PDA

View Full Version : Help 'em out!

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 18th, 2003, 10:44:24 PM
Check out this:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27505

Could someone come in there and help the guy out, it would be nice if it is someone that is extremely expirenced as a Jedi (Master/Knight), quiet possibly is on the Council, but you dont have to be. Also, someone that possible can heal, I dont want J'hrea walking around with a hole in his hand. Lol

Well I'm out, see ya when ya respond to this thread, and quiet possibly the thread I'm asking you to check out.

:D

Sage Hazzard
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:00:06 AM
I'll respond tomorrow. Right now I'm going to sleep. If someone gets to it before me, that's cool. But otherwise I'll reply tommorow. :)

You play that character, the one other than Videl?

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:15:59 AM
If I had a more experienced Jedi I wouldn't pass up the offer to beat down videl. :)

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:59:52 PM
Heh, well I'm still looking for some help.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:54:25 PM
Being on the Council doesn't make one better than another -- there are a ton of Jedi who are extremely experienced who have never been on the Council.

[/note]

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:01:53 PM
Agreed.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:06:50 AM
Posted. :)

I echo Xaz' and Anbira's comments. This is especially true when you take into account that the Council is selected for their sound judgement, leadership, and point of views. What you're seeking is fighting ability, since you need someone to aid in a fight against Videl. The wisest Jedi are not often the best fighters and visa versa. Look at Sage, he's a pretty good fighter but his point of views and wreckless ways are not that "wise".