PDA

View Full Version : Curse the day of Hearts!

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:12:56 AM
Curse this most foul of days! The Apocalypse pales in this day of hearts and love! For it just rubs in the pain of loss for others!
For those who have not found the love of their life fight with me! TEAR DOWN THIS HORROR!!! Before Tomarrow's youth are crushed and beaten down like I have been!

For those with loss, I feel your pain! We are brothers in sisters in arms. Those who lack emotion, for the evil of a broken heart has yet to be repaired!

For those with love, I envy you! And Wish you love and a long life! For you more lucky then you know. Your heart sings, the pain of being alone has been lifted! Voice it out! Let the world know!

Let the blood flow as tears, the blood which carries the love I bare. I wait for the one, hopping she waits for me.

AmazonBabe
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:18:00 AM
*Huggles Dyzm.*

I don't know what words of comfort to give, but my hugs are free and always warm. :)

Senator Paelotu
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:25:22 AM
Even though I'm single...I loathe this whole anti-valentines crap.

Nieheine
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:36:29 AM
My boyfriend decided he was too busy for a girlfriend, that "a girlfriend was the last thing he needed right now".
(mind you - we are both in our last year of high school and it never entered his head I might also not need a boyfriend right now...but I thought he was worth it.)

I solved his problem for him four days before Valentines day.
Normally I don't mind Valentines day, its there for those with partners and crushes and has nothing to do with my life, but this year it's a lot more personal and I can understand where you come from.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:39:28 AM
anti-valentines crap

I don't recall the crap part.

Why must 2 people in love have a special day to prove the love? What makes it better one day then another?
Love is not just held for one day, it should be forever!

You want to know how I see Valentines? This is how:
"Hey, buy this for your girlfriend, for this is the only day YOU MUST LOVE HER!!! Ever other day you can get by without using the word love, but on this day, you must say it with hearts, and flowers, and teddy bears made by small children in some 3rd world country!"
I believe the same way about christmas, and easter! Overhyped! Each of these started as a religious holiday! Christmas: The Birth of Christ, Easter: The return of christ from the grave. How did these two days become a Day of jolly fat guys and a easter bunnies at the mall which you can sit on?

I hate how other guys use Valentines day as a "I have done nothing for you for the last 3 months, but hey, this box of chocolates will make you forget everything!"
Yes, most guys act like this! I see decent girls dragged down by guys who lie and use them. These guys give guys like me a bad name. I loathe men who use women as a trophy to show off to other guys, a trophy in which they cast off in a month or two.
I grew up in a Christian family, and I follow the Christian beliefs as closely as a person born in a world of sin can. And I truely hate the way things are going.

-that is the main point, quit reading if you don't care for the "Sob Stories" If you do continue reading, you are not allowed to write anything negative about the below paragraph-

Here is the thing that pisses me off the most. From what I have been told, many girls who get to know me like me alot. The problem is, all these girls are girlfriends to my friends, so from my point of view, off limits, for I am no poacher.
Now every other girl, I am to shy to talk to. I am Mr. Shy Guy of the year. When I do start talking to them, I get nervous and I start talking faster. I trip over words, or use the wrong words and I mess up my chances to get to know the girl better.
I see women as something to love, to protect, and to make happy. But Like I said, I just have trouble, I might be destined to travel the earth alone. Which is worse then death.
For the bible talks of soulmates, only ONE other perfect match. Others can come close, but no one but that one person, the other half of your soul, will fit with you that well.
I tell you the truth, some times I wake up in a cold sweat, thinking What if she died in a bombing, or a car crash, or anything, and maybe just died? For me it is a horror I prey to be false. I see my cousin, the only cousin I have which is my age. Find the other half of his soul. Its a romantic story, you should ask me about it sometime.
lol Romantic, figures, why must I be a romantic and a shy guy? It just kills me sometimes...

That is why I curse this day, I curse it for
#1, Lies
#2, The Comercializm
#3, The day which claims love is found and falls far short of its promise... for me anyway.

Senator Paelotu
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:54:47 AM
HOORAY FOR DISESTABLISHMENT.

I loathe people like you. Can't you just accept the fact that its an occasion for good tidings between couples? Does there need to even be a special occasion? Often, we get very caught up in our mundane lives, that it sometimes helps to be reminded of the more important things in our lives.

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:06:30 AM
Originally posted by Senator Paelotu
HOORAY FOR DISESTABLISHMENT.

I loathe people like you. Can't you just accept the fact that its an occasion for good tidings between couples? Does there need to even be a special occasion? Often, we get very caught up in our mundane lives, that it sometimes helps to be reminded of the more important things in our lives.

Thank you, that needed to be said. I rather appreciated the nice Valentine's wallpaper he made for me. While indeed we should not just make a special effort one day a year, I very much appreciated that.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:06:44 AM
Again, reading what you want to read. I am against the LIES it holds up. Not the people. Read the first post again! And here a thought, THINK about it!

For those with love, I envy you! And Wish you love and a long life! For you more lucky then you know. Your heart sings, the pain of being alone has been lifted! Voice it out! Let the world know!

I have nothing wrong with it, UNLESS you are using it to your advantage. And by seeing how you are responding, it gives me the impression that you are one of those worthless jerks who care more about cars and football then the women around them.
This might not be true, but I see little to tell me differently.

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:09:20 AM
I have nothing wrong with it, UNLESS you are using it to your advantage. And by seeing how you are responding, it gives me the impression that you are one of those worthless jerks who care more about cars and football then the women around them.

If you count seducing my husband and getting laid as using it to my advantage, then yes I in particular did. So sue me.

Tevit Ramastan
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:14:15 AM
Hey pal, I can;t get a girl and I have two cars at my fingertips. So sue me for being interested in things that I can actually get. Well, they still hate me, and break all the time, but at least I can fix my cars...

And perhaps we are responding because we DO care about women! Perhaps we might not all have one to care about, but it doesn't mean we don't care about them.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:45:44 AM
And I can see none of you understand what I am trying to say...
I blame myself, half the time when I start typing I am already thinking about the next line, so my posts come out as crap.

Ok, I am complaining about the UNMARRIED guys who treat the women they DO have as crap. And I can't understand why these Girls, who are being USED, stay with these guys!

If you are happily married, then congrats, if you have cars, then congrats. If you have a girlfriend, and care more about material things, rather then her... then, damn you to hell. That... is what I am trying to say.

Senator Paelotu
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:24:50 AM
Do you realize how big of a generalization you're having to make for your point to hold water? Take whatever angst you have and take it up with people that fit your description, on a case-by-case basis, because you're wasting your time otherwise.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:50:31 PM
Well, seeing how this is MY twisted opinion, and not tailored for others! An Opinion is just that, an opinion, MY opinion. Why should I have to make it simpler? This was wrote going off what I have seen at High School and now College.

I even wrote a
"You want to know how I see Valentines? This is how:"

and now you all are telling me that my opinion is wrong because it doesn't fit everyone, and why bother voice it.
You keep popping up with technicalities just so you can feel better about insulting one person. GOOD FOR YOU!!! You have just graduated to the next level! Now go away, your effort to show me your so called superiority through you veiled insults tires me. For you only showing your true face, that of a sad little man who didn't get hugged enough when he was a child..

ReaperFett
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:46:32 PM
Im sick of anti-Valentine stuff as well, I must admit. Do you also hate Mothers Day, Fathers Day? Anniversaries?

Ive never been with a soul, but Im not going to get all et up because people who are happy together have a special day.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 15th, 2003, 05:01:23 PM
Bah. STFU Zakatiel. You just can't get laid and are bitter about it.

Learn to live with it, and quit pissing in everyone elses' cornflakes.

imported_Grev Drasen
Feb 15th, 2003, 05:04:49 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Bah. STFU Zakatiel. You just can't get laid and are bitter about it.

Learn to live with it, and quit pissing in everyone elses' cornflakes. Funniest thing I've heard on this board yet. :lol

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 05:31:54 PM
IF any of you will truly just read ONE of my posts, and think about it, read this one.

I started this thread as almost a Joke, in a sarcastic, broken hearted way. I am not good with emotions, and I hold them inside me. And this is one of the ways to express them.

Like I said, I started this thread not as an Anti-Valentines thing, but as a guy who lets some of his emotions loose once in a great while. AND not as a pity party type thing for me.
What I wrote is my Opinion and belief. The two things that I value most about myself. My Strong Opinions and beliefs. Yet, you criticized them, and insulted me. None of you seemed to read exactly what I posted, except maybe the title and a sentence or two.

And Morgan, shut up, I know you hate me, perhaps it is cause I have morals, values, and everything else that makes me a true feeling human. I follow my beliefs, and I would rather stay celebrate then have a one time fling which would leave me hallow inside. The bible says that two souls, who have ever been faithful, married under Gods Love, is one of the most holy things in the universe. I also do not wish to be cast into the pits of hell for all time and beyond for a moment of earthly pleasure.

AmazonBabe
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:11:33 PM
I say it's his opinion and to let him have it.

I see a lot of other ppl voicing their opinions on this board, and not getting the angst he's getting.

Just let him be.

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:13:40 PM
my significant other forgot it was V-day :mad

o_O I should have read this thread more throughly ... lets try and tone it down guys ...

Morgan Evanar
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:13:42 PM
And Morgan, shut up, I know you hate me, perhaps it is cause I have morals, values, and everything else that makes me a true feeling human. I follow my beliefs, and I would rather stay celebrate then have a one time fling which would leave me hallow inside. The bible says that two souls, who have ever been faithful, married under Gods Love, is one of the most holy things in the universe. I also do not wish to be cast into the pits of hell for all time and beyond for a moment of earthly pleasure.
Oh hey kid, don't throw that book at me. Its not my fault you are bitter. Hell is all in your head. You burn in it. I don't want any of those cupcakes.

And, in all honesty, I can't get laid either, but thats none of your bussiness. But I have the decency to not drag it out on others.

AmazonBabe
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:22:25 PM
I should have read this thread more throughly ... lets try and tone it down guys ...

Amen

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:01:01 PM
:: does feel stupid ::

:lol

Blame three tests in oe week to lax in the reading abilities :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:10:22 PM
This thread has been warned (by Dale) so if you want it to stay open, play nice.