PDA

View Full Version : Just a cool picture

JonathanLB
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:17:54 AM
I award this thread the useless and idiotic thread of the day award, but I didn't want to hijack another thread, so...

Check this picture out:

http://www.jlbmovies.com/HousePhotos%20009.jpg

Or there are a few more at http://www.jlbmovies.com/Car.shtml

Just wanted to show my new custom plates, hehe.

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:16:56 AM
Very nice Jon! JLB INC is now officially stylin and profilin on the streets. Very nice! ;)

Princess Sunflower
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:25:48 AM
:cool

Very nice car Jonathan.....good luck with it.

So when do we get to see a picture of what YOU look like? hehe!

Sene Unty
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:38:29 AM
Nice car....I wanna car. Damn me with no job!!!!!!!! :(

Nice plates too :D

Hadrian Invicta
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:46:40 AM
Some one obviously speeds... Points at Radar detector.

CMJ
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:13:38 AM
Good God Jonathan.

JMK
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:22:55 AM
Nothing like excess! ;)
And....self promotion is the best promotion.

Sweet ride Jon! Lucky bastard.

Sanis Prent
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:38:21 AM
So, how long till you flip this one? ;)

Ryla Relvinian
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:54:49 AM
Lovely, lovely.

*Looks out window for him*

You don't happen to live anywhere near Clackamas, do you?

Dutchy
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:03:34 PM
Is it Car-day already? Ugg. STUPID, commercialized, disgusting holiday. I could write a whole essay on how cruel that day is. It is basically like a rich person going to an internet forum and being like, "Hahaha, look at my Toyota Celica GT-S, you suckas! My car rocks, you got nothing".

;)

jjwr
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:06:10 PM
LOL Dutchy.

Ryla, your avatar picture, what is that of? It looks really familiar but I can't quite place it.

Dae Jinn
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:09:34 PM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
Lovely, lovely.

*Looks out window for him*

You don't happen to live anywhere near Clackamas, do you?

LMAO!!!!

Sanis Prent
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:42:35 PM
I've kept my truck in wonderful condition. Its now 4 years old, and still sparkly and beautiful.

JMK
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:21:32 PM
I've got a new Cherokee Laredo that I'm working into tip top shape. :D

CMJ
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:05:22 PM
Originally posted by Dutchy
Is it Car-day already? Ugg. STUPID, commercialized, disgusting holiday. I could write a whole essay on how cruel that day is. It is basically like a rich person going to an internet forum and being like, "Hahaha, look at my Toyota Celica GT-S, you suckas! My car rocks, you got nothing".

;)

:lol :lol Comedy gold! :lol :lol

Admiral Lebron
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:09:14 PM
I can't even drive. :cry

JMK
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:15:16 PM
Is that because you have no legs or just because you're not old enough?:p

Admiral Lebron
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:20:44 PM
I LOST MY LEGS FIGHTING FOR YOUR FREEDOM IN NAM MISTER!!! :mad

Actually, its the age..

Darth Viscera
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:56:26 PM
I can drive, just not legally. Uncle Sam and I are having a disagreement about which of my answers are correct on the driving test, and the stubborn bastard just won't give in and admit that I'm right!

Sejah Haversh
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:01:32 PM
My best friend has a '01 Celica GT-S, and it's great. I've just got a '90 Carolla POS and a '67 Ford Falcon that is dead.

Anybody got a 302 engine with tranny I can borrow?

JonathanLB
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:03:40 PM
Yeah the 2002 Celica's have a more "aggressive" look that I really like. They are awesome, too. I forget if the 2001 is closer in appearance to the 2000 or the 2002, though...

"Points at Radar detector."

lol, wow you are observant, I didn't even think you could see that in the pictures! Barely, but it is there. :) I want one of those Phantom things that deflect radar and whatnot, lol.

Anyway you have to have radar if you go between Corvallis and Portland on I-5 because everyone speeds, but it's just a matter of whether you are unlucky enough to see a cop. I don't see many police cars on the road at all there, I mean they literally just don't patrol it, but sometimes when you are just getting off 217 on the very start of I-5, and before the speed switches from 55 to 65, you will see a cop right to the side, always the same spot, and I just go slower through that area. I remember though the first few months I drove to college I didn't even realize it was a 55, so I routinely went through there at 75 to 80, haha, no wonder it seemed like everyone else was going so slow :)

Clackamas is not far, lol. Relatively speaking.

Dutchy, haha, no it is not car day, but I just put up those pictures and had to show my self-promoting plates off :)

Haha, actually I have a good story related to those plates already. This girl I went to high school with, Laura, her and I talk quite a bit online, or at least maybe 4-5 times a week, and she goes to college just past me here in Eugene, at the University of Oregon (go Ducks!). We each have four-day weekends this term, too. Anyway, I was driving back to Corvallis on Monday night and later she IMed me on AOL and said that she was right behind me before I made the turnoff onto ORE-34! Haha, I mean the odds of that are pretty small indeed since I usually leave later for Corvallis (but had to help a friend with some video editing). She knew it was my car from the "JLB INC," otherwise, she would not have known as we hadn't discussed the car really.

Admiral Lebron
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:45:36 PM
My mommy owns a 30th special edition Trans Am convertable. White with the blue racing stripes and it has the blue flames added to the sides. Very nice. . . I'm not allowed to touch it without permission. :(

Dae Jinn
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:52:11 PM
then steal it lebron ;):lol

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:16:37 PM
Yah, steal it with permission hehe:D

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:43:29 PM
Ryla, he lives WAY FAR AWAY ;), although I did meet him once. :)

Almost twice even. :lol

Ryla and I are practically next door neighbors. :mneh

JonathanLB
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:15:33 AM
YOU live far away ;)

Gresham seems like another state, haha, j/k. It's a bit far out there though, yeah, but I mean relative to the other people here, it's pretty darn close, lol.

For some reason Clackamas does not seem as far though, I mean when I think "Gresham" I think, "Hmm that's out there," but when I think Clackamas I think "Clackamas Town Center" or whatever, haha.

Ryla Relvinian
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:54:27 PM
Hey, I never said I live in Clackamas. I live in Happy Valley. Downtown Happy Valley. That's like... Way far away from Clackamas. ;) But I occasionally venture in to the mythic realm of downtown portland... Ok, 5 times a week for classes, but still. :p

Oh, and to jjwr: It's an altered picture from campchaos.com from a strip called "Bounty Girl." Yeah.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:01:09 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Lebron
My mommy owns a 30th special edition Trans Am convertable. White with the blue racing stripes and it has the blue flames added to the sides. Very nice. . . I'm not allowed to touch it without permission. :(

burn it. trans-am's are pos's hiding in the shape of a car.

much rather what a friend of my wife has. monaro gts 5.7 litre, 300kw (read 450hp), 6 speed, full blooded racing brakes and suspension standard, seats four in comfort and simply is one of the fastest cars this side of a ferrari.

then again, my galant vr-4 rs with it's nice turbo and 4wd isnt exactly slow itself. 280 hp in a resonably light car moves.

JonathanLB
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:03:53 PM
This is what led me to think that:
"You don't happen to live anywhere near Clackamas, do you?"

I get your point now.

I do not like going downtown. Actually, I hate downtown. Ugg.

Bette Davis
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:47:20 AM
I actually moved, not in Gresham anymore. :)

Downtown is the ossum. :)

Sanis Prent
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:49:58 AM
You've been downtown? I thought you were a she-hermit!

Bette Davis
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:53:39 AM
Well I AM, but I DO go out every once in a while. Shush you.

Sanis Prent
Feb 14th, 2003, 01:58:05 AM
:) Just trying to help. I'm your virtual bar buddy :)

JonathanLB
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:10:31 AM
"Shush you." That's pretty funny.

I do not go many places that are not very predictable -- 1) theater 2) rental store 3) gas stations.

MAYBE I sometimes go on the way back to college to get some food (speaking of which, I need to restock my supplies here, they are perilously low, hehe).