. Though, Rognan did clean up a small section of the room, it was still a mess.

Zeke
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:59:59 PM
Well...at least he caught on.

"Do the rest. I won't time you, but speed is of the essence."

Rognan Dar
Feb 25th, 2003, 03:04:45 PM
After take a second to catch his breath he went back to work, though he thought of something that could help. He would also use his telekenesis again. So, he started to run, and used his ability to pull the things on the floor to him, that way he would not have to stop to pick it up. With this new plan it took him about six minutes to finish the job, but the cabinet was not organised, so he fixed it up, making it look proper. He sat down next to the cabinet and took in deep breaths.

Zeke
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:18:45 PM
"Nice. Want something to drink?"

Zeke gestures to the room's high rafters. Above, the tired Padawan can see a bottle of water.

"If ya want some water, you'll hafta jump for it."

Rognan Dar
Feb 27th, 2003, 12:24:32 AM
"Jump?" He looked up to see the water. "Ooh, that water...what if I'm not thirsty?"

Zeke
Feb 27th, 2003, 01:01:41 AM
"Then go get me some! Be a helpful Padawan, why don'tcha?" he asks lightheartedly.

The Knight takes a seat on the floor to watch.

Rognan Dar
Feb 27th, 2003, 03:44:22 PM
Rognan sighed. How was he going to get this. Then he put it all together. Everything that he has done was with the Force, so he must be making do all this stuff to learn how to use it better. So all I have to do is use the force and jump really high... but how was he going to do it this time. Just call on it like all the other times...might as well, he was thinking to himself.

So, Rognan called on the Force to make him jump high, and he did, not as high as needed but higher then he ever jumped before. It was a odd site to see, him jumping higher every time he tried again, until he jumped over ten feet up, when he came down he landed on his feet but collaps on the floor. But that didn't stop him. He picked himself back up and did it again, this time he went as high as needed, but with the sudden rush of movement, his hand eye contact was at a lose. He hit the glass with his hand, but didn't hold onto it, instead it was knocked down to the floor, its contents spilling unto Zeke and the glass shatter on the floor nearby.

"Oh, no. Are you alright, Master Zeke?"

Zeke
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:22:35 PM
"Yeah, you got it didn't you? In the end, that's all that matters."

Zeke stands, wringing his clothes.

"I'ma go change. You're done for the day; that was the last of the training."

Rognan Dar
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:12:13 AM
Rognan felt so bad. He didn't try to knock the water over, and yet Zeke said it was okay, but he felt that he disapointed him master. It was a slow walk from the thraining area to... where ever he was going.