PDA

View Full Version : One small step for Kelt, one giant leap for Kelt Simoson

Kelt Simoson
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:41:26 PM
' Miss Goldberry..' He began walking steadily down the hall of the living quarters 'Will you do- No no - Would you like?, err no. How would you like to come with me to the fance, i mean dance' Kelt shook his head and sighed quietly, nothing would be more terrible than to get to her door and sound like a drowning fish when trying to ask her. However perhaps in her presence he would feel at ease and would feel less nervous..although he doubted it.

In Kelts hand was a slip of paper on which he had wrote Lilyas door number, following the drawn directions he eventually reached door number 16, he built up a quick burst of courage and quickly knocked on the door, perhaps hoping she wouldn't hear so he could scamper off and try to rebuild his courage. But alas it was not to be true, the door quickly swung open and Kelt quickly looked to the floor and began what he wanted to say.

'Miss Goldberry, i have been trying to say this for a long while now and i hope you do not take it the wrong way. ' The padawan said moving his foot around nervously.' Would you do me the honor of attending the Jedi party with me, it would be a joy to have your presence at my side...'

' It would be a joy YOUNG MAN!!. hehe you make me blush!!..' A crackly old voice said and to Kelts horror and old lady stood in the door way a cane holding her up right. Before he could say anything the old lady had stepped from the doorway and had clung to his arm, she looked like a cleaning lady with her apron and her paper hat.

' Err, miss i think i have the wrong, the err yeah wrong person, i think i will be going and i must say you do a find job with the clearing, that you...' Kelt un clipped himself from the old lady and moved swiftly down the hall away from her towards his own apartment, he thought for a moment, stopping in the middle of the corridor, he turned the slip of paper the other way around to read it was 19, not 16. He sighed quietly and moved towards number 19 only a few up from him, composed himself and knocked on he door.

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:05:34 PM
Lilya had been busy, watering the many plants that filled her living quarters when there was a knock on the door. She set the small watercan down on the floor and opened the door. before her stood one of the few Jedi she was familar with, Kelt. They had meet before, but she hadn't seen him in a while. A bright smile lit her face.
"Kelt, hello, what a nice surprise, come in."

Kelt Simoson
Feb 12th, 2003, 07:07:41 PM
' err, uhm, yes yes' Was the only words he managed to get out before his feet took a mind of there own and walked him in while his brain and eyes still centered themselves on Lilyas beuty.

' Miss Goldberry...' He said, his confidence broad, open and it showed and he suddenly like a burst balloon failed miserably. ' wouldyouliketoattend, uhm, wouldyouliketocometothejedimeetand..err..wouldyoud ome...to theparty...if of course you have no one else pre-arranged...' He said in a jumbled mess which made no sence to Lilya atall....

His cheeks suddenly turned a very rosy red, and the hair on his kneck stood on end...' What i ment to say was...would you like to attend the meet and greet party with me...' He asked in a slow and calculated manor as if he composed himself. A embarrassed smile spread across his face.

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:41:08 PM
Lilya laughed, a bit confused by his strange ramblings, untill he finally said it. Her own cheeks flushed and she looked down.

"I wasn't aware there was a Jedi party planned, but...it would be a pleasure to go with you." She looked up him, smiling softly.

Kelt Simoson
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:54:17 AM
'Well of course if you dont want to-' A sudden burst of excitement flew through him like a wave, he smiled ' You said yes M'lady?' He asked to make sure he heard correctly.

' Are you sure?

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:12:23 AM
She nodded. "Yes, of course I am sure."

She walked passed him, into the living room area, heading towards the kitchen. "Would you like to stay for tea?"

Kelt Simoson
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:53:23 AM
' I think i will,yes...' Kelt said crossing his arms across his back looking towards the plants that she had recenty watered.

' I love plants also, i see you do to...they are lovely...' He smiled.

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:19:56 PM
She smiled brightly as she came back into the room, holding two mugs of tea. She handed one to Kelt, than sat down on the couch, surrounded by plants.
"Yes, they are. Although, I think I am spending far too much time with them, when I should be out socializing with others."

She laughed, than patted the cushion next to her. "Come, sit on the couch and relax."

Javier Enfer
Feb 20th, 2003, 02:46:59 AM
Kelt smiled also, it was the first time since they first met a few months ago that he had seen her smile. He thought her smile was rather pretty, however with his nervous twang tht resided within his chest he had no courage to say so. he took the offerd seat and then sipped the hot tea which he liked very much.

' I never found out or asked, who is your master here at the GJO?

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:47:52 PM
"Lady Dawnstrider is my master here." Lilya smiled, taking a sip of her hot tea. "Do you have a master here?"

Kelt Simoson
Feb 23rd, 2003, 06:59:15 PM
' Of course i do..' He smiled ' Master Q'Dunn is my patron, however i do not see him al to often...' he commented, his smile fell away with his self reminder. Turning towards her flowers again, the sweet smell of petals and damp earth wafted into the room, the plants lush green calmed Kelt down, a smile took his face again. 'That red one has such pretty petals, what is its name?

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:15:07 PM
"Floribundas. Roses. They are shorter and bloom more freely than an oridinary rose, with clusters of blossoms rather than a single bloom on a stem." She smiled back at him. "I like them, very much. But then, I like all my plants."

Kelt Simoson
Feb 28th, 2003, 09:38:07 AM
'Anyway...' He said quickly ' I must take my leave, i shall pick you up and 6 pm tommrow eve' Kelt got up and bowed towards Lilya.