PDA

View Full Version : Peace at last

Jenos Turner
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:39:22 PM
Jenos took a deep breath outside the building, and then he entered. He took in all the sights to be seen in this wonderful place. Here he felt at home...at peace, something which ahdn't happened in a long time.

He entered what he thought to be the recruitment center, and dropped into a one knee bow to show his humility and respect

" Council of this Jedi Order, I humblely request to join into your numbers."

Zeke
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:54:37 PM
Zeke quirks a brow at the newbie who just walked in and took knee.

"Get up dude. Whaddaya wanna join us for?"

Jenos Turner
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:26:01 PM
Jenos got up as he was asked to

" I want to join because I feel my...abilities can be further developed here to help others."

Zeke
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:52:14 PM
"Abilities?" Zeke questions. "What kind of abilities?"

Jenos Turner
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:28:11 PM
" Well, I've been able to feel things."

Jenos looked embrassed , but continued

" Not just normal things either. I could feel people's emotions, and I felt something whenever something bad was about to happen."

Zeke
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:32:40 PM
"Force Sense. You can use the Force...and if you were to further your capabilities with the Force, what would you do with them?"

Jenos Turner
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:13:30 PM
" As I stated earlier, I would use them to help people."

Jenos face brightened someone as he thought on his past

" That was the way I was brought up." *Jenos face suddenly changed expressions* "...unlike someone I know"

Zeke
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:33:19 PM
Zeke raises a brow at this last statement.

"Oh? Care to explain?"

Jenos Turner
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:09:31 PM
" I come a rogue planet on which I find no record of anywhere, but on that planet. You could say it was somewhat medieval, because we had Kings, knights, and that type of stuff. Well when I was about 13 standard years old there was this gigantic war, between two different royal families. One side lost everything, and it was believed that everyone from that line was dead...but it wasn't true."

Jenobi walked over to a computer, he hoped he wouldn't get in trouble for this but it would help his story. He could see the confused look on the Jedi's face when he pulled up, images on the members of what they called TSE, The Sith Empire. After scrolling through countless images he stopped on one, one who know went by the name...Jenobi the Manslayer

Jenos the pulled up a holographic projection of the man and continued

" This is the last of that line. All the males of his family were killed so he became King. After years of what we thought were hiding, it seems he was actually training. He trained at TSE, came back and killed those responsible for the murder of his family. He is the only King...my King. My parents recognized that we shared similar abilities, so they told me to find the Jedi * a tear dropped from Jenos' eye* they told me to make them proud, and help protect others from people like Jenobi."

Jenos then took in the room again

" It took me 2yrs to find this place, but I've found it."

Zeke
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:18:56 PM
TSE? Zeke has never heard of them. He knows of the Sith Order...he's fought with their best on several occasions...but never has he come across this...Sith Empire.

"You wish to train to defend your people from this...Sith Empire? Very well...I welcome you..."

Jenos Turner
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:28:52 PM
Jenos nodded his thanks, then he just looked confused. He could tell through his limited abilities, that mention of this TSE didn't register with the Jedi, but something else did

Jenos was not one to pry, so he would leave it alone...but he did have one question he needed answered

" Excuse me...but have I been accepted?"

Zeke
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:39:25 PM
"Yeah. You can go find a room if you want, meet the people...feel free to do what you will."

Jenos Turner
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:42:57 PM
Jenos nodded his thanks again, and turned to leave but remembered something

" Forgive my manners my name is Jenos Turner, who might you be?"

Zeke
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:10:41 PM
"Zeke."

He smiles encouragingly.

"Chill pal, you're too tense."

Jenos Turner
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:20:02 PM
Jenos laughed slightly at Zeke's remark