PDA

View Full Version : A gift...

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:30:06 PM
"For you on your birthday."

Inu trudges into the house, tired, dirty, drenched in sweat. In his fist he clutches a wrinkled and slightly damp set of clothing; the outfit she'd been hinting at wanting for a month now. He makes his way to the couch where she sits and collapses, resting his head in her lap.

"Happy birthday, Sorreessa."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:37:52 PM
Sorr stroked his hair lightly, not asking what he's been up to. She recognizes the outfit as the one she was hinting at. So he was listening, poor dear, looks like he was in a fight again... She rubs his ears, not caring that it was dirty, it was the thought that counted.

"Thank you hun...."

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:41:37 PM
Inu relaxes, his aching muscles heaving a collective sigh as they unwind. It had been a grueling match with the Padawan Wei Wu Wei, but it was well worth it. He has succeeded. Sorr is happy. And at this particular moment, that's all that matters...

"You're welcome."

He takes her hand and holds it, kissing the back of it lightly before letting it drop to his chest. His heart is still racing steadily, and his breathing is heavy and labored. He clasps her hand and smiles.

"Well worth it..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:49:32 PM
Sorr smiles and purrs softly as she then rubs his shoulders. Seemed he has tired himself out quite a bit She thought to herself as she listened to his breathing, he always went through a lot of trouble to please her.

"Tjirrred yourrrself qujite a bjit didn't you?"

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:53:13 PM
"It's nothing I can't handle. When it comes to you, there's nothing I can't do and no amount of punishment I can't take!"

He sags under the soothing feeling of her massage.

"Though it should be me with the massaging, rather than you..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:58:33 PM
"Love you hun..."

Was her reply, she didn't mind helping him relax, he came first in her mind. She then kneeded her thumbs lightly inbetween his shoudler blades, there was a knot of sorts there.

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:03:19 PM
He stretches lazily, half rolling and wrapping his arms around her slender waist.

"You're just too good to this poor man..."

His daughter toddles up and steadies herself against Sorr's knee with her hands, reaching for her daddy's ears and tugging. Inu winces.

"Gentle, honey..."

For once, Kalia gets the idea and pulls a bit more gently. It's actually kind of soothing. He picks her up and rolls again to settle her on his chest. Little Hiro crawls over as best he can, stumbling a bit. Inu gets him too and sets him up with his daughter.

"It's mommy's happy birthday today. Can you say 'happy birthday', kids?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:09:41 PM
Kalia makes an attempt but it only sounds like gibberish while Hiroaki crinkles his nose and then sneezes. Sorr musses up their hair anyway.

"Njice trrry dearrrs."

She smiles at them but mostly at her husband. Kalia giggles then pokes at her brother who then bites her ear. Sorr winces as Kalia cries before trying to shush her.

"Neverrr can play forrr morrre then few seconds beforrre gettjing jin trrrouble can you?"

She growls playfully at her son while she holds Kalia close.

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:21:39 PM
"She's got distance on him. Her arms are longer than his. All he can do is try to grab hold of her and bite."

Hiro flops forward on his daddy and listens to his father's heartbeat as it begins to slowly fade to normal. Already his fight with the Padawan is pushed from his mind.

"So...what does mommy want to do for her birthday?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:25:56 PM
Sorr nuzzles Kalia till she stops crying then Kalia glares down at her brother.

"No jidea dearrr, doubt Obasan wants to watch the cubs agajin.."

She says quietly as she rubs Inu's ears again, she's thinking but is coming up with nothing so far as her tail taps lightly against her hip to avoid accidentally getting her husband with it.

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:28:11 PM
Inu pats Kalia on the back.

"Don't be angry with your brother. You shouldn't pester him so. If you woudln't poke him, he'd stop biting you."

Little Hiro throws his two cents in..."Bee!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:33:14 PM
Kalia smiles at her father but bops her brother on the head and sticks her tongue out him, thinking she's safe with mommy. But Sorr bites her ear lightly in a don't do that gesture before growling softly at her.

"jI don't thjink they can not botherrr each otherrr, jif jit's not herrr pokjing, jit's hjim."

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:38:17 PM
"Hey kids...how about for mommy's birthday...you two behave yourselves and not fight. Do it for mommy, okay? Can you guys be nice?"

Kalia recognizes the words "mommy" and "nice". She buries her face in her mother's chest, agreeing to be nice. Little Hiro only recognizes "mommy", and crawls over to hug her arm, sitting in the small space between Inu's body and the back of the couch.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:43:07 PM
Sorr winces slightly at Kalia upon getting a forehead too hard to her, but pats them both, she has a feeling neither will keep the promise. She draws Hiro close to her though and hugs him too, she loves her cubs dearly.

'They'll trrry but he'll get herrr soon enough..."

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:45:50 PM
"I wouldn't be so certain..."

So long as they're focused on something other than each other, they won't fight. And Inu's helping them along somewhat, influencing them ever so slightly with the Force to maintain their focus away from one another.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:50:22 PM
Sorr flutters her ears slightly, before she has a rough idea at what he may be doing. Hiro looks up at the movement and pokes her face lightly, Kalia pays no heed and sings softly.

"Hmm, seems we make cute cubs....can't help but smjile at them.."

Inu
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:53:15 PM
"Cute indeed...but that's a given, considering their mother."

Kalia has adopted her mother's habit of singing softly to herself when contented it seems. Even if it be gibberish, it's still the same rhythm and tones that Sorr uses.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:59:51 PM
Sorr purred softly at that, she would have rubbed an ear again but her hands were full with the cubs. Her ears twitched, recognizing the tones of the song she often sung them to sleep with, Kalia was quite smart for her young age, Sorr often wondered how that would effect her daughter's later years.

Inu
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:02:33 AM
Inu sits up and takes Hiro. He wrinkles his nose; daddy smells funny.

"Some birthday...no different than any other day..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:11:05 AM
Sorr kissed her husband softly then nuzzles the side of his face before looking it his amber eyes.

"Well then why don't you suggest somethjing?"

SHe said quietly then nipping his ear, it was her birthday after all, so why not let him think of something to do? She leaned her head on his shoulder before looking up at him again, she was happy with having him with her again, it didn't really matter to her where it was as long as he was at her side.

Inu
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:31:02 AM
"First I need a shower," he says as his son sneezes at him. "Ain't dat right, li'l guy?"

Hiro sneezes at him.

"Yes it is..."

He lowers the child into the little pen on the floor before heading back to the bathroom.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:11:44 PM
Sorr follows and drops Kalia of in the crib so the cubs wouldn't fight while she was gone. Once done, she enters the bathroom and sits on the counter, her tail swishes and taps lightly on the countertop.

"So do you have any jidea of what to do, jInu?"

Inu
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:46:41 PM
"I'm going to get a bath," he says, throwing his shirt aside. "Then we're gonna take the kids, go eat, and spend some quality time together. How's that sound?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:49:42 PM
"Sounds good to me."

She was looking at him a bit out of the corner of her eye, she never could curb that habit. Her tail continued to tap on the countertop while one ear was turned to him and the other in the cubs' direction, listening for any sounds of boredom from either.

Inu
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:57:23 PM
Inu rolls his eyes at her watching him.

"If you're going to watch, just go ahead and stare. Pretending not to look isn't working."

He hits the water and drops his pants, stepping inside.

"Throw the washcloth over the curtain."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:01:07 AM
The curtain moves back a bit as she hands the washcloth to him and sits on the edge of the tub.

"Don't see why you jinsjist on usjing the currrtajin hun."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:03:07 AM
"Call it habit."

He washes quickly and steps out, drying his face on her hair.

"Got a towel?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:05:52 AM
She shook her head, she hadn't thought of it or conviently forgotten, one wouldn't know for sure.

"An odd one and no, don't have one."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:13:51 AM
He continues to dry himself with her hair, walking out to the linen closet, forcing her to come with him.

"Here's one."

He trades for the towel and finishes drying off, then gets some of the casual wear she's given him in the past. The white shirt with long green sleeves, the baggy black pants, baseball cap, and sneakers.

"I'm ready."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:19:36 AM
Sorr runs her fingers through her half sopping wet hair for a moment while looking at him in the street clothes she had gotten him. He looked different in it but he seemed to like the outfit. She hadn't been sure if he would before she had given it to him.

"Rrready wheneverrr you arrre, just got to pjick up the cubs."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:20:52 AM
Inu walks to the door, packing a small bag of diapers and some food for the cubs, then picks up the cubs themselves and kicks the door open.

"Come on, let's go have some fun for Mommy's birthday!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:26:03 AM
She chuckles a bit at the sight of him carrying some of the cubs' stuff along with their cubs. She never would have thought she would ever be how she was now with him in those early days. She muttered something in Tano along the lines of silly dear before catching up with them.

"So wherrre to?"

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:31:27 AM
"Where should we go, kids? The park sound good?"

"Pah!" Kalia mimics. Hiro blows a spit bubble.

"The park it is!"

A stack of shovels and buckets float along at his heels like a dog. These will keep them occupied while he spends some time alone with his wife.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:47:09 AM
She giggles at her husband again, he was so different than before. She followed, walking at his left, the park wasn't far from there. She looked to her cubs and Inu, no one would ever make her leave not even the KAR itself.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:50:21 AM
The park is just on the other side of the growing village, a project completed by the men of the village shortly after his return from his most recent training. There's a slide, some monkey bars, a swingset, and naturally, a sandbox. Inu deposits the children in the soft sand, handing each a shovel and a bucket.

"Play nice."

He ruffles their hair and takes a seat on a nearby park bench.

"They're awful cute."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:57:06 AM
Sorr sits down next to him and leans her head on his shoulder, watching them. It isn't long before Kalia dumps a bucket of sand over Hiro's head but he just sticks his tongue out at her then goes back to playing.

"Yep, jI make some qujite cute cubs...."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:00:42 AM
He laughs at Kalia, but laughs even harder when Hiro, struggling with his overloaded bucket, returns the favor, falling over onto her in a big heap.

"You do...smart ones too. See how quickly he learns from her...granted he's not learning much other than mischief making, but it's a start...it's definitely a start..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:05:32 AM
Sorr laughs too, the cubs were very cute even when fighting. It isn't long before they are chucking shovels full of sand at each other.

"He copjies anythjing she does and she teaches hjim thjings ljike pokjing and the ljike."

She sighed, thinking, if Anuberis hadn't been stolen, they never would have had Kalia and maybe not Hiroki and his sister either.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:08:51 AM
Both babies are laughing at this point; it's not a fight so much as a game. Hiro overturns a bucket, creating a mound of sand in the shape of a box. Instantly there is a change of focus. A block of sand! Creativity sets in. Hiro dumps sand atop it and giggles. He's making a sand castle. Kalia tries to interfere, but the younger child waves his shovel.

"Bee! Bee!"

Kalia opts instead to make her own.

"He's advancing even quicker than Kalia did...It worries me a wee bit. Don't need him growing up too quickly."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:14:05 AM
"jI wouldn't worrrry, just may mean he's smarrrterrr than she was at thjis age...."

She watches as the cubs both work on their sandcastles, both intent on their work and for once, not bothering one another. Hiro's tail twitches at the tip while he works while his sister's lashes about, neither seems to notice anything other than what's in front of them.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:17:12 AM
"Hm...perhaps."

The image of four cubs, two boys and two girls, floats before his minds eye for a brief moment. A baby girl with short green hair, and a little boy with silver hair join the sand construction before he blinks, eyes coming into focus again.

"This isn't much...but I suppose it's the best we can get for a birthday..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:22:29 AM
She nodded and snuggled closer to her husband, still watching them but her eyes were half closed, picturing the same Inu had a moment ago, what would have been had things not gone wrong? she wondered.

"Don't thjink you couldn't fjind a cuterrr pajirrr than them..."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:27:10 AM
"Maybe not...but today's not about them, though they certainly play a big role in our lives now. Today is about you. Sorreessa, my wife, the bright light that makes life worth living and drives me on to excel in my Force training..."

He lifts her chin and kisses her.

"I'll learn to protect you, Kalia, and Hiroaki. I'll learn to regain our lost children. I will make life the best it can be...you deserve nothing less."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:32:14 AM
"Good to hearrr..."

She purred and nuzzled the side of his face. She was blushing a bit at his words so she nuzzled his neck for a moment.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:35:15 AM
He smiles lightly, surpressing a chuckle as she buries her face against him to hide her blush. He puts an arm around her and holds her close.

"And when we get home, you'll go do what you feel like, and I will take care of the children and the house. Today, you are to relax."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:47:32 PM
SHe knew she was still blushing so she stayed with her face buried against him. She purred softly before she spoke again, her voice slightly muffled by his hair.

"Thank you hun but jI don't know what jI want to do rrrjight now."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:44:18 PM
"Then you will do nothing."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:47:12 PM
Sorr pondered for a moment, running a few ideas through her head till one came to mind.

"Hmm, thjink jI'll take a hot bath and just hang out forrr a bjit and rrrelax, neverrr get arrround to that anymorrre."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:53:17 PM
"Then it's settled. We'll let the children play a bit longer, then we can go home. Or you can go ahead home to your bath and I can watch them a bit longer."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:57:48 PM
Sorr shook her head at the second part.

"jI would rrratherrr stay herrre a bjit longerrr then go, jInu."

She said quietly then nuzzled the side of his face, she was happy where she was for the moment. Meanwhile the cubs had moved on to helping each other wreak the other's sandcastle whether they wanted it broken down or not and another sand fight insued.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:01:29 PM
The two float apart and come to rest further from one another, out of range of the flying sand. Two buckets fill themselves and dump their contents before the children, setting their sand castle foundations back to their original state.

"That's enough..." Inu says quietly.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:07:19 PM
Sorr chuckled at the cubs.

"Ourr ljittle monsterrrs...always gettjing jinto trrrouble but stjill we love them dearrrly."

She smiled at the cubs, they were rambuncious but they were her darlings as well and she would never let any harm come to them.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:08:19 PM
"What sort of parents would we be if we didn't love them?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:12:42 PM
"Not good ones, but who couldn't love thejirrr chjildrrren?"

She watched them a bit more, her thoughts still wandering with what ifs, what would have been like with Anuberis and Nefertati in the picture?

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:19:31 PM
"I think..." Inu begins slowly, carefully, not wanting to upset her, "That when next our wayward children make themselves known to us, we should not attack them, even if they attack us. Let them see we mean them no harm. They will learn."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:26:00 PM
She shuddered a little, remember her last meeting with the other two cubs and hugged her mate a bit closer.

"Perrrhaps, but jI won't let them harrrm you orrr thejirrr sjibljings, jI can't not prrrotect you all."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:28:51 PM
"I will see to our defense. Let's hope they arrive at a meal time. Armaiil's food is absolutely despicable," he says with a broad smile.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:35:06 PM
She chuckled at that.

"Hope so, my food would be ljike heaven to them then."

She wasn't a slacker in the kitchen, she knew how to make meals and had learned some from Obasan, the cubs and Inu were never without a good meal.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:37:52 PM
Inu stands and stretches.

"Enough with that..."

He checks his watch: They've spent nearly an hour simply sitting and chatting. He's also hungry, and Hiro is patting his tummy to make the gurgling go away.

"Come on...come on..."

He scoops up the dirty children and stacks their buckets.

"Hiro's doing the hungry dance. Let's get some food."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:42:03 PM
She stood and stretched a bit.

"Wherrre to? Home orrr out?"

She didn't feel like cooking on her birthday and she was curious anyway.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:47:04 PM
"Home. I'll cook. You will relax and do nothing."

They head out, the bucket trailing them again. The children rest their heads on their father's shoulders, letting him bear their entire weight in his arms. They're tired, even though they are hungry. Inu will have to see to it that they stay awake long enough to eat before they get their naps for the day.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:50:24 PM
"Sounds good to me..."

It was quite rare lately that Sorr had time off to do things on her own, before Inu got back, she was pregnant first and pretty much immobile then with the cubs, she was in the house all day caring for them and napping when they did.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:56:13 PM
Inu kicks the door open, the sound of it jarring some life into the cubs. They rub their eyes and Inu sets them in the living room, unloading two bottles from their carry out bag and handing them over. The pair finish them off in record time and simply fall over on their sides, asleep before they had dropped the bottles.

"I'll cook us something. Go relax."

He opens the refrigerator and looks inside. What can he make for her with his limited cooking skill?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:05:26 PM
"K.."

She wandered off into the bathroom and checked the cupboards for some bubble bath. She started the water going and put some of it in, sitting on the edge and putting her hair back while she waited. Once the water level was high enough, she turned it off, took off her clothing and got in, relaxing almost immediately, it was good to just slack off and relax once and awhile. Her ears were back and her eyes were closed as the tip of her tail swished against the rim of the tub, if only she could do this more often.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:45:26 PM
Inu frowns at the contents of the refridgerator.

"Peh. I wish I could cook something other than breakfast."

He shifts the foods around before smiling at what he sees tucked away in the back.

"Ah. This will do."

Hot dogs. His mother used to boil them when he was a child, cut them up, and serve them with ketchup and a toothpick.One day he had asked her how. She told him, not really expecting him to retain the information. But he had. He obtains a pot and fills it with water, dumping the food into them and prepping the stove.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:52:20 PM
Sorr's ears fluttered in hearing the sounds coming from the kitchen, wondering a bit what he was making. Her ears then folded back to her head again as she relaxed once more, she was happy here too, it was good to just sit and not hear the cubs fighting or worrying over why they had suddenly gone quiet and having to find out what they were getting into. Here was just peace and quiet, something the young woman needed from time to time, just to be able to unwind.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:57:31 PM
The water begins to heat up, hardly even steaming yet. Seems it'll be a while. Inu turns to look at the cubs. Both lie asleep. Little Kalia has her teddy bear tucked under one arm, and Hiro is lying on his back, snoring lightly. The father throws a blanket over his children and sneaks to the bathroom.

"Sorreessa?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:00:00 PM
She opens her eyes slightly at hearing her name and flutters her ears, wondering if something was wrong.

"What?"

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:06:04 PM
"Are you enjoying yourself? Food will be a while."

He takes a seat on the side of the tub.

"Hot dogs...my cooking skills are...kinda limited."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:10:06 PM
'Fjine by me, hun...as long as jI don't have to cook, jI don't mjind..."

She stretched a bit and yawned, her ears were now perked to him instead of back though.

"Thjis jis qujite njice..."

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:16:20 PM
"I'll bet."

He looks her over with a slight smirk.

"Nice is not the word."

Indeed, it is understatement.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:19:58 PM
"Hmm?"

Her eyes were closed again so she didn't get it, her tail still tapped on the side, if she got anymore relaxed, she would fall asleep.

Inu
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:47:46 PM
"Yes...very nice, I suppose."

Inu is quite enjoying the view from where he sits.

"Don't go to sleep. If you slip under the water it would be a rude wake up call."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:11:02 AM
She nods, eyes still closed though, oblivious to what he was doing, not that she would have minded if she did know. She purred softly as the fingers of one hand swished around, rippling the water a bit.

"You should trrry thjis hun sometjime...."

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:14:49 AM
"I will. Maybe I'll bring the food in here to you, and we can sit and eat."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:22:55 AM
'That would be good, don't feel ljike movjing rrrjight now."

She yawned again and shook her head to avoid falling asleep.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:31:44 AM
Inu runs a hand through her hair before leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Then don't move. Enjoy yourself. I've got to go check the food."

He stands reluctantly and walks to the kitchen. By now the water has worked itself to a nice boil, but the hot dogs aren't ready yet. Behind him, little Hiro sneezes and starts to cry. The father lifts his son and holds him, rocking on the balls of his feet to soothe him.

"It's ok, li'l guy...it's ok...Daddy's here."

Hiro snuffles and buries his face against his father, hiding his eyes in the curve where Inu's neck meets his shoulder.

"Yeah..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:39:04 AM
She listened to the sounds of Hiro and her husband, smiling a bit, he had been worried about being a good father after Anuberis was taken and when Sorr was carrying Kalia but he was quite good in his role as a father. She couldn't see him as being any better at it, he took to it quickly and never seemed to think about it as any good father would. It was easy to see he loved them dearly and the cubs loved him as well.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:49:28 AM
"Yes...yes..." he says reassuringly as the baby yawns. "Is ok..."

He lowers the child into the pen and replaces the blanket, finding another stuffed doll and tucking it into his little arms. That should keep him company. Checking the hotdogs he sees that they're finally ready, and turns off the stove. He drains the pot and places the hotdogs onto a large plate. He cuts them into circular pieces, gets two forks, some soda, and a bottle of ketchup, and takes it into the bathroom.

"Food's ready."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:59:18 AM
She opened her eyes again when she heard him return amd shifted so she was leaning with her arms crossed in front of her on the edge of the tub.

"Hmm, smells good."

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:03:49 AM
He sits on the floor and hands her a fork, holding the plate between them and putting some ketchup on the side of the plate.

"It is. Try one."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:10:39 AM
She looked at the hotdogs for a moment, she had never had them, Obasan had just reccomended them so she had bought them. She speared one with the fork then dipped it in the ketchup before putting it in her mouth and chewing. She smiled a little before she spoke.

"These arrre prrretty good..."

She reached up and rubbed one of his ears since he had been watching her to see if it was good enough.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:05:45 AM
"It's meat; it suits you better than the breakfast I prepared the last time I tried my hand at making a meal for you. Eat your fill; I will take what is left."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:57:25 PM
"Well jit's good hun...."

She ate a bit more, she couldn't figure out what kind of meat it was but she ate until about half was left. She set the fork down then on the plate and rested her head on her arms.

"Yourrr turrrn...."

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:03:59 PM
Inu clears the plate and sets it aside. His food was slightly cold; but he doesn't mind it. It's his own fault for waiting, but well worth it for her.

"Well worth it..."

It's a phrase he's been using more and more frequently nowadays. It seems to describe his situation to a "T"...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:50:32 PM
Sorr smiled then leaned up and kissed him softly. She bit his lip lightly as she pulled away.

"Thanks forrr all thjis jInu..."

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:53:57 PM
"What do you expect from your hubby?"

He leans his forehead against hers.

"You deserve it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:07:54 PM
She purred softly.

"jI'm glad that you talked to me that fjirrrst day, jI can't see ljife wjithout you now norrr would jI want a ljife wjithout you."

She hugged him then, he wouldn't care that she was still sopping wet though.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:10:50 PM
"I remember I showed you no respect...you grew on me quickly somehow despite that. Where that feeling of protectiveness came from I could never tell you...but I'm glad for it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:17:22 PM
She nodded, purring softly as she continued to hug him.

"jI'm happy that jit djid."

She bit his ear lightly before nuzzling him.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:35:43 PM
A soft cry breaks them from their silent musings. Kalia's turn to be awake.

"Daddy's comin'..." he says with a smile. "Don't go anywhere, girlfriend."

He heads for the living room.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:43:53 PM
She sighed softly, the cubs had bad timing on when they woke up. She rested her head back on her arms while she waited, her tail tapping on the side again.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:53:28 PM
Kalia is sitting up, rubbing her eyes and mewling softly, looking about frantically for something. Inu smiles as he spots the problem; she's lost her teddy bear. Gently he pushes her back to a lying position and takes the bear from where it lies half-covered by Hiro's blanket and tucks it in her arm. The effect is immediate; she quiets down and rolls over. He adjusts the blanket, making a cursory check of the smaller cub before heading back to Sorr.

"We lost our teddy bear..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:58:09 PM
Sorr's ears prick back forward when he walks back in. She smiled softly, the cubs had woken her up many times in the night over a toy dropped in sleep.

"Happens a lot wjith them..."

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:03:42 PM
"It happened with me alot too."

He thinks back to his childhood. He recalls starting awake, fishing around in his sheets for a stuffed doll, his favorite one...what was it? He can't remember.

"Hm..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:07:20 PM
"Hmm, don't rrrecall myself, we neverrr stayed in one place too long, fatherrr's prrrjide was always movjing..."

She tried to think back but the memory of any toy elluded her, wandering all the time left not much room for toys.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:21:42 PM
"We didn't move much...at least I don't think we did..."

Talking about the past is hard; he can't remember a damn thing.

"What of your father's pride?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:28:08 PM
"Hunterrr grrroup, we trrraveled wjith the herrrds, motherrr was found by hjim when she vjisjited the planet out of currriosjity. They became mates and had me and laterrr on my brrrotherrr."

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:32:01 PM
"..."

He doesn't know what his parents did. How they met...he can't remember at all.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:35:33 PM
Sorr hugged him again, she knew there were a lot of things he couldn't remember. She pretended to take no notice of it though as she continued.

"Learrrned most of what jI know frrrom fatherrr, he taught me how to hunt, fjight and to not carrre that jI wasn't a fullblooded Cjizerrrack."

She nuzzled him as she spoke, trying to get him back into a comfortable setting.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:38:58 PM
"It's good that you don't let your halfling blood get to you. Your father must have been a great man"

His own father...hm...what of his father?

"Son..."

He can recall a deep, booming voice, but nothing more.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:45:50 PM
'Neverrr let jit defjine who jI am, my blood jis no djifferrrent jin status than any otherrr. And yes, fatherrr jis a good man, motherrr jis verrry happy wjith hjim, always has been."

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:48:54 PM
"Is? They're alive?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:56:12 PM
Sorr nodded, wondering why he had thought they were dead.

"Stjill ljivjing at home on Carrrdjisa, jI was notjiced by the KARRR when jI was sent to vjisjit my grrrandmotherrr, haven't been home sjince..."

Her ears flutered a bit at that.

Inu
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:57:15 PM
"Hm. I don't remember if my parents are alive or not. Would you like to visit yours?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:04:35 AM
"Sometjime, jI guess but jI don't know jif the news of my death rrreached therrre orrr not."

After her faked daeth, so much had gone on that she hadn't thought about her parents until now.

Inu
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:06:35 AM
"Then, I will summon them here as a friend that knows/knew you. Either way, they will come here, and you will be able to see them."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:08:46 AM
"Sounds good to me, they should know about you and the cubs..."

She fluttered her ears, wondering, did her parents think she was dead or did they not know?

Inu
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:14:08 AM
"Then I will do that. I need their holonet address from you if I'm to send an invitation."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:15:46 AM
"K, but jI'll need my computerrr forrr that."

Her first had been lost after her kidnapping but Sorr had since bought a new one.

Inu
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:19:33 AM
"Then you will do that."

Inu is mostly computer illiterate...this is her field. He reaches back and ruffles her hair.

"You're the technological one. Me? I just kick the butt and take the names."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:22:24 AM
Sorr reaches over and dries her hands on Inu's hair like he had done earlier that day before taking the comp from him. She typed in her usual fast way and before long closed it up again.

"Sent as you, they should rrreply jin a few days..."

Inu
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:26:22 AM
"Y'know...you're gonna hafta teach me to use that..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:29:11 AM
"One of these days hun..."

She shivered slightly, the water was beginning to get cold.

Inu
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:21:28 PM
"Then it's settled. We will meet your parents and I will learn to use the computer..."

He notices her shiver.

"Come on you...I'm gonna go dry you off."

He picks her up and carries her out.