PDA

View Full Version : Time to talk, I hope he's in. (Terran)

Satine
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:49:28 PM
Satine walked through the hallways, looking for Terran's room. When she found it, she walked up to the door and knocked.

The first time they met, he made her feel welcomed and even offered some help as a friend willing to listen. Now that she was settled in and getting used to the academy she was finally ready to take him up on the offer.

imported_Terran Starek
Feb 23rd, 2003, 11:33:17 PM
It wasn't long after Obi-wan's death that Skywalker discovered the power of The Force. He found himself at the lead of the assult on the Death Star, he the pilot to take the fateful shot. His goal was a very lofty one--to fire a single shot into the one weakness of the Death Star's construct in order to cripple it. He came free of his hub, his targetting system, and his blast shield. Letting the calming voice of Obi-wan and a mysterious confidence guide him, he took the shot. Amazingly, it was--

knock knock knock

There came a soft knocking at the door, bringing the Jedi out of his reading. He wondered who it woul be--checking his chrono. Hmmm...he hadn't expected a guest. It was no bother, he thought, not really doing much as it was.

"It's open--please, do come in," he spoke loudly, hoping she had heard. Though his room was very disorganized--several stacks of books and datapads lay all over every inch of floor, it seemed--it was not disgusting.

Satine
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:27:29 PM
Satine pushed open the door and walked in.

"Hello Terran," She noticed he was involved in reading something and added, "I hope I'm not bothering you."

imported_Terran Starek
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:25:40 PM
"No, no! Not at all!" He jumped up from his seat. He hadn't expected to see Satine--he hadn't seen her for some time. He wondered if she wanted to speak with him about their last meeting, and apparently, she did.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." Terran scanned the room. The two other chairs he had were currently very covered by various books and datapads. "Oh, excuse me," he said sheepishly, grabbing an armful out of the chair and placing it in another room. He motioned to the seat for Satine.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" He spoke, heading into the kitchen. "I've got water, juice, some star-cola."

Satine
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:20:30 PM
"Water would be good. Thank you." she said as she sat down.

OOC: Sorry it's been so long college sucks. I hate homework and chem lab.

imported_Terran Starek
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:16:53 AM
OOC: It's all ok. I totally understand--have a 15 page research paper due in 3 weeks! >_<

IC:

"Here you are," he said, handing her a glass full of cold water. He held the same in his opposite hand and sat down on the couch. He took a long, refreshing drink and smiled at her.

"What can I do for you?" He had an idea what was on her mind, but he would let her control the conversation.

Satine
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:33:31 AM
"Thank you" she replied as he handed her the glass.

"Well, last time we met you said if I ever needed anyone to talk to that I could come to you. I.. I'm almost settled into the Academy and I am starting my training. But now that things aren't so hectic I've had time to think and would be glad to have someone to talk to."

Satine stopped and took a sip of water.

imported_Terran Starek
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:46:28 AM
Terran smiled brightly. He remembered their first meeting well, and thought back on his invitation. Satine seemed like a good hearted person, and he was thankful to have met her.

"Yes, I did, and I'm glad you've had a break to visit me." He thought about when he first got here. So much pressure and getting used to new things. He didn't fault her one bit. "How is your training going so far? Your Master is Helenias Evenstar, if I am not mistaken? How are you enjoying your time here?"