PDA

View Full Version : Meeting in the B&G (Kyle , Open)

Amara Skywalker
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:22:56 AM
Amara sat at a table and waited for Kyle to join her.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:20:30 PM
Kyle walked into the B&G handed his lightsaber over to the guard at the door walked up to Amara "hello" he sat down across from her a service droid came to get there order " id like a root stew with a glass of fruit juice" he turned to Amara "what so you want Amara?"

Amara Skywalker
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:23:35 AM
"The same." She said with a smile. "Root stew, but with a glass of water." As they waited for their orders Amara looked around. "This place is very popular." She commented to Kyle. "I don't think I have ever seen so many people in one place in my life." The seeing his curious look she added. "I rarely went to a city, and I was home taught. Many people used to call me a spoilt child when they met me, but they don't realise that I was brought up that way."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:01:56 PM
"yes it is very popular" the service droid came and put two bowls of steaming hot root stew infront of Kyle and Amara

Kyle started to eat his soup but it was too hot he took a sip of his drink.

Amara Skywalker
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:12:18 AM
Amara smiled and tried her soup, blowing on it to cool the temperature. It really was delicious. "This is really good." She said. "It has a unique taste." She sipped her water. It really showed her how good the food the Jedi ate was, well it was good compaired to what she was used to.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:09:13 PM
Kyle blowed on his soup and ate a couple spoonfuls it was delicious

"yes very good."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:10:56 AM
As she ate, she sketched a quick drawing of her family on a napkin. Then she showed it to Kyle. "My mother showed me how to draw and sketch, she always told me that I was multi-talented." She said. "I try to draw people and places as much as I can. It improves my memory of places I have been to."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 19th, 2003, 01:44:29 PM
Kyle took the napkin from Amara and looked it over it was a very good sketch for being drawn in seconds "its a very good drawing Amara."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 20th, 2003, 05:59:20 AM
"All I have ever done, mostly, is quick drawings like these." She smiled. "Remember the crystal I gave you? I often use the other one for 'recording' what I see so I can draw it later." She took another napkin and sketched Kyle as she first saw him, as he stood at the enterance to her room.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:46:48 PM
Kyle watched her as she drew him it was a good sketch "thats cool Amara."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 21st, 2003, 06:12:39 AM
She blushed. "I can do better, but that is the best I've done in a few seconds." She sipped her water. Before, my home was always filled with my drawings. Is there anything like this that you can do?" She asked, wanting to get to know Kyle's talents, after all everyone has their own unique one.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:54:04 PM
"well i like to make little things out of scrap parts and other things" Kyle finished off his Soup and sip his drink quitly.

Amara Skywalker
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:12:45 AM
"That's quite interesting, and useful I bet." Amara said as she finished her own soup. "I had a cousin that was a healer, she trained herself in her arts. She was strong in the Force, but she didn't seek training like I do now."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:31:37 PM
"Yes it very usefull i've made tons of things and i give them to people* Kyle fished in his pocket and pulled out a small bird made out of metal and showed it to Amara "I made this earlyer today it took a couple hours to make, you can have it since you gave me that crystal" he streched his hand out infront of Amara.

Amara Skywalker
Feb 25th, 2003, 06:21:27 AM
"Thank you." Amara said. She looked down at the bird in Kyle's hand, and lifted it. She examined it. "It is well crafted." She looked at Kyle. "What kind of bird is it? Or is it a bird from toyr imagination?"

Kyle Krogen
Feb 25th, 2003, 10:33:27 PM
"I usally make things that i just think up i have a table in my room thats just covered in peices of scrap metal."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:21:04 AM
"Sounds like you have a cool room." Amara said with a smile. "What's your favourite type of metal to work with?"

Ana-Ris Kevar
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:25:49 AM
"Do you mind if I sit here?" Ana-Ris asked the couple of jedi. When the female looked at her, Anaris blushed. "Well actually, I'll find somewhere else." And she started to move away.

Amara Skywalker
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:28:52 AM
Amara caught the young woman's arm. "Hey you can sit with us if it is ok with Kyle." Both women looked at Kyle.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:19:34 PM
Kyle looked up at the newcomer "yes please join us" he pulled out a chair for her "my name is Kyle Krogen and this is Amara Skywalker" he smile warmly.

Ana-Ris Kevar
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:08:29 AM
"Thank you." Ana-Ris said meekly. "My name is Ana-Ris Kevar." She shook hands with Kyle and Amara.
"He's cute." She whispered into Amara's ear. "He's your boyfriend?"

Amara Skywalker
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:11:34 AM
Amara blushed at what Ana-Ris said. Seeing Kyle's questioning glance. "She asked if you are my boyfriend." She said. "The answer is that we are friends, we are not having a relationship."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:14:41 PM
Kyle made a weird face for a moment then turned to Ana-Ris

"its nice to meet you Ana-Riz do you want anything to eat?"

Ana-Ris Kevar
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:49:47 AM
"Just some water. I've eaten recently, and I'm not hungry." Ana-Ris said. "I don't eat much anyway."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:55:47 PM
Kyle waved a Service droid to there table and ordered a glass of water for Ana-Ris the droid left and Kyle turned to Ana-Ris

"what do you meen you dont eat mush?"

Amara Skywalker
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:16:37 AM
"Yeah, I mean everyone eats quite a lot. What's so different about you?" Amara asked.

Ana-Ris Kevar
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:21:24 AM
"I have a slow metabolism. If I have a big breakfast, then I don't really need to eat for the rest of the day." Ana-Ris explained. "I bet the food here is really good though." She said quietly.

Kyle Krogen
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:08:31 PM
the droid came and set a glass of water on the table and left

"you can eat once a day and not get hungry again thats cool im always hungry."

Ana-Ris Kevar
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:07:54 PM
"It is useful, especially on a drought planet, like Tatooine." She played with the ends of her braided hair. "i inherited it from my father, so my mother told me."

Amara Skywalker
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:12:19 PM
"You're really seem sure of yourself." Amara said. "I'm sureyou'll find a Master quickly."

Kyle Krogen
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:47:33 PM
"speaking of master's have you found one yet Amara?"

Ana-Ris Kevar
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:50:53 AM
"You haven't got a Master either. That's too bad. Guess we're in the same boat Amara." Ana-Ris said to Amara. "I hope to get a master soon. I've asked Morgan Evanar to train me."

Amara Skywalker
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:54:06 AM
"So have I. I guess that we'll probably end up Padawans to the same Master." Amara said.

Kyle Krogen
Mar 4th, 2003, 02:47:49 PM
"I havn't found a master either" Kyle paused for a moment "my first master disapeared and was never found again"

Ana-Ris Kevar
Mar 6th, 2003, 11:56:50 AM
"I'm sorry to hear that." Ana-Ris said. "But I think you'll get another Master quickly. If I was a Jedi, I'd want you for a Padawan."

Kyle Krogen
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:49:44 PM
"thank you that meens a lot to me"

Ana-Ris Kevar
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:50:56 AM
"You can guarantee that what I say is always the truth. I was told never to lie to anyone because I'm bad at it." Ana-Ris said with a smile.

Kyle Krogen
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:00:44 PM
Kyle chuckled "well thats a good thing."

Amara Skywalker
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:45:59 AM
"Guess it comes in handy. Hey, do you have any special talents? Kyle and myself were talking about it before you arrived at our table." Amara asked.

Ana-Ris Kevar
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:49:12 AM
"it does. If I have a special talent, I have yet to find it." Ana-Ris said.

Kyle Krogen
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:31:04 PM
"well its always an adventure finding out what your special talent is" he gave Ana-Riz a big smile.

Amara Skywalker
Mar 14th, 2003, 03:40:55 PM
"Well, I can draw pretty good pictures from a glance, and Kyle can craft metals. Who knows what yours will be, but you'll know when you use it." Amara said. "I used to seel my drawings on the streets for survival, you could be a singer or anything."

Ana-Ris Kevar
Apr 9th, 2003, 09:42:55 AM
"You alright?" Ana-Ris asked Amara. "You're looking a little pale."