PDA

View Full Version : Tupac Shakur

JonathanLB
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:00:56 AM
Anyone else think he really isn't dead at all? lol.

I wonder if you have to be a sucker to think he is NOT dead, or a sucker to think he IS dead.

I mean the guy has released four albums "after" his death, and the newest with a lot of suspicious song titles that almost begs for people to wonder further.

Then also the whole deal with these shoes he wore in a music video released well after his death. The shoes didn't exist when he died. Some people say that they were prototypes and that's easy explainable because celebs often get early models of products. Well, certainly true, but after a certain amount of evidence it just makes you wonder.

There are no photos of the "autopsy" that occurred, the funeral was not open to the public and was closed casket or something, at least, nobody SAW him dead at the funeral, that's for sure.

Then long before all of this, he made comments about how he wanted to get out of it all, didn't want to be in rap anymore, and he thought the only way people would leave him alone is if he were dead. He made a comment to that effect. Then he mysteriously dies without much proof showing it, hmm, I mean that is just weird.

I wonder how many more albums a dead guy can possibly release here. lol. So far, four, but at ten I'm going to be REALLY suspicious!

For conspiracy theorists:

http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html

I am not usually one to question supposed "facts," but I mean, he didn't die at the scene, there were zero witnesses, and he wasn't wearing the bullet proof vest he always had on? Haha, what the hell... Funeral cancelled "for unknown reasons." Autopsy pictures faked or non-existent. Supposely one picture is available somewhere, and I think I saw it, but most people insist it is fake because the tatoo isn't even on the correct side, which you can verify from other pictures of him. Anyway it all is pretty ripe for a movie, IMO ;)

This could be one of the best real-life stories, twisted like Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, in ages :)

Sejah Haversh
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:04:28 AM
Yeah, I mean, I swear I saw Tupac and Elvis hanging out the other day, man.

Aww, crap. Does this mean we'll have Tupac impersonators in Vegas thirty years from now?

JonathanLB
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:09:03 AM
COUNT on it! :)

"Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power. "

This is good too:

"There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI"."

Whether or not he IS or is NOT dead isn't even really my point. My point is, WHAT a great story this is or could be for a movie or some sort of book! I mean, there is so much to go on here, so little actual verifiable proof that he is dead. Oh sure there is a general media report and his mom said he was dead at the hospital, blah blah, etc, but it's not so obvious that a movie on the subject would be discredited immediately. In fact, I think it would be pretty awesome.

...especially if Tupac agreed to star in it as his comeback vehicle! :D

Figrin D'an
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:14:29 AM
The RA for my dorm floor my freshman year of college firmly believed that Tupac faked his death, and that the entire shooting incident was staged specifically so that Shug Night and Death Row Records would stay away from him and his family. He also firmly believed that Tupac would resurface eventually to "unite the East Coast and the West Coast rappers."

I've never really looked into the matter in close detail. There are some, like that RA I mentioned, that say the evidence indicates that Tupac is still alive, that only a couple of people know how to contact him and that he's basically waiting for the right time to make a comeback.

Then again, there are some people that have said something similar about Andy Kaufman for close to 20 years now...

Diego Van Derveld
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:22:42 AM
And there are some people who think the Holocaust didn't exist, either.

Worse still...those people are French politicians!

JonathanLB
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:32:38 AM
LOL, nice Diego.

Well I don't know what to make of it, probably it's just a lot of hype created to sell records, but you know, his mom does have the rights to his music. That seems bad that she would exploit his death to make money, I mean assuming he is dead. Yikes!

There is probably nothing to it all, but I still think it's compelling at the very least.

The very fact that they cremated his body one day after his death is also just plain unusual.

Diego Van Derveld
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:11:50 AM
That isn't a joke, Jon. Wish it was. Thats the absolute truth. :\

Darth Viscera
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:29:50 AM
Tupac Shakur? Is he another one of those Vulcans like Tuvok?
I must have missed that episode.
Yeah, Voyager should really have gone more in depth into their homecoming.

Diego Van Derveld
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:34:34 AM
(cricket chirp)

Sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss :p

Darth Viscera
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:35:55 AM
Ordinarily, that would be so. However, since I find absolutely everything that I say extroardinarily hilarious, I hit every time! =D

JonathanLB
Feb 21st, 2003, 06:35:09 AM
Oh Stewey, you can finish taking over the world tomorrow. lol

Darth Viscera
Feb 21st, 2003, 07:28:19 AM
*Applause signs light up*

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:03:05 AM
Any of the rappers, be they black, white or in between, should all be shipped to France if they cant come up with anything better than slappin their ho's and b***** around and doing something to them in the backseat of their cars while theyre getting high and admiring their bling.

Oy!

Darth Viscera
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:05:11 AM
ROFL!

JonathanLB
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:24:39 AM
I like that song, "Boyz in the Hood," haha, great one. Slappin' the b**ches and spankin' the ho's! "Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit, don't quote me boy I ain't said s***"

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Darth Viscera
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:58:33 AM
I see no one in this thread with the user name "Mr. Madison".

Admiral Lebron
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:43:45 AM
Boys in the hood is funny. Not really rap.

The very fact that they cremated his body one day after his death is also just plain unusual.

If he was Jewish it wouldn't be entirly unusual except for the fact he cremated which is like a big no no.

Jedieb
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:46:28 PM
Tupac and Elvis are living on the secret Moon colony. It's the colony the government DIDN'T want you to see which is why the moon landings were faked. The colony of course was funded by stolen OT and prequel receipts. The prequels have in fact generated TRILLIONS of dollars in B.O. revenues. Revenues which have allowed Tupac and Elvis to negotiate an interstellar treaty with aliens who landed on Area 51. Anyone who believes otherwise is just livin' the lie the government wants them to. YOU'RE ALL SHEEP!!!!!!!!

Admiral Lebron
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:55:57 PM
I knew it!

Figrin D'an
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:58:21 PM
Best rap song ever is "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot. No contest.

:p

imported_Grev Drasen
Feb 21st, 2003, 04:31:14 PM
Originally posted by JonathanLB
I mean the guy has released four albums "after" his death, and the newest with a lot of suspicious song titles that almost begs for people to wonder further.That's all for publicity for the record to sell. Fact is, Tupac was a work-a-holic. He'd go into the studio and stay until like 6am just working on tracks, and I believe I read he had somewhat around 400 unreleased tracks. All of which his mother owns possession to. She owns her own record label and is responsible for releasing his music. Also if you're a Tupac fan, you can listen to some of the newer material and compare it with his older stuff; it's just recycled lyrics over a different beat and rapped in a different style.

He knew he was going to die soon, so that's why his lyrics shifted into him rapping about his own death. He knew it was coming, so that's what he rapped about.

There are no photos of the "autopsy" that occurred, the funeral was not open to the public and was closed casket or something, at least, nobody SAW him dead at the funeral, that's for sure.At his mother's request his body was actually cremated directly after the autopsy. A memorial service was held in Atlanta (I believe) but was suddenly closed to the general public and only close friends and family were allowed to it. Probably to prevent any type of violence taking place at his funeral.

Then long before all of this, he made comments about how he wanted to get out of it all, didn't want to be in rap anymore, and he thought the only way people would leave him alone is if he were dead. He made a comment to that effect. Then he mysteriously dies without much proof showing it, hmm, I mean that is just weird.While Tupac was incarcerated he got heavily into books, and more specifically into Niccolo Machiavelli. But, he just wanted to release his final album and leave Death Row (the label he was on prior to his death) to start his own label (Makaveli Records). A lot of people think Suge Knight had a lot to do with his death because he didn't want his biggest star leaving the label.

I am not usually one to question supposed "facts," but I mean, he didn't die at the scene, there were zero witnesses, and he wasn't wearing the bullet proof vest he always had on? Haha, what the hell... Funeral cancelled "for unknown reasons." Autopsy pictures faked or non-existent. Supposely one picture is available somewhere, and I think I saw it, but most people insist it is fake because the tatoo isn't even on the correct side, which you can verify from other pictures of him.Actually there are probably quite a few witnesses, but all of which are either dead or threatened into keeping their mouths closed. One of Tupac's closest friends, Yaki Khadafi, offered to testify as to who killed Tupac but about a week before going to testify he was killed in New Jersey. It's said his killing had nothing to do with the case though, but that's highly doubtful. Another interesting fact is that Tupac wore a vest everywhere he went, but on that particular night Suge told him not to. He said it wasn't needed because they had enough security. That's another point on why a lot of people blame Suge for being behind Tupac's death.

Although I don't care for rap music much anymore, I'm still a big Tupac fan and have read a number of books on him. He's just an interesting guy, and his death is even more interesting. I do believe he's dead though, too many people wanted him killed for him to still be alive.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 21st, 2003, 08:21:50 PM
I have Baby Got Back on a CD that I burned for myself. It is a good rap :)

Im with Vis on this one...who is Mr. Madison?

James Prent
Feb 21st, 2003, 08:47:15 PM
Tupac rapped "Baby Got Back"? I thought that was Sir. Mixalot!

imported_Grev Drasen
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:32:08 PM
The Mr. Madison bit was a quote from 'Billy Madison', just one of the greatest comedies ever.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:43:31 PM
OY VEY I missed a few posts there in the middle, ignore James Prent... >_<

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:03:32 PM
James Prent, that silly girl with a man's name ;)

MasterPewter
Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:32:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JonathanLB
COUNT on it! :)

Whether or not he IS or is NOT dead isn't even really my point. My point is, WHAT a great story this is or could be for a movie or some sort of book!

There was a movie based on a rock star faking his own death I think is was called "Eddie and the Crusers" made in the 80's.

Mu Satach
Feb 25th, 2003, 10:14:24 PM
Yep...

Plot Summary for
Eddie and the Cruisers (1983) (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0085475)

Maggie Foley (Ellen Barkin) is a reporter who's interviewing the surviving members of a band who's music is being revived. Memories of the band's leader Eddie Wilson (Michael Pare) are being relived as Frank Ridgeway (Tom Berenger) is reunited with the old members of the band. As the memories are relived on the screen, it becomes clear that someone is looking for the lost unpublished tapes of the band's final recording and that someone might be Eddie!

Followed by the sequel

Plot Summary for
Eddie and the Cruisers II: Eddie Lives! (1989) (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0097262)

In the sixties, Eddie and the cruisers was the hottest band around. But the tragic death of its lead singer broke the band up. Only Eddie is not dead. He works as a carpenter in Montreal. His love of music forces him to create a new band which will have to struggle with its anonymity.

JonathanLB
Feb 26th, 2003, 01:48:25 PM
"A memorial service was held in Atlanta (I believe) but was suddenly closed to the general public and only close friends and family were allowed to it."

There is no record of that being held. To my knowledge, it was also cancelled at the last moment.

You are right -- there were witnesses. WERE. lol. They are all dead now, one or two killed execution style, the others simply shot in various fights. I don't think there is even one witness actually alive now. Hmm :)

I bet he is dead, too, I don't disagree with that. I just think it would make a great story *because* of the facts surrounding the case.

Those movies mentioned seem somewhat intriguing. I mean there is real potential if someone made a serious movie about it, not just a lame B-movie comedy. I don't know those movies sound a bit... lame. I haven't seen them of course it just doesn't sound like they were taking them seriously. I just think you could do a lot with the idea.