PDA

View Full Version : One Love

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:13:28 PM
Apology...

As of today I have been placed under a colum by the GJO staff for actions that I've seen to be unjustified. Also, today is the day I will apologize for my antics, which I see now, shouldn't have been done. Showing more respect to the staff, and the other members was the best path, and I seemed to have not followed it. Their is very little else that one can truly say, my actions were done, and can not be changed. It is not a thing I can wish away, the situation is final.

So the only procedure that can be done is the apology of I to those I have paranoid, irritated & possibly offended.

May god bless you down the road of life, and may a suicidal note never touch your bed for all of you are great people, no matter how much someone may tell you otherwise.

So let these words touch you like the wind, as it does as I walk my path to a new place..

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling."

One Love...

Note: I know that someone out there believe I will be making another account, no, I wont. So don't even think about that, I'm not that mentally troubled.

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:54:52 PM
Does this mean you're leaving? (Sorry, didn't quite understand your post...)

Well if you are, hope you're happy in whatever you'll do! :) Sorry couldn't finish that thread with you...

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:36:11 PM
I don't know what I'm going to do......

Naj Arilov
Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:59:47 PM
Well, whatever is that you decide to do, just remember one thing...

"Conversate" isnt a word ^_^;

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:04:08 PM
but "converse" is

:D

Turcyn Rorke
Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:04:20 PM
I don't even know what you did, but later.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:21:52 PM
Exactly, I do want to get one thing straight though. Dont catergorize, or even create an opinion of me before you've known the situation from both the GJO staff's mouth as well as my own lips.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:25:50 PM
Discussing your situation with GJO here in a public forum will not be acceptable, as it will more than likely become a pity party (which it is already showing big signs of) or a bash fest going one way or the other or both.

If you have a problem with GJO practices or policy take it up with their staff in PM, email, or IM. This forum is not for airing your grievances with them.

Topic closed.