PDA

View Full Version : I wish to join

Darsha Assant
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:17:45 AM
A young woman with determination etched on her sculpted features, strode measureably into the recruitment chambers, her azure eyes taking in the panorama of the decor as she awaited to be received. A sense of calm enveloped her as the Force breathed its serene purity encompassed within the academy walls and perimeter, emanating from the multitude of Jedi Knights and Masters sequestered within its noble domain.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:17:36 PM
With confident steps, a figure in pale brown robes approached the newcomer. He stopped short of her by a short distance and gave a bow in greeting before stating:

“Greetings. I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic. Can I be of some assistance?”

Darsha Assant
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:05:48 PM
His casual attire made her feel a bit disconcerted in her black ensemble, furnished to blend in with the night's stygian canvas, yet Darsha approached the man and nodded once, bearing a brief but beaming smile, clearing her throat as she voiced her life's yearning.

.."I would be both honored and humbled to join the recruits at this academy, to pursue my dream of becoming a Jedi Knight to protect and serve the innocent, sir."..

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:57:39 AM
“A noble dream,” Dasquian replied with a smile.

“Though you must understand that not all who speak of such things have full comprehension of what they are about to enter into,” he said as he spread his arms in gesture.

“The life of a Jedi brings with it great burdens, among them hatred from many who will try to oppose you at every turn… putting your life on the line comes as a daily occurrence, sometimes. Could you accept this way of living?”

Darsha Assant
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:47:05 PM
"If it is for the common good of morality...indeed. I spent most of my life in solitude. It matters not if I pose as one whom may bring on animosity or dangerous threats from the enemy of the Jedi. I am aware of the dire repruscussions of the Lightside followers," Darsha retorted, as a slight smile accentuated her delicate features, meeting his eyes, as she found herself admiring the wisdom that played upon them.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 19th, 2003, 12:07:45 PM
“You seem to have a firm grasp of your ideas,”

Dasquian was already convinced of the authenticity of this woman’s request to join.

“… So I welcome you into the Jedi Order as a Padawan. You are free to explore the temple grounds now, until a tutor is assigned to your training. I would suggest investigating acquiring housing in the living quarters, if you do not already have it, and seeing the sights of Yogs Bar and Grill,” he said with an encouraging smile.

Darsha Assant
Feb 20th, 2003, 03:20:15 PM
Electricity manifested from elation, surged in her sapphire eyes bearing radiance, as she nodded to him, turning on a heel to find a vacant dorm.

.."Thankyou".. she articulated softly, departing from the Jedi Knight's presence.