PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunters? (Possible Spoilers-Warning)

J'hrea Alsac'lynol
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:28:30 PM
How do you think Bounty Hunters will play a part in the next movie? (EP:III) I've gotten word from numerous fans that they believe their will be a galaxy purge of the Jedi, and their is a possibility that Bounty Hunters will benefit from this, bringing them more to the forefront, giving alot of people, such as Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker) faith in them. It was clear that they weren't considered the most fearsome people in the planet with the reaction of the Council, and Jedi Knight Obi Wan Kenobi when they heard Jango Fett--who seems to be very skilled bounty hunter--they really needed the information to know more about him, when if he was very good Bounty Hunter he'd be popular and known by many in the galaxy, even the Jedi.

So, do you think the Bounty Hunter Guild will have any true power, or even have a part in the coming movie? If they even make an apperance at all.

JMK
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:07:40 PM
I think there may be some mention of them, but the only ones we will see is Boba and Aurra Sing. There may be a couple more that emerge as Jedi-killers however...

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 20th, 2003, 08:57:28 AM
Unless they bring in another Trandoshan bounty hunter which would be cool, even if we only see him for 30 seconds. My guess Boba will play the biggest role and maybe Aura will get a little screen time.

RogueLeader
Feb 27th, 2003, 05:14:06 PM
Agreed Jedi Master Carr.