PDA

View Full Version : Just The Way I'm Feeling (open)

Agden Ithrin
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:03:47 PM
[OOC: I’m looking for someone, here, to establish a strong connection with Agden, as a ‘shoulder to cry on’, and guardian in the future. If you’d like anymore information, PM me.]

Feeder – Just The Way I’m Feeling

Love in, love out,
Find the feeling
Scream in, Scream out,
Time for healing
You feel the moment's gone too soon,
You're watching clouds come over you.

Torn in two,
You close your eyes for some place new,
Torn in two

And I feel it's going down,
Ten feet below the ground,
I'm waiting for your healing hand,
One touch could bring me round
I feel we're going down,
It's just the way I'm feeling.

Glow in, burn out,
Lost the feeling
Bruise in, you bruise out,
Nurse the bleeding

Torn in two,
Each time we bruise

I feel we're going down,
Yeah yeah, it's just the way I'm feeling.

Two different views,
As words confuse and break
I can't get out,
There's no way out of here,
I can't get clear.

Love in, love out,
Find the feeling.

I feel we're going down,

Lethargy washed over Agden, in small waves. It ebbed across his subconscious as the warmth from the sun outside passed over his skin. Where he was sat, on the step of a patio that looked onto a small garden, the sun was straining to peek over the top of a building to shine on him, just as it had always done – never quite far enough to illuminate, but always there to offer hope.

He cradled his chin on top of fingertips as he stared at the brick wall off in the distance, pondering over the past few weeks. Little had happened, but what had transpired was life changing – his ‘Jedi Master’ had encountered him whilst he was taking his hypnocane, and he still felt embarrassed for this. Though it took some effort to feel badly about it – after all, he did it for a good cause …

Agden looked down at his lands, at the pale skin. Some day in the future it would all fade away and slip away from him, leaving him nothing more than a frail skeleton. Bit by bit, the disease he carried would eat away at him, taking his senses and finally his life. It was a morbid thought, but he couldn’t help but dwell upon it whilst isolated.

It seemed, however, at this moment that he was not alone, because he could hear footsteps advancing from behind.

Rognan Dar
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:37:39 PM
Today Rognan thought that he would have a early start, maybe even see a sunrise. Normally he saw a sunset, as he waited for the moon to come out, but he thought that he would have a change in his normal routine.

As he was entering the Garden he saw a figure sitting by himself, looking tord the sun. Rognan had never seen him before, so he thought that he would have to meet this person.

"Hello there, lovely morning." He said as he came behind him, looking around the garden.

Agden Ithrin
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:53:21 AM
“I don’t see what’s so lovely about it,”

He replied, his voice somewhat hoarse from coughing. Agden watched the concrete that was below him, as if expecting it to do something.

Rognan Dar
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:41:48 PM
The respons he got was not what he expected, but he made the best out of it.

"The beauty of the sun, the smell of the fresh morning air, whats not lovely about that?"

Agden Ithrin
Feb 26th, 2003, 03:59:48 AM
In a short time he wouldn’t be able to smell the air. After that, he’d be unable to see the sun. All of it – it just made him think of the future.

“… I suppose it is impressive.”

He frowned and looked back over his shoulder; the voice that was addressing him was unfamiliar, yet seemed to be sociable towards him.

“Do I know you?”

Rognan Dar
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:59:42 PM
"I hardly think so. We might have passed by eachother, but not that I know you, no." He moved next to the man, then desided to sit down. He extended his hand tord the stranger.

"Hi, I'm Rognan, Rognan Dar. Whats your name?"

Agden Ithrin
Mar 12th, 2003, 11:19:34 AM
He sighed, but accepted the handshake none the less. Much like his face, his wrist and top of his hand were covered in faded blue tattoos.

“Agden Ithrin,” he replied, “…I’m a Padawan, I think.”

Rognan Dar
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:07:17 PM
"You think? What do you mean by that?"

This statment confused Rognan, and it was seen all over his face.

Agden Ithrin
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:14:33 PM
“Haven’t had any training or that like, that I hear am meant t’. Master Xazor hasn’t ask’t me t’do any,” he replied as he looked back up at Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:55:05 PM
"But not having any training doesn't make you not a Padawan, just means you dont have a master yet. But there are still lots of ways to learn even if it is not being tought to you." He said as he returned Agdens gaze.

Agden Ithrin
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:31:22 AM
“How am a’supposed t’learn without a Master? I din even know what I’m meant t’be learning, for a start.”

Rognan Dar
Mar 23rd, 2003, 08:44:34 PM
"Well, before I got a Master I looked around in the Jedi Arcives. There's lots of good things to read there. The History of the Jedi, famous Masters, and anything else you could think of looking for." Rognan said great enthusiasm. "But yes, a Master is the key to learning on the topics of the Force."

Agden Ithrin
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:47:51 AM
“… How long y’bin a member here, Rognan?”

Rognan Dar
Mar 24th, 2003, 02:53:25 PM
"Well, I lost count after 5 months, but I'd say that it was been a little short of a year.

So where are you from?"

Agden Ithrin
Mar 28th, 2003, 01:32:24 PM
Iridonia… it’s th’home planet of all the Zabrak, y’see. Nice place, a bit … windy at times though. Yerself?”

Rognan Dar
Mar 28th, 2003, 07:35:44 PM
"I'm from Lorrd, hints the name of my species, Lorrdian. Quite a nice a place...if there is someone else with you."

Rognan looks at the floor as memorizes of his past come back. There is a look of saddness on his face as he continues to look at the floor. Knowing not what to say next just sits quietly.

Agden Ithrin
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:59:14 AM
“What d’ye mean ‘if someone else is there w’ye’?”

Rognan Dar
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:10:41 PM
Rognan looked at the ground, and with his toe, played with a small rock that was on the ground.

"Well....I was alone there. I didn't have any friends, not even one. I spent my childhood by myself. Thats what I mean."

There was a sigh of sadness on Rognans face.

Agden Ithrin
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:09:04 PM
“Aye… I know what y’mean.”

Agden sighed slightly, “We were all raised t’be explorers, not t’make friends… it’s probably why am not that good socializin’ now.”

Rognan Dar
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:26:00 PM
"Raised to explore? What were you exploring?"

Agden Ithrin
May 3rd, 2003, 03:01:58 AM
“The galaxy… well, anythin’ really. People from my planet are natural born explorers, s’posedly.”

Rognan Dar
May 3rd, 2003, 12:37:33 PM
"Have you traveled much. I mean before coming here?"

Agden Ithrin
May 13th, 2003, 12:19:30 PM
“I was going t’, but I ended up … gettin’ hooked onto drugs and just slumming on Coruscant. Yerself?”

Rognan Dar
May 14th, 2003, 01:13:47 PM
"Well, I always wanted to travel...well, more like see different planets more then the traveling. I've always had this thing as a kid, wanting to know everything about everyone. Though, this is much harder then it might sound since there are so many species and planet out there." He shruged. "No, the only place I traveled was from Lorrd to here."

Rognan then recalls something Agden said before he started to speak his mind.

"So, what this thing with drugs you said you kee[ getting hooked on?"

Agden Ithrin
May 15th, 2003, 11:42:24 AM
“Pain killers.”

Agden ran his hand back over his head, breathing out deeply.

“Hallucenagens, just to deal with some pain that I get from this … disease I have. Don’t worry, it’s not contagious,” he added at the end, laughing to himself.

Rognan Dar
May 15th, 2003, 05:35:10 PM
"Oh.......I see."

Rognan didn't now how to respon to this. He never known anyone that had a disease, and didn't know how one goes about it.

"So...uh..." Rog was frantic to change the subject, yet, he didn't know what else to say. So he just sat there quietly, hopeing that Agden might change it.

Agden Ithrin
May 17th, 2003, 02:38:45 AM
Agden suddenly laughed.

“Din get so nervous, mate.”

The Zabrak smiled, almost apologetically.

“…Y’ever fought a Sith?”

Rognan Dar
May 17th, 2003, 11:31:43 PM
Odd question. But anything was better the silence.

"No, I haven't. Haven't been much outside the Temple. And I dont think I would be able to handle one....heck, might never be able. I just dont think I have the skill to fight. Its not that I can't....its just that I think I can be going alot more things then fighting."

Agden Ithrin
May 19th, 2003, 05:01:54 AM
“More int’ healing or telepathy then?”

Rognan Dar
May 19th, 2003, 12:46:20 PM
"Well....I'm not sure what I like best. But I do know that I'm better that things mentally then physicly. So, yeah. I'm better telekenesis then Force boosting.

What about you? What would you like to be good at?"

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 11:05:05 AM
“Telepathy, telekensis… anythin’ that can help me see, hear and basically live with the Force. I din mind the combat, but in the end its not as productive as healin’ and the like.”

Rognan Dar
May 21st, 2003, 12:57:01 PM
"Yeah, being able to heal would be a great skill, though, I dopnt know anything about it. I find that telepathy and telekensis are the most helpful."

Dont you agree

Agden Ithrin
May 27th, 2003, 03:27:21 AM
Most certainly do.

So far Agden wasn’t quite so good with speaking through the Force, but it did come out, albeit a little juddery.

“It’ll be as handy as hoth in the future.”

Rognan Dar
May 27th, 2003, 01:34:40 PM
"Hoth? Whats special about Hoth in the future?"

And your telepathy is quite good.

Agden Ithrin
May 30th, 2003, 04:10:40 AM
Agden chuckled.

“It’s an explanation, mate. Handy as Hoth. One of those nonsense things, y’know?” he grinned.

Rognan Dar
May 30th, 2003, 08:39:34 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't ge it at first. But I understand now."

Rognan smiled, this guy is quiet nice. He started out being to himself...and now he's as friendly as a cat...except for the petting thing, of course.

"Ever been to Hoth? I haven't. To cold for one. And number two, I dont really travel."

Agden Ithrin
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:15:48 AM
“I want when I was a kid, got m’self one of them wampa fur coats an’ went trecking during the day wi’my brother,”

A smile came over Agden.

“Was canny cold, but fun.”

Rognan Dar
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:45:53 PM
"Sounds like fun. Wish I had a brother to go do stuff with."

Rognan looks at the ground and remembers his lonely childhood.