PDA

View Full Version : Temptation (ZEKE -- CLOSED)

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:57:17 PM
<font size=1 color=blue><center>I've never been closer
I've tried to understand
That certain feeling
Carved by another's hand
But it's too late to hesitate
We can't keep on living like this
Leave no track
Don't look back

Chorus:
All I desire
Temptation
Keep climbing higher and higher
Temptation
Adorable creatures
Temptation
With unacceptable features
Temptation
Trouble is coming
Temptation
It's just the high cost of loving
Temptation
You can take it or leave it
Temptation
But you'd better believe it

You've got to make me an offer
That cannot be ignored
So let's head for home now
Everything I have is yours
Step by step and day by day
Every second counts I can't break away
Leave no trace
Hide your face
Chorus

Keep us from temptation
Lead us not into temptation

Trying to find it
Temptation
You've got to get up behind it
Temptation
Put your dime in the hot slot
Temptation
But it's a million to one shot
Temptation
You think that you're right no
Temptation
You're going to fake it tonight now
Temptation
Give me a breakdown
Temptation
Because it's time for a shakedown</center></font>

Santhia sang along softly to the loud music that pumped out the speakers. She moved sexily to the music, her hips rocking back and forth in time with the beat. She had come out tonight for fun, maybe a hunt, or something more. The bar was full of people, Jedi and others, but few people were on the dance floor. She wore a skimpy blue top, with equally skimpy shorts with shoes to match perfectly. "Dressed to kill, as usual" She thought, then laughed, turning, and knocking into someone. She felt his drink spill down the front of her and she stepped back, hands going up."Ugh!"

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:00:53 PM
Zeke has lost his drink to her shirt. It's just water, so there's no need to worry with uncomfortably stickiness or stains.

"Sorry..."

He scratches the back of his head, casting his eyes to the spilled drink. Quickly he realizes what he's looking at and makes eye contact.

"Didn't mean to run into you...shouldn't walk across the dance floor, huh?"

Even if it is the quickest route back to his seat...

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:08:09 PM
She flashed him a smile, "Hmm, I dunno, maybe I was supposed to run into you, cutie."
She put a hand on his shoulder, running her fingers down his chest, stopping just above his belt. This one was cute, even if he was a Jedi. Now to see how fun he would be. "Wanna dance?"

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:10:13 PM
Zeke smiles broadly, depsite his minor discomfort.

"I'm no dancer, but sure."

The empty glass floats to his table and Zeke starts to move, swaying only slightly at first before he begins to truly dance, moving to the rhythm as best he can.

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:18:22 PM
Santhia laughed, dancing up against him, her hips brushing his.
"So, Mr Spills, you're a Jedi?" She asked as she moved closer, dancing with her body barely touching his.

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:19:28 PM
The light contact is sort of bothersome. Either she's touching him or she's not. He steps back a little. Normally he'd just pull her to him, but now he's...well...sorta taken. Sorta. He hasn't seen Torriana in ages...she seems to be avoiding him.

"I am. My name is Zeke. Do you have a name, Ms. Spills?"

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:30:23 PM
Santhia noticed him pulling away, and the song was mixing into something slower. She grabbed his arm, wrapping it around her waist, pressing her whole body against his. Santhia rested her head on his shoulder as they moved slowly to the music.

"My name is Santhia."

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:34:24 PM
Better, in a way. At least now it doesn't feel like she's teasing him.

"Santhia..."

He repeats it to himself, remembering it so he won't forget it later on.

"It's nice to meet you. I really am sorry about your clothes..."

The Knight sighs. What is it about holding girls close to him that makes him feel like he has to protect them? Maybe it's from the disaster four years ago...Zeke shakes his head. No time to worry with that.

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:46:44 PM
"Well, it's okay," she shivered, pretending to be cold. "It's a little chilly now though, I'm just so glad I have you to keep me warm."

She nuzzled against his neck, her lips running across his skin. "Or, we could go to my place and you could help me change into something..drier."

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:51:40 PM
The light pressure of her lips raises bumps on his neck.

"I'm sorry your cold...but...um..."

Oh boy. Zeke, despite his skill with innuendo, finds that he can never respond to it if given in a serious situation.

"You...I guess you could go..."

He's not feeling love, he tells himself. It's lust. Lust is a trait of the darkside. The darkside is bad...isn't it? But the lightside and darkside are basically the same, both have the same means to different ends...or different means to the same ends...right?

"My head hurts..."

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:02:56 PM
Again she whispered softly into his ear, this time kissing his neck.

"Hmmm, well, you can rest up back at my hotel room while I change..." She ran her hand down his back, down his spine, still kissing his neck. Still pressed tightly against him, she pressed her hips gently into him. "Will you join me?"

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:09:13 PM
Will he? Good question. The teasing is tempting him, as is the pressure of her hips and breasts against his body. He reigns in his own emotions, a trick Jedi come to learn through their training long enough for one rational thought.

Dude, you are dating Torriana Marx. You can't afford to go doing this kinda thing!

But Torriana's been missing for what feels like forever...hasn't seen her much since he saved her from Fiend and walked that sunset with her. His heart feels smaller...colder...

"Sure..."

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:23:57 PM
Her lips brushed his as she moved back, taking his hand and walking with him out of the bar. She hung off his arm as they made their way through the crowded streets to the small hotel, upstairs to her tiny room.
Closing and locking the door behind her, she pulled him to her, kissing him gently. "Make yourself comfortable.I'll be right back."
She turned, disappearing into the dark bathroom and closing the door.

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:26:46 PM
Zeke does so, simply falling over onto the bed. One of his sabers jabs him, so he simply empties his pockets and tosses the weapons up on the table. Why had he brought those to the Bar and Grill? Oh well...probably just forgot to remove them from his pockets or something. There's already a small feeling of guilt creeping into his heart, but he shuns it, turning his head as if turning away from something. He waits.

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:35:58 PM
A hand slips out of the bathroom, reaching for the light switch, dimming the lights. The room isn't completely dark, but now most of the light was coming from the moonlight drifting through the curtains. The hand was followed by Santhia, a small smile on her face. Her bare feet padded softly on the floor as she made her way to bed.
She crawled onto the bed, leaning down to kiss Zeke, this time more passionately, before pulling the covers over them. She started to work on removing his shirt, slowly kissing her way down....

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:42:30 PM
He lends her a hand with his undressing, taking the shirt and throwing it aside.

This is not something a Jedi would do. It's not something Zeke would do. Your disloyalty is a darksider's trait.

"Hmph."

All the same.

He lies back as she kisses her way down his body, relaxing. Let her do what she will...he doesn't care at this moment.

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:50:40 PM
Their night together is hot and sticky. They didn't get much sleep untill the early morning hours, when the sun was just starting to rise. Santhia woke up, around noon, yawning underneath Zekes' arm. A smile spread over her face. A soft kiss on his cheek didn't wake him, so she wiggled a little.

"Cutie, time to wake up."

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:55:09 PM
Zeke shifts, holding her closer to him.

"Mmmphh..." comes the muffles protest.

He curls up, burying his face against her. Last night...oh, he needed that. He feels less cold now, a bit lighter. But in spite of this, there is the slight dread at the back of his mind, should Torriana find out of his betrayal. He wants to avoid it...some Jedi he turned out to be. He holds her to him, pressing his forehead against her body.

Santhia
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:04:36 AM
"Come on now...time to get up, get dressed and go." She nudged him gently, giggling. She could get used to him, but it was getting late. He was a Jedi after all, he probably had things to do. She slipped out from under him, picking her clothes up off the floor.

She kneeled on the bed beside him, gently brushing a few strands of hair off his face. "Come on, get up."

Zeke
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:11:09 AM
Zeke sits up and rubs his eyes. He undressed in the bed. He digs his clothing out of the sheets, untangling them before putting them on.

"Santhia..."

Santhia
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:21:10 AM
"Hmmm?" She murmured softly, resting her head on his shoulder once he had finished dressing. She softly kissed his cheek again. "You should be going, I'm sure you have a busy day ahead of you."
She pouted a little, sighing softly. "You should come visit me again sometime. I had fun, it was..very nice."

Zeke
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:25:57 AM
"Very..." he repeats.

He honestly doesn't have anything to do today. His Padawans are all off doing what they will...there have been no emergencies brought before GJO's council...but maybe he should go.

"Where do you live? I'll try to come by again later this week."

Try? He'll be back with her tomorrow, no doubt. She makes him feel comforted. Like his dilemmas with Padawans and darkside and lightside are nothing at all...

Santhia
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:35:20 AM
She slips off the bed, walking towards the cigarette yellow stained dresser and opening a drawer. She pulled out some clean clothes, keeping her back to him.

"As long as I can afford to, I live here.So, I'll be here, probably."

She set her clothes on the dresser and stood looking at him in the mirror. Her cheeks flushed. "I, uh, really enjoyed spending time with you."

Zeke
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:39:03 AM
Zeke laughs once, silently to himself. The only indication of it at all is the way his shoulders shake once.

"I enjoyed it too."

Though now the regret is settling in, fighting against the good feeling he has. He notes the room number and hotel. He'll be back...that's for damn sure.