PDA

View Full Version : Working on the Hover-Cycle

Chaos Alexander
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:41:35 PM
::Alexander Dawnstrider was shirtless this day. Sweat and oil was on his chest. Metel was there as well, but that was always there. It was covered up though. His robotic arm was covered in a fake skin that made it look real to almost anyone. It even allowed him to pass through a metel detector without setting it off. Heavy Metel music roared in the background. Itw as so loud one could almost not hear himself talk.

This was his own privite workshop at GJO. PArts of droids, weapons, transportaion units, and pretty much anythign mechinized, hung and sat around the room. At the center was the padawan. he was at home here. GJO raised him for a whiel when he was a child. Now he stayed here as an sdult. At 20 years of age he was never bored.

Today he worked on his pride and joy. His Hover-Cycle. He spent alot of money, blood, sweat, and tears into this machine. Itw as one of a kind. Streamline and made for the street. It almost looked like a speeder, but was made to look like a motor-cycle (minus the wheels), and to be able to use around Corisant (s/p) where the Temple was located. It required alot of power, but Alexander was a pro in this field of work. Now it was time for fixing it up. He always wanted it at it's best.::

Satine
Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:04:06 PM
Satine was wandering around, still trying to get acquainted and familiarized with her new surroundings at the Order. Today she had found a new area and as she continued through it she heard music getting louder and louder. When she reached the source she saw a room full of mechanical bits and pieces, and a man working on something. Not wanting to interrupt anything, she just stood in the doorway and watched.

Chaos Alexander
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:31:52 PM
::Alexander got to him feet as soon as the lady neared his door. He turned the music down with a remote and looked at the woman.::

"I heard you coming as you left your room."

::Alexander smiled. Odds were the woman was wonderign how anyone could hear anything over that noice. Anyone that knew Garou would not be surpriced though.::

"Please, come in. Can I get you anything?"

::At this tiem Alex had walked and opened a small refrigerator door.::

"The drinks are on me........"

Satine
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:45:19 PM
Satine smiled and came in, her curosity was growing about this man. Someone she'd never met, who had apparently heard her coming all the way from her room while he was working with loud music and machinery.

"Water would be great. Thank you."

Chaos Alexander
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:02:03 PM
"Thats all I drink as well. Good for the body."

::Alex poured them both a glass and Satine's hers. He made his way to a table and pulled on a tank-top. He motioned for the other to sit.::

"The name is Alexander Dawnstrider. SOn of GJO's Verse Dawnstrider, Jedi Master and brother to Xazor, Jedi Knight."

::Alex leaned back in is chair slightly. To the rigth of the table was a room one could not see from the door. In it were hundreds of custom made weapons. Many Energy based like Light Sabers, but in hundreds of different styles. Others were guns and connons. Many of them one of a kind.::

"YOu may call me Alex. So tell me. What is the name that I may call you?"

Satine
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:18:46 PM
Satine sat down, looked around, and listened to Alex's introduction. She had heard of his family members and was impressed, but also a little saddened because she still hadn't figured out those details of her life.

You may call me Alex. So tell me. What is the name that I may call you?

"I'm Satine." She replied

Chaos Alexander
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:29:02 PM
"That's a pretty name. It suits you well. if you don't mind me askin', do you like it here? Also, who is your Master?"

::Alex sliced a peach and dropped it in his water. He stirred it in the water with a spoon. After a bit he took a sip and held out the peach offering some to Satine.::

Satine
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:23:48 PM
"Yes, everyone's been really nice. My master, Helenias Evenstar, has really helped me feel welcome and become familiar with everything." Satine replied taking a slice of peach.

Chaos Alexander
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:22:07 PM
::Alexander smiled.::

"Helenians is a nice person and a good Jedi. Our views differ on how to handle things slightly. Nothing to big in my opinion. So how far are you into your training?"

Jakob Burton
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:49:12 PM
Beam after beam came at Jake, zipping through the air, heating it as it continued its linear path to Jake's sides. Jake, twisting his torso slightly, using the Force to determine the location of the lasers, smacked at both lasers, deflecting the beams, feeling the slight jolt of the twin sabers as laser impacted laser. More came, from the front and back. Jake spun, clipping both beams in a whilrling slice of both sabers. As his feet come to a complete stop, his eyes blink, and the Force lets him know of two more beams, coming high and low. Jake ducks slightly, bringing the right up to block the high and stabbing the left low to hit the lowest one. After thirty minutes of doing such acts, the sweat glazed his forearms and matted his hair. He speaks.

"Stop."

Both training laser emitters make a low hum and return to their charging spots by the wall, powering off and humming more as their spacial engines died and went into charge mode. Jake extinguished both sabers and dropped them on the counter, heading for the shower. As his clothes hit the floor, he steps in and instantly feels the warm water hit his tense muscles, massaging them. Jake becomes calm, squeezing shampoo into his hair and washing the sweat and oils from it. He then washes his skin, rubbing his lathered soap all over his long but somewhat lithe body. As the soap rinses off, he finally hears it. Then again, who couldn't hear such noise? The music was very loud, loud enough for him to distinguish most of the lyrics. It was pretty good music, but Jake didn't listen to music much. Finishing the rinsing process, he cuts off the water, and steps out of the shower to towel himself. Grabbing some fresh clothing after throwing the other clothing in a washing machine, he puts them on slowly, in no particular hurry. Once finished, he clips his sabers to his belt before turning off the lights in his room and stepping out into the hallway.

He finds the source of the music, after a minute of walking. It was a garage-like room, the cement floor only amplifing the music. Jake doesn't even bother to knock, for the door is wide open. He walks into the doorway, and stands, looking at the inhabitants. He didn't know either of them, but one did have some very familiar look to him, or so he thought..... Opening his mouth, his face forming that big bad boy grin he usually has, Jake speaks.

"Good music, man. Could you turn it up? I can barely hear it!"

Chaos Alexander
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:02:30 PM
::Alexander smiled as he sniffed the air. The scent was one he reconized. It was much like a Garou he had met before, but slighty new.::

"Welcoem Garou.......or should I say cousin. I am XAzor's brother. And she is both our Master and relative. I think you know this though. I am Alexander Dawnstrider."

Jakob Burton
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:33:36 PM
"Oh, I see....and now that you mention it.....you do look a little bit like Uncle Verse."

A feeling of weirdness came over him as he said the word 'Uncle'.... it was a bit hard to believe that he was related to Verse, even after what happened in the beginning. Jake reaches out his hands for a handshake for both people.

"It's nice to meet you, cousin. The name's Jakob Burton, but you can call me Jake. Everyone does."

After a short pause, he turns his head at Alexander, and speaks again.

"Did you know Pivo?"

Chaos Alexander
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:40:06 PM
::Alexander smirked.::

"He raised me. And....well lets just say he did stuff to me and leave it at that."

::Alex offered up a drink for Jake.::

"My name is Chaos Alexander. You can call em Alex."

Jakob Burton
Mar 8th, 2003, 06:43:30 PM
Taking the offered drink, Jake took a sip. It was actually quite good....peach-water....he had to make some of this stuff.

"So, can you tell me a little about him? Ya know....what he was like, that sort of thing? I'd kinda like ta learn a little more about my father...."

Chaos Alexander
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:19:36 AM
::Alexander woudl have smiled if the subject was not so serious.::

"You father is a Sith Master. He didn't get that way by being nice. You really don't want to know much about him. The only one that can deal with his my Father, and that is only because they are twins. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are much better off without knowing much."

::Alex didn't want to hurt his cousins feelings, but it was true.::

"He is very powerful though. He is Fathers equal in every way. He is not evil, he just uses raw emotion to touch the Force. He broods alot, but who doesn't? He is alot my dad. A loner at heart. They only find comfort in each other. No one else really. He is the other side of the coin. He is protective though. There is no dought in my mind that when the time is right he will come to you."

Jakob Burton
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:23:16 PM
Jake, hearing this, let his head hang a little to digest it all. A Sith Master? Geez, that explains a lot. And the loner aspect? That explains why he didn't stay. Oh well. No real loss, as Alex said. Hell, he didn't even know the guy....and as Alex said, it seemed better not knowing. But the epiphany that Alex gave Jake made Jake feel better. At least he understood the why of it all....

"Thanks for tellin' me something, at least....But let me change the subject."

Still looking down, Jake sees the hover cycle, and recognizes it immediately.

"Wow, a GRider13! Man, how did you get this!?"

Chaos Alexander
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:44:59 PM
::Alex walked over to his bike.::

"I had to pay alot of money to get ahold of it. It was a P.O.S. when I got it. It is the fasted street bike modle avalible currently. just the basic body was way up there in money. I had to add in the rest. Hidden blasters on both sides. The engine is modified beyond what will be close to legal for years to come. Frell, You have to have a Force uses reflexs to contol it at top speed. I had to increase to hover disks. They were good for land travel, but I had to do some mad remodeling to be able to run it on this planet. I can not even see the ground here. "

Jakob Burton
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:32:21 PM
"Man, that is just awesome. I like what you've done with this....I have a hovercycle too, but it needs a little bit of work...."