PDA

View Full Version : Ecks v. Sever.

Admiral Lebron
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:59:02 PM
I thought we had a thread on the movie but I couldn't find it. Overall it was a good movie, although the mom's acting sucked. The fight scenes were very enjoyable. Although I was dissapointed Ray Park got his <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> handed to him like that... he was twice her size!

Whoever Kaos is, he isn't that bad of a director, although the way the plot progressed in some parts was disappointing. (Not sure if its his fault or the writers.)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:13:12 PM
The motorcyle chase sucked. They were going like 3 miles an hour.

Liked the end fight with Lucy Liu and Ray Park though.

Admiral Lebron
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:14:42 PM
It sucked. He should whipped out his lightsaber and mauled her... no pun intended.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:16:48 PM
;) None taken.

JonathanLB
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:45:12 PM
The critics were WAY too harsh on this film. Was it a good movie? No, it was not a good movie. Was it one of the worst movies of the year? LOL, come on, no way.

I gave it 2.5 stars because I appreciated a few of the action sequences quite a bit, a few of them were simply awesome, but the plot was really convoluted, very poorly put together, and ultimately it was very disappointing, not just disappointing.

It really wasn't a horrible film though, I still thought it deserved a C+ for basic entertainment value, however slight that may have been.

I saw many critics give it an F, which is rather absurd.

Senator Thareena
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:08:11 PM
The plot was awful. :D The action was decent, except for the motorcycle chase.

JonathanLB
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:32:50 AM
The plot was pretty much awful. At least, it was pretty lame.