PDA

View Full Version : Restraining the hatred (Malice, Open)

Alera Starreyes
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:44:40 AM
He's here.

Alera watched the streets below from a rooftop, ice blue eyes searching. I just can't tell where...

The woman had followed Malice, her former love, here. At their last meeting, the Sith had betrayed her in the most despicable way possible, and would have killed her if she hadn't managed to escape. He'd hurt her more deeply, possibly, than she'd ever been in her life.

It was for that reason Malice was the perfect one for Alera to face tonight. The perfect test to see if she could fight the one being she had the most reason to hate in the Universe... without losing control of her anger, as she had in the past.

The results had been catastrophic. She seemed to have been dealing with it lately, and she hadn't lost control in awhile, but she couldn't be sure she could trust herself again. Not yet.

I can tell I'm not going to like this... but it has to be done. I have to know.

Alera closed her eyes, opening herself further to the Force.

He's close. But I still can't tell where...

She opened them and straightened, drawing her sword in one hand and igniting her pale blue saber in the other.

Fine then. If I can't come to him...

The woman dropped the shield she'd had concealing her Force-signature. This close Malice should be able to sense her like an alarm bell going off.

...he can come to me...