PDA

View Full Version : The Begining (open to anyone)

Lasarian Opps
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:59:24 AM
Somewhere, on an almost forgotten plannet, with no large cities or settlements, the wilds have taken over all strands of civilization. The entire planet is covered in forests, swamps, and rivers. There is one enormous ocean, where all waterwars drain into, but it isn't important right now. What is is a single waterfall, surrounded by lush forests and a steady, strong stream.

A low hum can be heard nearby, a mechanical, alien sound to this place. What beast makes such a sound? The hum stoped, and the sound of walking, a sloppy, nieve sound, arose instead. It's caster steped out from the woods, and emerged by the streamside. He wasn't too tall, but not exactly short. Maybe around 5'11-or 6ft or so, give or take a few inches. He had shoulder length brown hair, and a heavy knife in hand. The blade bore a special rune, professing it's maker's name. The boy's father had been quite the smith during his life, but now couldn't do much of anything. It's hard to make weapons when you are dead.

He kept walking, untill he got to the base of the waterfall. He looked long and hard at it, and smiled. He saw a small path, that led behind the rush of liquid. That must be the place. he thought to himself. He followed the path, nearly slipping into the water twice. He went inside to find a cavern, adorned with crystals and the leftover ashes from a fire, long ago. He threw a few peices of wood in the pit, and took out a lighter. After a few minites, he had a roaring fire, and the crystals that clung to the sides of the cave shone with the brilliance of a hundred rainbows.

Somthing began to pull at the young man's mind, beckoning him to venture inside further he didn't know what it was though. Going against his better judgment, he stood, and went in further, guided by the lights of the crystals. He walked for what seemed like miles, and finally stoped when he saw a large brown sack on the ground. He picked it up, and looked inside. A halopad, a massive Axe, some clothing, other weaons, and two cilinders were inside. Reminants of his father? It had to be.

He carried the sack back to the front of the cave, and activated the halopad. Then Lasarian's mouth opened in awe as he heard the words of a dead man... Knight Tempist Opps.

Alpha
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:41:38 PM
Satine was exploring the jungle, having heard of a wonderful-looking crystal cave in the area and wanting to see it. so far, the Jedi Master hadn't seen anything involving it.

He gives a weary sigh, and opens his mind to the Force, getting a jolt of energy from it, and, at the same time, feeling a Force signature. Odd, strange, yet familiar. Curious, the silver-haired and eyed Jedi walks towards the source of the presence, cautious.

Lasarian Opps
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:28:19 PM
After watching Tempist's last words and wishes, Lasarian picked up one of the two cilinders. It was about a foot or so in length, with a small switch on it. He flicked it, and a beam of black light shot out from the closer end. Lasarian grinned, and remembered his father using this tool. He'd called it "Infinity" while he was alive, so Infinity was what he'd call it as well. He attatched the two sabers to his belt, and grabed the axe by the area right below it's head. He threw the sack over his shoulder, and start out from the cavern, or atleast up to the front of it. When he returned to the front, the fire was almost dead. Lasarian stomped out what was left, and made his way out from his father's tomb.

He stoped outside, just off the path, and uncliped a saber. He drove it's blade into the side of the cliff, and began to write deep letters, burning them into the side of the stone. When he finished, it read "Here lies the Crystaline Knight.", as Tempist had been called by the end of his life. Lasarian deactivated the saber again, and turned twards the woods. He'd heard a sound, a quiet, but un-natural sound. Someone else was here.

Alpha
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:21:32 PM
Satine heard the familiar sound of a sabre powering up,and he becomes even more alert, his armor forming around him, unclipping one of his sabres from his belt. He runs to the sound, emitting a constant Force messgae.

I mean no harm. I'm here to help...

He breaks through the clearing, minutes after the sabre turns off. He spots the writing, the man, and the weapons. One of them looks familiar.

Infinity? he wonders, having fought against the weapon's wielder times before.

"Hello," he says, his armor melting away, shifting back to his normal leather duster, overshirt, shift, and baggy pants, in his normal colors of silver, grey, black, and white. "My name's Satine Capashen. I thought someone was in danger when I heardthe weapon a ways back."

Lasarian Opps
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:45:17 AM
Lasarian looked at the man, wondering what he was doing here. Lasarian knew he was either a force user or a telepath, his father had done the force speaking trick before too. He pushed it aside for now, and introduced himself.

"Hello then Mr. Capshen, I'm Lasarian Opps, son of the late Tempist."

He wasn't sure how to deal with this man, so he simply spoke what came to mind.

"And the only person in danger is he who trys to defile my father's grave."

Satine didn't seem like the grave robing type, but Lasarian had quickly learned not to trust anyone in his time alone.

Alpha
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:37:45 PM
Satine bridles at the implication of him being a grave-robber.

"I assure you, I am not a grave picker. I'm a Jedi Master. Lasarion Opps, was it? Well, pleased to meet you." Satine extends his right hand in greeting. "When did Tempist die?"