PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 20th, 2003, 07:35:50 PM
I know my post count is not as high as most when they make a thread about it, but this is my 400th post! Keep in mind that I have only been here posting for 31 days... that alot of posting for a short amount of time.

I couldn't have done it with out the help of Rognan and Sorr, who have converted me to a SPAM Jedi, And Marga For getting my to register in the first place. I hope that I will continue to have alot of fun here... and by the way thing are going so far it looks like I will.and Thanks again to all I have posted with!

imported_Lance Stormrider
Feb 20th, 2003, 07:42:32 PM
Congrats! Ahh reminds me of when I first came here I got like 2500 posts in 3 months then I stopped posting and look at me ...Ive posted like 300 times in since september -_-..... Got lazy

Leeloo Mina
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:29:10 PM
Trust me.. cut the spam out of your post diet before it becomes who are you are.. you'll be more respected ^_^;

If you don't it'll become a habit you can't quit.. sorta like smoking >_<

Rognan Dar
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:46:36 PM
Then I cant quit. I am to adicted to S.P.A.M. Cant think strait anymore :p

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 21st, 2003, 12:05:38 AM
I just find that the nonsence is fun for the OOC posts. I would never post Spam IC. Is that really wrong?

Figrin D'an
Feb 21st, 2003, 12:26:02 AM
Note: The following is a personal opinion, nothing more.

There is nothing wrong with having fun in OOC threads, acting silly, etc. That's why we have forums like this on the boards. It's a good way to get to know the people behind the screen names, and is often a good stress reliever. That being said, there is also a point at which such things can get out of hand. Generally, when it gets the point of someone spamming solely to increase their post count, the staff is going to take action (there are other situations as well, but that's what the FAQ is for). The point is... there are reasonable limits to stuff like that.

Originally posted by Leeloo Mina
Trust me.. cut the spam out of your post diet before it becomes who are you are.. you'll be more respected

A very true statement...
Again, having fun with goofy threads and the like is fine... just keep in mind that that making legitimate contributions in other areas is very much appreciated by others around the community. :)

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:15:23 AM
I really try to make a good contribution to any thread I'm in. I admit that I have had a few post that were just( :lol ).. but I try to come up with other things to say with it.

Rognan Dar
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:48:24 PM
I dont spam to raise me numbers, though it is sometimes funny to see how much I posted in one day. I dont have much to contribute here anyways, but I try.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:55:29 PM
from now on, we will refer to it as maps....:lol

Rognan Dar
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:56:53 PM
What? Spam is....maps??? You need help sorr, serious help....

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:06:41 PM
Originally posted by Leeloo Mina
Trust me.. cut the spam out of your post diet before it becomes who are you are.. you'll be more respected ^_^;

If you don't it'll become a habit you can't quit.. sorta like smoking >_<

Believe me, she knows! *gives Leeloo some chicken*

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:52:33 PM
old joke Rog....look at maps, tis spam backwards.....dur...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:01:04 PM
Lol@"Dur" Frenchy word ^^!

Rognan Dar
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:09:12 PM
Oooh...I knew that....

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 23rd, 2003, 02:50:16 AM
sure you did.... :mneh

Rognan Dar
Feb 23rd, 2003, 02:21:15 PM
Of course....

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 23rd, 2003, 07:53:53 PM
:mneh

Leeloo Mina
Feb 23rd, 2003, 08:14:24 PM
I no longer find any fun in replying to up my post count.. I've just got nothing better to do most of the time. :uhoh