PDA

View Full Version : X2 Trailer B

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:52:43 PM
I saw it before Daredevil, the second trailer is even better than the first, I liked the way they showed off all the characters, they did that in the second Xmen trailer as well. Here are some of my thoughts First I love Wolverine's lines especially the thing about drop the knives that was funny. And the fight between him and Deathstrike looks amazing. Second how could Rogue and Iceman kiss? the only thing I could think of is iceman's powers could protect him. Maybe he shielded his lips with ice. It was funny after she kissed him cold air came out of her mouth :p I was wanting to see more of Iceman's powers but I bet they are saving those. Pryo looks cool, it also seems he is joining with Magneto, IMO which fits his character in the comics. Still there is much left to find out about the plot, the whole Styrker charcter still makes me wonder, I think there is more to him Overall I can't wait for May 2 this is the next movie that I really want to see.

Admiral Lebron
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:24:55 PM
I can't remember where I saw it, but they had a trailer (mighta been this one) and you see beast going down a hallway for a brief second.

ReaperFett
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:36:39 PM
Think that was Nightcrawler Lebron.

Good to see more of Kitty and Pieter's powers :)

Admiral Lebron
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:39:19 PM
Looked like beast for the brief second it was on...

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:58:31 PM
I think that was the first trailer, the second trailer is even better, I think there will be one more.

JonathanLB
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:16:20 PM
"We're not what you think!"

I can't wait until X-Men 2. I saw the first movie 4 times in theaters, which ties for 3rd most for me (ROTJ and The Game also are at 3rd place with 4 viewings theatrically).

I was a huge fan of X-Men. I think I liked Spider-Man just a LITTLE BIT more, but my sister likes X-Men much more. She is really looking forward to X2, as am I, of course.

I'm stoked. This year looks like a great movie year, I'm just very surprised so far. There has been a movie each weekend pretty much, even throughout January and February, that was somewhat worth seeing.

Next weekend is Gods and Generals, the weekend after is another one I really want to see because I'm a Jet Li sucker, Craddle 2 the Grave.

sirdizzy
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:29:08 AM
ummm rogue can kiss a mutant because she has a different effect on mutants then she does on regular humans

she drains their mutant powers before she drains their strength

so if the contact is brief then iceman would be ok

regular humans don't have mutant powers to protect so her touch on them is instaneous

i use to read the comics and that is the comic book explanation

(and i didn't piut my answer in spoiler free form because i don't think anything in this thread merits that because its a trailer and most people are going to see it anyways plus my answers came from the comics again how can that be a spoiler.... it would be like me telling you in return of the king the ring gets destroyed the text

Ryla Relvinian
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:51:28 AM
it DOES?? Oh man. You just ruined the movie for me. ;)

Yeah, this movie looks great, but I really didn't like the theatrical trailer (Don't know if it was 1 or 2) and how it used Mars from Holst's The Planets. Compose your own music, please. :D

ReaperFett
Feb 16th, 2003, 04:50:30 AM
I liked it if it is just in the trailer.

And for me, X-Men was far superior to Spiderman. It's only major downfall was the false advertising. It said X-Men, I clearly saw Wolverine: The Movie ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:36:36 AM
LOL Reaper come on Magneto played a big role too, should have been Magneto vs Wolverine then ;)

Jinn Fizz
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:59:27 AM
I saw the trailer yesterday before Daredevil as well (and btw, Daredevil was great, and in many ways better than Spider-Man), and I was very happy with it :). I liked just about everything in it, and I loved the final scene with Wolverine and the cat sniffing at his claws. That was great, and showed that the movie will definitely have some humor as well as great mutant action. :D

JMK
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:55:16 PM
I just can't wait to see Iceman and Colossus in action. This trailer was much better than the first. Something else that I'm looking forward to seeing is how Jean Grey seems to have much better control over her powers now. That shot of her stopping that onrushing water was awesome!

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:54:30 PM
Yeah that cat scene was really funny I also can't wait to see Iceman in action I am curious how they will show him, will he be iced like in the comics? Iceman is one of my favorite x-men, so I hope he they do him right. I am still curious about Stryker (Brian Cox's character), I read that he has a big surprise at the end of the movie and it can't be the Wolverine thing since that has been revealed in the trailers. So it is something else. This lead me to think that he might be Apocolapse, now I think that could be cool and would work with the storyline, his goal would be to cause problems with regular humans let them hate mutans more than make Magento speed the war up, Apocalapse loves the destruction and chaos that the war would bring. Now I hate to expect him to much though because I could be wrong Stryker could be somebody else or up to something else.

Sean Piett
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:28:31 PM
Rogue and Iceman kissing reminded me of a Dentine ice commercial :D

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:29:58 PM
LOL, yeah I loved that part of the trailer, that was cool :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:01:57 PM
LOVED THE TRAILER!!!!

:crack I can't wait. :cry

JMK
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:37:35 PM
Thank you for fixing my goof LD!;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:41:48 PM
;) no problemo

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:34:34 AM
You can download it now here is the link

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x2/02/medium.html

I have to say watching again I can't wait to see it now :)

Diego Van Derveld
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:56:35 AM
I got just one word to say...

<font size=40>BAMF!</font>

:D

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:04:22 AM
GOod Ness his BAMF is soo damn cool looking...

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 20th, 2003, 07:09:41 AM
Can any alter time and speed it up for me? PLEEEAAAASE!?!?!? :cry

I cannot wait to see this film, I feel it could very well be a Top 10 for me. Everything about it is appealing. There's an undercurrent of mystery, like "What's going on?" It looks to be bursting with mutant action. Character's look like they will develop too. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Jean Grey's developed powers, Nightcrawler and Colosus in action.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 20th, 2003, 08:49:40 AM
Yeah that is another reason I can't wait for it. Also there is the mysterious character of Stryker, I think something big is going to develop with him in the movie.

Jedieb
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:48:18 PM
That trailer was much better than the first one. I think I may enjoy X2 even more than the original.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 20th, 2003, 10:11:15 PM
I know it looks a lot better and I like the first movie, this movie has a lot more action, and I hear its longer, yeah, that was my biggest complaint about the first film, it was too short.

JMK
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:09:02 PM
You're right, the original was far too short. It was basically my only complaint about the movie...