PDA

View Full Version : Intellectual Seductress (open-a guy plz)

Aki Raa
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:36:26 AM
She sat in her room, her door slightly ajar, listening to classical music and reading a rather large volume about the history of Corusant. Her head bobs slightly to the music, and she is humming cheerfully.

"I think it was a good idea that I came here." She said to herself in a quite voice as she turned to page. This place was the perfect place to study, and learn, no loud roomates, no annoying boys hitting on her......It was perfect, to a degree, it was too perfect, she took a piece of paper and used it as a bookmark as she close the book. She then stood up and went to turn off her music when she felt something, or someone, out in the hall......

Liu Fong
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:51:00 PM
Liu shifts the basket of laundry in his one arm, once again kicking the handle of his door to get it open. At last it yields to his efforts and turns, and he kicks the door open before half falling through, scattering his neatly folded clothing about the room.

"I'll never get used to having one arm."

From where she stands, Aki can see that he's missing his left arm. He notices her and feels suddenly embarrassed.

"Hi...just trying to get in my room..."

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:48:50 PM
DRake was wandering around the academy trying to find his room. He never got used to this giant place. So many rooms and so many floors. He took a left turn and walked down the hall a found a door open with some people inside. He thought to himself maybe someone in here can help me. he entered the room and saw a man with a mising arm and a beautiful yough woman. Drake was a shy man especially around woman.

"Hello sorry for the intrusion but, ummm i kinda got lost and i thougth maybe you guys can help me or ummm somethignlike that?"

Drake noded to the man but couldn't stop looking at Aki,

Aki Raa
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:21:14 AM
"Oh, um, that's okay?"

She blinked twice as she looked at the one armed man, and then was distracted by another male voice.

"Um, you're lost? I only know how to get to the library from here, and the bar....."

Prudence soon took over as she went to help Liu with his laundry.

"Um, I'm Aki Raa......Need help?"

Liu Fong
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:26:10 AM
Liu smiles gratefully at Aki.

"Yes...I just recently lost my arm, and I have yet to adjust fully. Thank you, Aki. My name is Liu." His next sentence is directed at Drake. "Where do you need to go? We cannot help if we don't know your destination."

Liu doesn't bother to refold the clothes, he simply throws them back in the basket. He can fold them later.

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:48:37 PM
Drake didn't that Liu had an arm missing

"Hello im Drake Lonerunner, and yes i do need some help but first not be rude of course how did you loose your arm?

Liu Fong
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:15:04 PM
Liu falters for a moment, but recovers quickly and smiles.

"Gang war. Cut off with a vibroblade."

He speaks nonchalantly, as if it doesn't bother him in the slightest.