PDA

View Full Version : This Black Dog: Out of Control (Open 24-7)

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:59:26 PM
<center><font color=red size=1>THERE'S A BLACK DOG ON MY SHOULDER AGAIN
LICKING MY NECK AND SAYING SHE'S MY FRIEND
SOLITUDE THE ONE THING THAT I REALLY MISS
GUESS MY LIFE IS A COMPROMISE

THERE'S A BLACK DOG ON MY SHOULDER AGAIN
I'M PLAYING WITH IT BUT IT'S GONE TO MY HEAD
LIKE CARLITO'S WAY THERE ARE NO EXIT SIGNS
FREEZE ME THERE UNTIL I AM NUMB

MY MOUTH IS SO DRY
MY EYES ARE SHUT TIGHT
THERE'S A BLACK DOG A COMING TONIGHT
BLACK DOG'S A COMING TONIGHT</font></center>

Santhia awoke in the cold, wet alleyway on Coruscant. She yawned, her large jaws opening wide, and shook the morning's dew from her shaggy black coat. Stretching out, she started to trot silently down the alley, over the sleeping bodies of the homeless who inhabited the Slum area. One of them had made a fine meal for the Garou, and since he was homeless, no-one would miss him. The Slums were a perfect hunting ground, as no-one in this city cared if a few whores and street people disappeared. A few optimists might even guess they had cleaned up, moved onto to better things.
The streets were surprizingly empty this morning. Reports of a large black dog attacking people kept the ones with shelter in doors in the wee hours. The sensible ones, anyways.
She padded down the sidewalk, her large claws clicking on the pavement, when something, someone, came into her line of vision. She stopped, a growl rising in her throat, as the being approached.

Hadrian Invicta
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:57:49 PM
He had been up early today, reports of a large canine type creature preying on the dredges of Coruscant had caught his attention. It reminded of him of his days as a simple shepherd. There had been reports of a wolf preying upon the herds in the valley and his father had sent him after the beast, to protect the defenseless flocks.

This wasn't much different, the defenseless were still being preyed upon, except now it was sentient life. Yes they may have been street scum, but that didn't mean they didn't deserve life.

As he rounded the corner and entered an alley in the lower levels of the City-planet, he felt something different. His master had warned him that these feelings often accompanied danger.

By the Force...

As he continued down the alley, he found the remanants of the beasts last meal. The poor lad had been torn to shreds. Hadrian shook his head; "Absolutely senseless..."

He searched for signs to track, but whatever it was had hid any trace of it well. So he continued on his way, looking for any trace of something that could be doing this. However his search did not take long...

As the young Padawan turned the corner he looked up and saw the beast. Large and powerfully built, black maned and dangerous. It was as large as some of the hulking male Wargs he'd had so much trouble chasing off or killing that plagued the flocks.

Reaching into his cloak he pulled out a handle, it was his expandable herding rod, pressing a button the dura-steel device expanded to it's full 6 feet. He stood calmly and waited for the beasts to move...

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:19:22 PM
Santhia snarled, her fur bristling. The man reached into his cloak, and she lowered down, snarling and snapping, expecting a blaster or light saber. Instead, he pulled out...a stick?!?! Had she been in her other form, she would have laughed. Now, she just growled, and leaped.

Right at the man. Knocking him off-balance, she run off, disappearing down the street, into another alley. The man followed, she could smell him coming up behind her. She stopped, ducking underneath a fence.

Hadrian Invicta
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:33:29 PM
She moved, quickly and unexpectedly. Hadrian barely was able to raise his staff to slow her down and defend himself from her claws. As he fell he was suprised that the creature did not attack again. Perhaps it only lashed out when hungered, if so a zoo could contain it, but somehow he felt there was more to this thing than just a wolf.

Oh no you don't...

Hadrian leapt to his feet and followed, the beast was faster than him, but it stuck out like a sore thumb, as he rounded the corner he saw it slipping under a fence. Outstretching his right hand he attempted to force pull it back under, it must have felt as if a child was pulling on its tail. His skills were not honed nearly enough.

Quickly he leapt up the fence and pulled himself over, as he suspected, the creature was waiting on him.

Intelligence, this isn't just some brute creature...

He outstretched his hand once again and used the Force to push, since the thing was closer to him it had a greater affect this time, in fact he managed to give himself enough room to land and maneuvar when he came down. His staff came up in a guard position.

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:02:47 PM
She growled, being pushed backwards when all she wanted to do was go. Her claws dug into the dirt, and she charged at him. Clamping her strong jaws around his staff, she growled. Her red eyes glared up at him as she pushed him backwards.

Hadrian Invicta
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:07:42 PM
Hadrian held firmly to his staff and took a step back against the pressure the beast was exerting. His arms were taut and ready to move, then suddenly he let them give way.

The wolf beast jerked forwards and Hadrian twisted the staff and the beasts head, driving it towards the ground. His face however never betrayed the look of calm that was seemingly etched on his visage.

Santhia
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:31:30 PM
The wolf yelped, and whimpered softly as the man pinned it to the ground. She let go of the staff and twisted around, seemingly to get away from him. Her fur started to fade, her paws becoming slimmer, slowly turning into hands. Soon, the wolf was gone, replaced with a young woman. Her dark hair was done in Garou warrior braids, with-out the coins woven into them. Her brownish red eyes glared up at the man, and he could see she had nothing on except a smile.
"Hello there, would you mind getting off me? Now."

Hadrian Invicta
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:05:40 AM
Hadrian's mouth stood agape, this wolf was not only a she, but a human female.

"I-I-I-I'm terribly sorry... I didn't know..." He stammered at the sight of the beautiful nude woman laying on the ground beneath him.

What in the frell...

The young Padawan was very confused. He however kept his staff between himself and the woman. She had still killed another person. Slowly he removed his Jedi robes, the dark grey folds of clothe slipped off of him easily. Underneath his robes he wore teh traditional Jedi garb, complete with the billowing pant legs tucked into his boots.

"Here cover yourself in this and then start explaining."

Santhia
Feb 20th, 2003, 10:08:28 AM
Santhia wrapped the robe around her nude body, pushing the man away. "Explaining what? You attacked me! I was walking along, minding my own business when you jump me!"
She huffed, folding her arms over her chest. "You are the one who has some explaining to do!"

Hadrian Invicta
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:33:03 PM
"I may be from a backwater planet, but I'm not an idiot," Hadrian replied coldly. He didn't appreciate this person trying to convince him he was the one at fault here.

"You attacked me, I was tracking a wolf beast, which turned out to be you and you came after me and attacked me, let's get that straight right now. I don't think the Animal Control force would be as forgiving right now of you as I am. So why don't you tell me why I found a body torn to shreds and you running away from it?" His tone was stern and his presence seemed to become larger as he took a more authoritative tone.

Santhia
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:55:45 PM
"Oh, stop!" She stalked passed him, her head held high."I don't even know what you're talking about! I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when you show up. Waving that stick around at me!"

Hadrian Invicta
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:10:57 PM
Hadrian did not like where this was going one bit, in fact the little feeling he got in the pit of his stomach everytime the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> was about to hit the fan was going crazy.

"Just shut up and stay put," Hadrian barked. Reaching into his pocket he grabbed a comm device.

"This is Hadrian Invicta, Padawan of the Greater Jedi Order, I'm requesting for Coruscant Legal Authorities to send a patrol to my location for the apprehension of a possible murder suspect."

As he finished he positioned his staff between him and the woman and prepared himself for what might come.

"I don't have time to deal with scum like you, I'll let the authorities handle this."