PDA

View Full Version : Angel of darkness(Jana)

Malice
Feb 23rd, 2003, 01:25:22 PM
OOC: Sorry bout that. I thought i had mae one already. Don't know where it went.

IC: The room was cold and dank. Water droplets formed on the sides of the walls. shadows danced along everywhere, light barely present from the three torches which burned. Malice sat in the middle of the room, in a cross legged position. This room was one of the order's old training rooms which lasted through the first order being blown up.

He had sent a service droid to bring Jana Silthron to him. Her training would begin.

Jana Silthron
Feb 25th, 2003, 07:10:49 PM
Jana slowly followed the droid down to the training grounds of the Sith Order. Her eyes drifted along the walls and into the shadows. Again, she felt as though someone was watching her. She quickly shrugged off the feeling but kept her guard up. She soon came to the training grounds that Malice had chosen. She slowly walked over to him and bowed.

"My lord. I have come at your request."

Malice
Feb 28th, 2003, 10:36:21 PM
Malice merely stared at Jana. Thoughts of there short battle still in his mind. Walking up to her, his dark blue eyes sunk into hers.

*So tell me about yourself Jana. I will need to know what it is you already posses in r knowledge of the force. From our last encounter i know you are a skilled fighter. But what else you can do i know not*

Jana Silthron
Feb 28th, 2003, 10:52:35 PM
"I was trained to be an assassin from a young age. Fighting was my life until my family was killed. Then killing became my life.

"As for what I know of the force, I know some of the basics, such as force blast, push, mind reading and sensing. Not much other than that."

She stared back into his eyes, just as cold as before. Her wings extend out behind her as she stood there, watching her new master.

Malice
Mar 28th, 2003, 12:47:11 AM
Malice shook his head.

*Then how about we begin with force enhancing. Or do you already know how to do that*

Force enhancing was also part of the basics. She should know this. If not then this is where they would start before moving on.

Jana Silthron
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:27:30 PM
"No I can not say that I know much on this."

She stood, watching him and waiting.

(Sorry for the short post. Kind of out of it tonight.)

Malice
Apr 13th, 2003, 08:06:45 PM
OOC: Tis ok. Sorry for the late reply, been real busy RL wise.

IC: Malice nodded his head at her answer.

*The two that you will learn is called force speed........and enhancing your strength. Before we begin, are you sure you do not already know this*

Malice did not feel like going over things more then once with a single deciple. Besides, he could have sworn she displayed knowledge of this during their fight.

Jana Silthron
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:33:04 PM
"Oh I thought you ment inhancing other force abilities like force blasts with the dark side to make it stronger. I know how to inhance myself with the force."

To show that she knows how, she inhances her speed with the force and runs quickly across the room and flys back. She stops a few feet from Malice.

Malice
Apr 25th, 2003, 05:34:18 PM
Malice watches Jana and grins.

*Good. Then you are ready for your first test. I have a mission for you to accompany me on. Go back to your room and get ready. I shall be there within the hour*

Malice then turned and left. He had much to do before they had to leave.

OOC: Sorry for the late post, been very busy RL wise. Here's the thread to post in.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28852