PDA

View Full Version : Heh...

Admiral Lebron
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:24:41 PM
So I was in gym today, and we had just vollied for serve in volleyball and were about to start the game when a buncha administrators ran into the gym and told us we had to come with them immeadiatly, no time to change.

To make matters worse, in the morning during the announcements (like an hour before it) our Principle (who looks like a drunk) told us the counties policy and plans should we come under biological or chemical attack. So guess what we were thinking?

Anyways, they herd about two hundred of us or so into the audotorium and tell us to sit down and shut up. Then this minister from some church starts talking to us and I'm thinking 'crap... either the world is gone or this a religious bs seminar.'

Much to my surprise (a good one) it turns out Nakita Koloff and Road Warrior Hawk. It was cool. Although I thought Koloff was russian...turns out he is from Minneappolis Minnesota. Bummer. :( They talked about how drugs were bad and how all their friends died from ODing. And they showed clips of people (who didn't do drugs) kicking <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>. It was a fun waste of a period.

Depending on the weather tomorrow, I might go out and see them again, to get an autograph and to talk to them some more...

ReaperFett
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:29:19 PM
Koloff, isn't that the 80s wrestler from the tag team with the long name beginning with B?

Admiral Lebron
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:31:42 PM
Yeah. The world champion...

ReaperFett
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:34:11 PM
And he WASNT Russian? I feel robbed :(

Admiral Lebron
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:35:42 PM
I know... he isn't Russian. He came out speaking in a perfect Russian accent in Russian... then he was like 'I'm from Minnesota' in an American accent... I almost cried.