PDA

View Full Version : Uproar in the Senate

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:37:03 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=479386

I think it would be cool if people involved in the assasination threads created the Senator they were going to kill and use them in this Senate thread.

I did.

I think Brian created a different Senator though. It was just an idea. Anyway. *wanders off*

I made sure people didn't make senators from those planets, as we ARE going to assassinate them, and can't have people suddenly playing them.

If you are playing a senator, but not the one from the planet you are infiltrating, then PLEASE npc the Senator, such as the Bothawui Senator.

Taylor Millard
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:03:06 PM
I haven't decided what I'm going to do with Chapelmount (yes that is me).

I'll create another...tie it into Balmorra a bit too...hmm...lemme think...

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:55:00 PM
I knew it was you, silly. I didn't even have to check.

:)

And don't bother creating another its ok....you have a lot going on anyway.

Taylor Millard
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:59:54 PM
Well the references to Balmorra notwithstanding (I think I'm the only one who even mentions that planet, save for s'Il)...those who know me, see there's an obvious hint there in the name, Chapelmount.

But we're moving from topics. I do want to stay in that thread. :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:52:36 PM
Actually, I was hunting for a name to place to the Chandrilan Senator in one of your threads but I couldn't find one. So I made one up.

Ben Udomal can be a former Senator who was regarded so highly, he is still called Senator. How's that? :)

Morgan Evanar
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:13:43 PM
There could be a two represenative system? I have no idea how well defined the senate is.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 15th, 2003, 06:28:17 PM
Um..... . . . . . . . . . . . .

er...

Sure? But not two senators for Chandrila, that would muck up the PLAN. :P