PDA

View Full Version : Her first lesson away from home.(Desquian)

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:37:33 PM
Shanaria walks into the training room, in her normal skin tight bodysuit, looking at all the students practicing their powers. Today she got a message that a master has been chosen for her, but it didn't say who it was. She was excited, but also worried. This was her first lesson with a master that was not family. she was excited because she may now continue her training, but worried because she would no longer have the conection with this master that she had with her grandfather.

She finds a seat and rests there, knowing when her new master shows up she will need as much energy as she can get. She watches the other students, and give a flirtaous look the occational cute boy that walks past. She wonders what todays lesson will bring, but for now all she can do is wait.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:43:54 PM
Slow and steady paces brought Dasquian into the large room. This place was a through room for those students wishing to learn more in the ‘control’ area, thus there were a good number of them gathered here, waiting. Dasquian had agreed to train another apprentice, whom he was meeting here, though he had no idea who this person was – therefore was left at somewhat of a loss.

He stood, none the less, in the center of the room, with his arms folded behind his back and asked loudly:

“Who was due the training session at 11:00am with a new Master?”

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:45:51 PM
Shanaria looks over towards towards Dasquian when he makes his declration from the middle of the room. She smiles at the fact that there is finaly a face in the room that her has seen before. Even though the only thing she really knew about Desuqian was his name, she still was happy to see him.

She looks down at her the letter that sent her here. Seeing that see met Dasquian's discription, she assumes that he know something about where and who her new master is.

Shanaria gets up from her seat and looks arround at the other students. Noticing that none of the others are responding to Desquian, she realises that she is the only one here that met Dasquian's discription.

She walks over to him with a slight swagger in her step, smiles at him and says....

"Hi Dasquian! I beleave that I would be who you are looking for? I got this letter today to come here for lessons, but it didn't tell me with who or where in here I can meet them. Do you know Who I'm going to have as my new master?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:44:49 PM
“I believe that I will be the one fulfilling that duty,” Dasquian replied promptly, with a smile.

“You appear to know my name, though I do not knows yours,” he added, as he raised a hand to offer in greeting.

“Though I am sure it is a pleasure to meet you.”

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:43:03 PM
"Oh! I wasn't aware that you were a teacher here...I'm Shanaria Fabool, We had a short meeting in the B&G a while back. I had a lighter blue colored Bodysuit on then and most people thought I was nude. Do you remember me now?"

Shanaria Looks Dasquian over and smiles.

"So how did I end up so lucky to get a master that looks so young?"

She then looks at the others practicing, then turns back to Dasquian.

"So What will todays lesson be?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:50:35 PM
His memory had failed him, and due to this Dasquian blushed. He now remembered meeting, albeit briefly, the blue skinned Padawan. He smiled and nodded somewhat.

“Lessons… ahum well I thought perhaps to begin with it would be a good idea if you explained to me a little about yourself, and what you already know.”

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:58:11 PM
"Well I've had alot of training with pulling thoughts and memories from a persons mind, putting Ideas and images into people's minds, putting others to sleep with the force. My Great Uncle taught me a lot of theory about the force and respect for the thing that live in it. I was also born with the powers of Telepathy."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:46:10 AM
Dasquian smiled at the reply he was given. It was promising, to say the least.

“Those sound like skills we could develop upon. You were lucky to be born with a natural affinity to such things.”

The Knight smiled and motioned with a hand off towards one of the small tutorial rooms ahead, as he began to walk with Shanaria towards it.

“If that is what you wish to study first, of course – do you have something else in mind or would you prefer to continue to expand these mental abilities?”

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:28:49 PM
Shanaria walks with Dasquian towards the tutorial room ahead.

"Coming from a family of Jedi I have been taught that I am here to learn and it is that master that decides when I am skilled enough to move on. I will learn what ever you choose to teach. I know I Have the potental to do much more than i can now, and would like to learn how to do them, But i must know that I can not always move quickly with my training."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:56:03 AM
“Well I make it my policy to allow freedom in training, so that the student may essentially conduct the lesson and decide its direction… but if you would like me to choose our lesson plan for the day then I shall do so.”

The two Jedi entered the small room, which was littered with a variety of training apparel that would no doubt be utilized during this training session.

Dasquian moved across to one of the crates in the room and opened it up, selecting from it a metallic sphere. He held it in his palm then stood up, allowing it to float gently from his hand into the air. With a motion of his hand, he called the ball back into his grip then held it out to Shanaria.

“I would like you to try and control this with your mind… just orbit it around you body, then bit by bit we can increase the size and amount we work with.”

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:53:53 PM
Shanaria closes her eyes and focuses on the force and the metallic sphere, nothing else. After one minute the metallic sphere slowly lifts off of Dasquian's hand and moves towards Shanaria. she opens her eyes and stares at the metallic sphere, moving it into a slow orbit around her head.

She smiles...

"This is the first time i've tried to move something with the force..."

At this point after doing one compleat rotation around her head, the metallic sphere falls from the air and rolls down the front of her bodysuit. She reaches down to fish it out saying...

"I was going to say that I was doing rather well... but I guess I spoke to soon."

She pulls the metallic sphere out of her outfit.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:30:15 PM
The Jedi chuckled quietly to himself as he watched.

“Just get that one steady and then we can add in the next one… the key is to balance your concentration, and not to allow anything else to distract you.”

In his hand Dasquian held a larger ball, which was to be lifted once the smaller one had been successfully suspended.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:45:39 PM
After about 4 trys Shanaria is able to keep the small ball in the air.

She then Reaches out with the force to grab the larger ball from Dasquian's hand, both balls go to fall, but Shanaria catches them with the force before they hit the ground. They wabble in the air for about 5 min., then become stable, hovering in place, about eye level.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:27:58 PM
Subtly, Dasquian began to apply a little Force to the balls himself, to try and knock them out of there orbit.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:32:32 PM
Shanaria quickly adjusts the energy flow around the balls orbiting her. They leave their orbit for a moment but quickly are back on track.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2003, 08:54:05 AM
Now visibly showing what he was doing, Dasquian sent a powerful Force push at the Padawan.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 24th, 2003, 10:29:50 AM
Shanaria goes flying backwards from the push, loosing her concentration when she hits the wall, and the balls drop to the floor. She gets up and says...

"What was that for?! Why did you push me so hard?!"

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:47:13 AM
“To test your reactions,” Dasquian replied.

“You must be able to have the utmost control even under pressure. There will be times when you may need to influence objects with the Force whilst being attacked by Sith… your mind must be entirely focused in these times.”

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:33:46 PM
"How the heck am I supose to concentrate on lifting something when I am flying across a room! If I was fighting sith I would focusing on fighting not orbiting balls around my head!"

Shanaria stands and walks back to the middle of the room. Focuses on the two medal balls, and lifts them with the force, moving them back into the orbit around her head. this time she is also using the force to brace herself from any aggresive pushes.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:16:16 AM
Dasquian sighed.

“Agression will not help you…”

He folded his arms over his chest and motioned a hand off towards Shanaria, causing the two balls to fall from their positions. They floated down to the floor, landing with a soft thud.

“You’ve accomplished that task satisfactorily… I think now we should try working on using the Force to affect yourself and other people.”

The Knight pulled from against the wall a crash mat, used for training, and set it down on the floor. He stood at its flank, so that if he fell it would be onto the cushioning material.

“Try and direct the Force at me. It’s the same concept as with the balls, only on a larger scale.”

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:36:43 AM
Shanaria nods and listens to Dasquian's instructions, She then thinks back to all the teaching and studying that her uncle made her do, and puts together what she learned then, and what she is being taught now.

She focuses on Dasquian, letting the force calmly flow through her, she extends the hand in her mind out to grab Dasquian and gently lift him...But she puts too much Force into her lift and accedently sends Dasquian flying up to the celing.

She is very suprised that she did that first try, and drops him as fast as she can, trying to make him land on the mat. She runs over to see if he is alright.

"I'm soo sorry!! I didn't meen to send you flying!.... I'm sorry..."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 8th, 2003, 06:47:50 AM
Dasquian landed with a soft thud, somewhat taken aback.

“I’m fine,” he laughed, “And pleased! That was good, if a little unharnessed. All you need now is to focus that energy into a more concentrated burst and you have it down to an art.”

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:18:28 AM
"How would I do that? I didn't meen to fling you...I just added a little more strength to my lift to compensate for your size..."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2003, 11:04:07 AM
“Instead of just directing the Force at something, try to picture it say… as an arrow, which you are aiming straight at something. This way you gain more strength also, as instead of using a spread wave of energy, you are concentrating it into one area.”

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:32:39 PM
"Alright....I guess I could try that..."

Shanaria folows Dasquian's instructions, She focuses as if the force was an arrow. She lets go a focused blast of the force, that hits Desquian in the chest like a High Speed Brick, Knocking Desquian backwards.

"I'm sorry...Again...I think I missunderstood what you wanted me to do."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:36:48 PM
As Dasquian again clambered to his feet, he shook his head.

“No, no. That was excellent. That technique is incredibly useful in battle for knocking opponents off balance.”

The Knight dusted himself down, and then smiled.

“Alright, now I think we’ll try something a little more mental orientated… I want you to, if you can, expand your mind to try and sense what I am thinking in my mind. You should, at first, get only fragments of thoughts, however after time it should become apparent exactly what I am picturing.”

- a TIE fighter.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 25th, 2003, 05:01:49 PM
Shanaria smiles and focuses on Dasquian's mind for a moment and access his thoughts...

"You are picturing a TIE Fighter...that was easy...that is also one of the things that my grandfather taught me...I admit that it is harder to do on people than the tree slugs I was practicing on, but the fact you didn't put up much in the way of mind defences, it was not hard."

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:45:22 AM
“Alright – now let’s try the reverse. I want you to try and implant an image into my mind.”

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:57:19 PM
Though it is not something she has had a lot of practice with, Shanaria has done it before, but only with symple images. She focuses on Dasquian's mind and implants :wave into his head...

"How is that?"

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:52:10 AM
The Knight laughed as he had a momentary mental vision of a little waving fellow with a big smile on his face.

“Excellent… now I think it’s time we tested these things in the field. Follow me (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28522).”