PDA

View Full Version : A street fight(Fiend & Open)

Epyon
Feb 23rd, 2003, 12:43:35 AM
Late one night Epyon and Fiend are walking down a dimly lit street and are targeted by a gang of bikers.

The leader of the gang walks up to Epyon and says, grabing him roughly by the shoulder" Where yah going punk?"

Without saying a word Epyon's eyes start to glow red and spikes come out of his elbows, stabing two of the bikers in the stomach.

:: No where in particular::

After saying this, the leader of the gang reaches for his knife, but before he can draw it Fiend intervenes by grabing his arm and breaking it.

Fiend
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:35:31 PM
:: The body whirled around in my hands as my black coat flutteref and Epyon's white coat shifted, I could hear his sinister blades slicing flesh, so satisfying. The arm in my hands broke beween each finger bfore snapping right off the body. Ilifted it above me and then kicked it aside. It flew into the wall and slumped, blood pouring along the street.
I didn't even have to look away to know Epyon had killed them all. He was good,and bad, I laughed shrilly before stepping forward to the only man sill alive, the leader, without an arm.::

You my friend are released fom this realm and banished to Hell, you'll met me there, just in a better form than this.

:: I put my hand on his head and the man screamed, hisblood gusing faser as his heart ran quick before stopping. I looked up as I stood and then turned my gaze on Epyon.::

It is time to find a jedi and test your capabilities my friend, your blades sing songs from Heaven I fear and they need more blood to enter Hell.