PDA

View Full Version : I would like to report..(Council)

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:02:09 PM
Shanaria Fabool hobbles into the Council Chamber, still sore and bruised, from her recent ordeal out on the streets. She sees that some of the council are present, and corrects her posture even though it put's her into more pain. She says with a proper/strong tone in her voice.

"Honorable members of the council...My I have a moment of your time...I wish to report the conduct of one of my fellow padawans."

Ryla Relvinian
Feb 18th, 2003, 05:04:50 PM
"Usually, we report grievances privately, but if you feel that this is a large enough issue, please continue." I sat and awaited her decision, aware that she looked like she was in pain.

"Please, have a seat and tell us what is troubling you."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:28:56 PM
Shanaria winces in pain as she takes a seat. she takes a deap breath.

"I have reason to beleave that the padawan named Jamel tryed to hire a group of thugs to beat me so he could come in and look like the hero"

AmazonBabe
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:49:32 PM
:: AB sat up straighter after hearing Shanaria's words. ::

Those are some pretty strong accusations. What makes you come to this conclusion?

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 19th, 2003, 01:25:15 AM
After my encounter with Jamel, I was not surprised to hear this - saddened, but not surprised.

For now, I nodded to indicate that I too wished to hear this.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:38:19 AM
Shanaria nods to the Council members to say that she will continue.

"Well...First of all, I know that Jamel has been attracted to me since we first met while I was unpacking. He was a little rude then but when he called me up to apologize for his actions, I decided to give him another chance. I got to his room and he started to get 'Hands On' with me. I told him I only wanted a friend, not more and he calmed down.

He decided to ask me to walk with him in the Living Quarters, and I did. He walked us right to his landspeeder, where he said that he wanted to take me out to see some of the city of Coruscant, and I went with him.

He took me off to a large shopping center, where he proceded to insult the way I dress. He also took me into a shop in which the shop owner started to insult me.

This made me mad and I told him that he should ether come up with a reason on why I should be there or I would leave. He didn't seem to care if I left, so I left on foot, trying to find my way back to the Living Quarters. Well I grew up in a small town And I'm not used to the complex streets of Coruscant, so needless to say, I got lost.

After a little bit a group of 7 men aproched me offering to help me find my way back here. Again, me being from a small town, I thought they would help. They led me into an ally where they proceded to surround me. I clued in that they were not going to help, so I went to try and leave the ally. The men Grabed me and started to punch and kick me. I mannaged to draw a small knife from behind my hair, and was about to use it, when Jamel showed up right when things started to get rough, as if he knew where to find me, and used the force to pull my knife away from me.

He Jumped down from the roof and told them to leave me alone. All but two of them drew ther blasters on him, but none of them shot at him. The other two jumped on to me. At this time a Sith named Miryan no Trunks pulled there blaster away,gave them a warning, and all but the two on me ran away. Miryan no Trunks delt with the two on me and implied that Jamel should stop the others gettin away, and Jamel just walked back to his speeder, letting the others go, taking MY knife with him.

I got directions from Miryan no Trunks to get back to the Bar and Grill. I could find my way here from there, and now here I am telling you what happend."

Shanaria sighs and shifts her position, wincing in pain as she moves.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 19th, 2003, 12:11:43 PM
“This is a matter that causes some concern, however I do believe that it would be proper to allow Jamel to explain to us how it is that he came upon you in the alley. I am sure there is a reasonable and rational explanation,” Dasquian intoned.

Perhaps what was more perplexing was that a Sith Lord had helped Shanaria, but he made no mention of this for the moment.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 19th, 2003, 12:19:42 PM
"I understand that he could have gone out looking for me when I left...But Why else would he take my weapon away from me, before he shows himself. I could have delt with most of them If I had my knife. I can't think of anybody that would take the weapon from a friend when they are in trouble and about to use it to protect themself."

AmazonBabe
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:26:11 PM
:: The mention of a Sith aiding a Jedi was perplexing to say the least. And the fact Jamel had disarmed Shanaria was odd as well. It was possible he did not want her to harm any of the men, but whether it was because of good intentions or contract was yet to be seen. ::

Perhaps we should have a talk with Jamel and hear his side of the story before passing any judgement.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:46:15 PM
"Would you rather me leave well you talk to Jamel, or would you like me to stay. It doesn't matter to me, I just thought that this was something that may require your attention. All the way back to the temple from when I was mugged to here I was thinking why he acted the way he did this is the only explanation I could think of that would explain all his actions. "

Shanaria shifts her postion again

"Don't get me wrong, I like him as a person, but he does have troubles with his social skills. Given time I know I will forgive him for what he has done, and If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it. At least I would like my knife back and an explaination of he thought he was doing when he took it from me, and what he was thinking when he let the other thugs go. If you deem it required after you speak with him, I would like to see him punshed as well."

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:57:14 PM
"I can offer some insight."

Since he was a Padawan, Zeke has had a habit of sitting in on the minor dealings of the council, taking the floor just inside the door as his seat. He rarely spoke up anymore, and had nearly fallen out of the habit. But this is about his padawan...former padawan rather.

"Shall I try my hand?"

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:27:26 PM
"It's fine by me, but I'm not in charge here"

Zeke
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:48:29 PM
Zeke looks to the council.

"May I...?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:30:41 AM
Dasquian gave a slight shrug.

“Certainly. Any light you could shed on the situation would be welcomed.”

Zeke
Feb 20th, 2003, 02:18:37 PM
Zeke stands, dusting his hands off on his pants before stepping forward.

"For a while, I was the Knight assigned to tutor Jamel Croko'yn in the methods of the Jedi. If I've taught him anything, it's that a Jedi must always seek a peaceful resolution to a problem, and to avoid killing if at all possible. From Shanaria's story I have come to this conclusion."

He takes a breath and begins.

"When you left him, Shanaria, he probably followed you and caught up when you were mugged. He sees your knife and takes it, preventing you from killing them. Miryan's appearance does all the work for him; they flee from the Sith Lord. Miryan tells Jamel to chase them down, no doubt to kill them. Rather than do so, Jamel turns the other cheek and allows them to live, and escape unharmed."

Zeke pauses for a moment.

"Am I making sense...?"

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 20th, 2003, 02:31:37 PM
"Yes you are making a little sence...But he knew that I come from a long line of Jedi and that I live by the Jedi teachings.. I was only going to use my knife to defend myself, and there is nothing in the jedi teachings saying that A jedi may not harm others to defend. As jedi, we are to protect all living things, and not apprehending those men that ran is going aganst that."

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 22nd, 2003, 03:21:46 AM
"Why do I then, still doubt his intentions?" I mused. "I am not convinced of what you say Jedi Knight Zeke. He is arrogant, he is a mysnogist. This I have witnessed for myself. I sensed anger in him."

Zeke
Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:25:30 PM
Zeke smiles wryly.

"I, too, have noticed these problems...unfortunately I have yet to find an effective method of dealing with either problem. I'm not sure what his problem with women is. One moment he's trying to be the ultimate mack-daddy, next he's glaring as if the girls around him are Rancors. I think his anger problem may tie into this somehow...but I'm just not sure. I didn't get much time to work with this before he bailed on me."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:00:43 PM
"I've noticed that he seem to be Ether too relaxed, to the point that, he is almost sexual assaulting me, too stiff, to the point of not even cracking a smile, or he is a huge show off. He is trying to get to know everybody around him when he doesn't even know himself."

Shanaria Struggles with her pain as she goes to stand.

"If there is no more need for me here, I will be going now. I hope that you will speak with him on this matter and at least have him come and give me my knife back. It was forged and given to me by one of my aunts and it means alot to me."

Shanaria waits for permission to leave the presence of the council...

(OOC: Since Jamel Has been banned can we just say that He has been punshed for his actions and that my Knife will be sent back to me?)

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:47:22 PM
OOC: Sounds good to me!

AmazonBabe
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:59:58 PM
OOC: Ditto!

Figrin D'an
Feb 24th, 2003, 11:07:53 PM
OOC: Go for it.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:54:01 AM
(ooc: we can also say we canned him and he's been expelled from the Jedi Order for breaking almost every ideal ever.)

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 25th, 2003, 12:54:55 PM
Shanaria bow to the council

"Thank you for your time, noble Jedi"

She then turns and walk out of the council chambers.

(OOC: That fine with me...Thanks!:) )

Sanis Prent
Feb 25th, 2003, 01:03:58 PM
OOC: And deported to Carshoulis Prime, and fed to Cizerack :)

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 25th, 2003, 07:33:28 PM
OOC : Nonono, he was expelled from the Jedi through a window. That happened to be closed. And also 200 meters up from a spiked gate.

AmazonBabe
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:00:09 PM
OOC: ...surrounded by rancors... :: blink :: wait, there aren't rancors on Coruscant?... unless the Order is situated high above a zoo...

Zeke
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:09:31 PM
OOC: No Rancors...Helenias was passing beneath him at the time...

Lady Vader
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:48:31 PM
OOC: :lol!!! Oh man... you'd better make a hastey retreat before Helenias smites you!

Zeke
Feb 25th, 2003, 10:22:02 PM
OOC:But why? Helen wanted to jacksmack him anyways; this is the perfect set up for doing just that. GET HIM HELENIAS! ::cheers::