PDA

View Full Version : Main Computer is screwed!!

Aejin Rahn
Feb 17th, 2003, 07:50:52 AM
(Zasz, BTW)

Okie, I reformated. We hadn't formated in 1 year, and haven't defragged in the same amount of time.. so I was like..

<smallfont color=#0060FF>-Censored-</smallfont> this crap...

I reformated, knowing / thinking we had all the drivers in one place. Well, after I reformated, my dad is like..."Why isn't it up?"

Apparently my dad told me wrong, all the drivers aren't in one place.

I'm missing 4 rather important drivers....

They are somewhere, just have to find them...

>_<

But I do have my laptop and another back-up computer and the schools computers, so I should be posting still and making graphics with my new toy..PH 7!...But no Diablo 2...:cry!!

So I still have computers, but they are somewhat slow, so give me a bit of time. Any questions just IM / PM me.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:39:46 AM
Download the drivers. =p

What chipset / video card / etc?

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:57:12 AM
I had the same problem not long ago. Within 15 minutes of finally getting online, I had the drivers and was up and running. I'll help you find the drivers if you list what you need.

Zasz Grimm
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:44:19 AM
Modem / Audio / Video and something else that I can't remember right now.

Figrin D'an
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:49:17 AM
In 99% of cases, the hardware manufacturers website will have the necessary drivers.

Zasz Grimm
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:56:11 AM
WEll, without my modem driver...I can't get on the net.. :(

Morgan Evanar
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:11:28 AM
You're on the net now. Download it to a floppy.

Sneaker net. Oldskool but effective.

Leeloo Mina
Feb 18th, 2003, 10:13:08 AM
Download the drivers. =p

See now, isn't that what I told you? :p

Did you ever find out what you've got in that PC or are you doing that this weekend?

Zasz Grimm
Feb 18th, 2003, 10:17:28 AM
This weekend me and my dad are gonna take the computer apart and clean it out. Look at the stuff inside, get ID #'s, and then I will go to a website to DL the drivers, unless I can find what I need before then, nope.