PDA

View Full Version : and you my friend, shall be eaten raw (open challenge to a jedi)

Odin Murk
Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:41:27 PM
:: I leaped from building to building in the poorly developed slums of the city. I could smell the flesh from here, some asleep in beds and some on the street. They were too easy, I had my own degree of honor in the life of a hunter but I chose my prey well and wouldn't eat another's scraps. That was for the darkside to deal out, the weak would bend.
I leaped into the street and then lunged, running on the walls, my claws digging into the plaster and bricks. I landed and then slithered up a light post, my tail wrapped about it as my eyes watched my prey, the figure no human could've seen from this distance.::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 23rd, 2003, 08:30:27 AM
Anakis Moreven walked through the slums of a large city, watching the rain fall to the ground. He had been gone for a long time, on another journey to find himself. He had recently returned to his home, the GJO, to find some of his friends gone. the galaxy wasn't like it used to be.

He sighed and sat on a concrete step outside of a house. he watched shadowy, disguised figures cautiously step around the city, and then looked down at the ground. the rain splattered on the ground violently. It was quite a storm.

He was getting tired, and he decided to head back to his room at the GJO, when he sensed...something...

Igniting his saber, he twirled around to see...absolutely nothing.

"Heh. I must be going crazy."

He de-ignited his saber, then hid it again, and continued walking.

As he walked past a lampost about a mile or so away, he sensed it again. He looked up, and saw...

Odin Murk
Feb 24th, 2003, 03:53:57 PM
... Nothing. I had noticed the awareness of the Jedi before and I would not idle with such a force filled mammal. I would consume his soul and enjoy the delictable screams as I digested his soul. I had leaped to another building and then another, creeping ever closer to the human. I moved quickly and silently, covering my force presence as I camoflauged even more into the shadows, my scaleschanging hues to a night black. I moved with the wind and stopped suddenly without a noise. My long neck craned as I turned to look down at the street and there stood my prey. I smiled, teeth stretching from side to side, I was hungry.::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 26th, 2003, 05:27:57 PM
Anakis looked up at the dark sky. Nothing. Bewildered, he turned and began to leave, when he felt the presence even more. Igniting his saber, he tapped into the Force, wondering where this energy was coming from.

Odin Murk
Feb 27th, 2003, 03:43:47 PM
:: I was before the mammal right as his lightsaber ignited. The immense source of light and heat only phased me for as long as it took me to lift my second membrane over my sensitive eyes. I landed roared, glass shattring as the air screamed out of my lungs.
The scales along my fore arms stretched until they broke, slick black blood splitting across the ground as two lightsaber emitters produce from the holes. Purple blades flared along the ground, 8 feet in length each, four blades built like extensions to my already deadly claws. I stopped the roar just as I slashed in, standing over the puny human at my full 11 feet height.::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:31:02 PM
*Anakis leaped backward, dodging the deadly blades, then sliding under the legs of the massive beast. Before the monster could turn around, Anakis swung his saber at it's exposed back.*

Most people would be running in terror from an eleven foot monster...let alone a Sith one. But a Jedi has no fear.

Odin Murk
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:44:52 PM
:: Humans were not very smart. Some Sith had once been human but the darkside could forgive some weaknesses. But jedi humans, they were just enlightened morons. I could sense the ground like I could the force and the human's attempt to get behind only concluded with a small leap back and his blade deflected. I landed behind him, but out of range to attack. I would let him get a better look of what he fought since I stood next to the street pole.::

Come jedi, ssssssssssssssshow me the value of your meat!

Anakis Moreven
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:10:40 PM
*Anakis stepped backwards, and as he held his saber in front to protect him from any sudden attacks by the treacherous beast, he began to focus the force, and absorb energy inside him.*

"The 'value of my meat?' What's that? The cost of my flesh? The quality? Whether or not I am Grade A Human meat?"

Oh well. I guess you can't expect a giant lizard-beast to speak very well.

*He closed his eyes for a moment, then released the gathered energy in a blast of solar wind. The intense heat and light blinded the monster. Anakis slashed at the blinded and burnt lizard-beast, scorching the skin of the monster. He then quickly leaped back, before the stunned lizard could retaliate.*

Odin Murk
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:20:51 PM
:: I jumped back with a screech as the unexpected attack hit me full on. I felt the heat but all that did was raise my blood temperature, relaxing my muscles. The saber blade of the jedi hit me next. It glanced me, leaving a scorch mark that onl felt like a crow bar to my side.
I had cortoris ore injected into the DNA structure of my scales and lightsabers took a more physical damage than laser against my body. I was well protected against the pitiful defenses of my prey, the hunt would ever have its dangers but I was sure to get rid of many of them.
I roared again, hurling a force blast behind his knees that would knock him down and hold him there at the same time as I followed with a flrry of movement. I lunged, raking in all four claw like sabers, my tail flashing in like a whip and a glob of saliva launching from my mouth all at once. He could only deflect some, not all, it was up to him.::

Anakis Moreven
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:54:43 PM
*Anakis managed to maneuver away from the menacing monster's claws, and the sticky saliva, but he was hit full force by the monster's powerful tail. he hit the ground with a thud, but quickly got to his feet, healing his injuries with the force. He smiled slyly at the monster."

"Come and get me, Lizard."

*Anakis got in a defensive position, ready to fend off the attacks of the massive beast.*

Odin Murk
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:02:48 PM
:: I watched the jedi attempt a form of defense that would protect him from what he had been trained to defend against. Once again, the thought came back that this one wasn't too bright and still tried to do things against something that wasn't a routine fight. A defensive against what? What was he expecting that he could deal with without ever fighting me. I had fought humans before, and jedi stronger in the force than he was, Satine was far stronger.

I lunged to the side, going on all fours to scamper low and slither to the human's side and then uncoiling like a spring to attack. My sabers had shortened to let me move faster but as the proximity of the ground went away from the sensors, the claw like sabers extended once more to reach the mammal's flesh. I unleashed a horde of moves once more; a tail that snapped walls in half, sabers that made claws longer than I was, and saliva that would rot nerves.::

Anakis Moreven
Mar 5th, 2003, 04:13:16 PM
*Anakis saw the monster leap at him out of the corner of his eye. He twirled around, with force-enhanced speed, and used a force push to knock the beast and it's spit backwards. It hit the ground with a loud crack. It looked up to see it's tail crushed underneath it's own weight. Anakis stepped back, then glared at the monster, tapping into the force and focusing it.*

OOC: Yeah, most humans, even a Jedi, wouldn't know how to fight a giant 11-foot tall reptilian monster with force powers, lightsabers, dangerous saliva, and pure brute strength. And Anakis is one of them.

Odin Murk
Mar 7th, 2003, 06:01:35 PM
ooc- :D fine by me friend, thats the point of fighting a monster right? they aren't your're normal run of the mill bad guys, they're monsters, I'd say you did very well, but either way, I don't care, I just rp him, I'm not saying anything offensive here other than I rp my char's emotions and he has a superioty complex, don't sweat it :D

ic-

:: I slowly pushed myself up to look at the human for a moment. I hissed slightly at the burises from the impact and momentum of the force jerking me backwards. As soon as my feet were planted again, I leaped backwards. I usually depended on my own abilities before coming to my force abilities, I didn't enjoy wasting the energy I had on a mammal, but a jedi was an exception.
I flexed my arms again and then began to circle the jedi again, slower this time and more cautios, awakening more of my force abilities and focusing my pain and primal rage all on this being, checking for a opening to balance the situation before I decide to attack.
I still had the Osmose, he would enjoy those...::

Well Jjjjjjjjjjedi... you will be good going down my gullet.

Anakis Moreven
Mar 8th, 2003, 06:28:47 PM
OOC: Okay!:D

*Anakis stepped backwards, continuing to focus the force, as he had been before.
The reptilian Sith Warrior hissed and focused his hatred, and Anakis tapped into the light side, the positive energy, and the power of good. He remembered an old technique he had once seen used by the legendary Jedi Master, Boricua, the great master that had trained him years ago.*

*Anakis closed his eyes, and inside the mind of the great monster, the images of hated, death, and terror were interrupted by images of rainbows, kitties, puppies, and shiney happy suns!*

*The images of peace and happiness entered the Siths' mind, disturbing his thoughts. The images overwhelmed him, and he fell to the ground, clutching his skull in terror*

*Anakis stood near the quivering giant, quietly chuckling to himself, holding his saber back for the only defense he knew.*

Odin Murk
Mar 11th, 2003, 07:29:08 PM
:: This was a new distraction. Very new, but this jedi was still a fool. I had once lived a life of happiness and peace, hunting and eating human like cattle on my planet until other humans came and decided that what had gone on for eternity on my planet must come to an end because of what they called "manslaughter." It was a way of life and I had been well for my first 100 years of my life their until I tapped into a power of hatred and anger that I discovered could be eaten like meat from mammals also, and with that power, I could kill everything, devour the universe for its crimes on my people. I was a reckoning!
My claws came away from my head and the jedi that was had stood too close to me chuckling was now on the ground, getting grotesque images of my own people being slaughtered by laughing humans who said that my culture was wrong! He would know my real nightmares, not his idea of a joke, but real nightmares, where a mother couldn't protect her eggs because humans decided to steal them like Skrats and eat them for their breakfast like we would their babies! Such despicable creatures. And this human would learn.
I had pinned to the ground and with one claw I tore his clothes to his bare chest, leaving three bare cuts in it. I spit into them and instantly the small wounds opened, the skin peeling away from my nerve rotting saliva. I put one finger to the wound and disengaged an Osmose into the side of his torso.
Osmose, my own invention, a machine that would slowly drain the force from a victim and unless removed within a few hours, it would drain them completely, as I took it all in through a reciever implanted within my body. I pushed off his body, feeling the bones creak as I did and landed several feet away, one hand holding the side of my head.::

You ssssssssssssshould've killed me when you had the chancccccccccccce! Now run back to your jjjjjjjjjjjedi friends. You have half a day to get both out of you or elssssssssssssse you'll die physssssssssically or mentally, or both! I will return for your dead body at your funeral Jjjjjjjjjjedi, I regret to eat you dead but I will take you dead, I will.

:: I had my chance but my head hurt severly, the fusion of the lightside was unimaginable and I couldn't think straight as memories of my once happy life now past were gone. I scanned the human's mind quickly and then left with a single message.

Run Anakis Moreven, I know your name and Odin Murk never forgets the name of those he'll eat!

I roared as I dissappeared down the street.::

Anakis Moreven
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:15:51 PM
*Anakis awoke about a half an hour later, dazed and sleepy. The last thing he could remember was having some kind of objects put inside him. He could feel them, and as he ran his hand along his side, he felt the tiny objects. He tried to pull them off, but they wouldn't budge, and the harder he pulled, the more it hurt. Anakis decided to take out his saber and cut them out.*

"This will be a painful night..." Anakis thought as he headed back to his room to cut out the tiny objects.

As he walked away, he remembered something the beast had said.
"...Odin Murk never forgets the name of those he'll eat..."