View Full Version : Sweet mother of God! (Character theme song)

Sanis Prent
Feb 23rd, 2003, 07:34:59 PM
I just found the most amazingly well-fitting song for Sanis and Navaria!

Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow - Picture

Wow...even though I dislike Sheryl Crow, that song is fantastic!

(puts on repeat) :D

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 23rd, 2003, 07:37:33 PM
I think I'll look for a Loki theme song. See what I can find. :)

By the way, I concur, that song is excellent.

Sejah Haversh
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:21:37 PM
Strangely, I conjure up the image od Kenny Rodgers and Dolly Parton singing whenever I hear that song.

It's not a remake, is it? Good song, though.

Sanis Prent
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:25:14 PM
Not to my knowledge, it isn't.

Ishan Shade
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:02:51 PM
I think I've heard that one on the radio....it gets a lot of air play.

Sanis Prent
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:06:01 PM
It deserves it. Its very beautiful

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:23:03 PM
Ive heard that song everyday, almost 50 times a day, for 3 weeks now. Both of my girls love and remind me how much by blaring it on their stereos.

I like it, too :)

But not 50 times a day :(

Sanis Prent
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:29:22 PM
I hardly ever listen to radio, so I was pleasantly suprised when I did so today.

imported_Terran Starek
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:44:59 PM
I believe it is a remake, Sejah. :)

I never knew Kid Rock had such a good voice. I respect him lots more after that song and "Winds of Change" or whatever it was called. He's a great vocalist. :D

Sanis Prent
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:54:31 PM
He's easily one of the most talented musicians I have ever seen. I went to one of his concerts...and during one stretch of a song, he played every instrument on stage: 2 guitars, bass, bongos, drums, keyboard, and never missed a beat as he took control or returned it to the specified person.

His concert is the best entertainment experience I've seen from a band.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 24th, 2003, 03:05:46 AM
Haven't heard it yet. The local station sucks. It's Nickelback, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World(that's not so bad), repeat. Ugh.

What genre is it in? What station did you hear it on and what other kind of songs do they play. The station I mentioned is an alternative rock station. Maybe I could hear this groovy song if I switched onto another station.

imported_Terran Starek
Feb 24th, 2003, 11:02:52 AM
Incubus is my favorite band. :D

But I've liked them forever--way before they got radio play. Songs like "Drive" and "Warning" have been so patheticly overplayed. But their stuff is really, really good. Their lyrics are awesome, which is something that is important to me when I like music. :)