PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm awake at 6am

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:07:38 AM
That stupid, bloody film that's why!!! :cry

I saw "The Ring" tonight. Thought it was atrocious but appreciated the surealness and cinematography. I'll never watch it again and would never even force this film onto my worst enemy I thought it was so bad. The number of plot-holes and inexplicable on-goings were too plentiful to forgive.

That aside though, I went to bed thinking nothing of it at all. I started drifting off when all of a sudden mt TV turned itself on with the snowy crackling as featured in that god-awful movie. It then went silent as the image of the desolate area with only the well at the centre, when I saw the hand of the girl emerge from it - well, I was finished! I woke up at that moment and note a moment too soon. I had actually fallen asleep except in my dream I thought I was awake. It was awful!

I wouldn't mind so much if I had actually liked that film but I don't want dead girls crawling through my television set!!! :cry

I have been properly freaked out by this and will stay awake now until it's time for work at 8am. Damn you and your movies, Charley! :(

James Prent
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:10:00 AM
*huggles* I'll sing you to sleep. :)

Taylor Millard
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:13:06 AM
awwwww how cute

James Prent
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:14:25 AM
You're just jealous.

Soraya Taveres
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:21:50 AM
:\ :: pat, pat ::

Go to sleeeeep... go to sleeeep... lalalalalagrrrargh... [/Dani Filth]

Figrin D'an
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:24:12 AM
Haven't seen "The Ring." Maybe I will just out of sheer curiosity now.

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:30:48 AM
I haven't the foggiest as to why I dreamt of it. I honestly thought it was appaulling when it came to storyline and plot, nothing made sense and it was full of holes. The cinematography was excellent and the scene which I dreamt of is the second most scary thing I've ever seen in a movie. The first being at the end of "The Blair Witch Project" when the guy is standing in the corner of the basement facing away.

It'll be time for cornflakes soon. :rollin

Sigil Roland
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:35:02 AM
Lucky you, I'm snowed in, have no class tomarrow, and am to bored to sleep. Any ideas?

Figrin D'an
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:39:58 AM
"Blair Witch" didn't do anything for me... I wasn't that moved by it, be it in a scared sense or anything else.

But I don't frighten easily, so maybe it's just me.

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:40:31 AM
Sleeeep. Sleep is good.

Soraya Taveres
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:54:20 AM
Originally posted by Sigil Roland
Lucky you, I'm snowed in, have no class tomarrow, and am to bored to sleep. Any ideas?

Watch The Ring!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 24th, 2003, 01:20:00 AM
I thought it a pretty fair movie but it didnt scare me. It would have been better had the plot made more sense.

*offers Loki some milk for his flakes :)

ReaperFett
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:42:17 AM
Loki, just remember the positive things you've seen.

Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer Daredevil X2 Trailer

;)

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:31:22 PM
you deserved it :)

Admiral Lebron
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:56:35 PM
Blair Witch Project = lame.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Feb 24th, 2003, 07:58:30 PM
You said it!

AmazonBabe
Feb 24th, 2003, 08:02:35 PM
Poor Loki!

Want me to fly over and tuck you in bed? :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 25th, 2003, 01:45:03 AM
Blair Witch was horrible...didn't freak out at all...haven't seen the Ring yet but doubt it will scare me, those don't work on me except if something jumps out suddenly.....

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Feb 25th, 2003, 01:59:19 AM
The Ring is awesome. Scary movies don't do much for me, but stuff like that is wonderful.

Sene Unty
Feb 25th, 2003, 09:15:45 AM
The Ring was a great movie IMO...and scary as hell..it was hard for me to go to sleep for a week after...

Hell this past weekend I was staying at a friends house when I asked to go to the bathroom. As I made my way there I saw a circular mirror hanging on the wall that for some reason brought back the ring in my mind. I flipped out and had to take a piss in fear....which made me very ANGRY!

Anyways that's my story....