PDA

View Full Version : Fine... A better described me.

Lesandra
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:19:53 AM
The Young woman has Very pale, mid-back blonde hair, it could almost be described as silver, She stands at about five-two. She has violet colored eyes. blah, blah, blah... She Wears all black . pants. has a dagger...

Valirion Thorn
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:00:38 PM
sorry, this wasn't what I meant, I need to know any experience you might have in rping you might have ic and ooc but thank you for the body profile that always helps :D

Lesandra
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:43:24 AM
Ok. Um.....Ive been playing Vampire for three years or so. with V:TM. that character is actually the one im dying to play here but i figure that wouldnt be the greatest idea. I Also play Rifts, Mage, Exalted, Exalted: DB, D&D and whatever else i can get my hands on.
The char. i made for this is one i havent even decied what im gonna do with her. She was kinda last minute. Ill probably want her killed off eventually.
Anyway, i highly prefer V:TM to any of the others. Ive been playing that Char. the longest .....so.I like Vampires.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lesandra's heard stories of vampires and she wants more than anything to be one. She doesnt feel quite 'whole' and thinks that when she becomes a vamp. she will become whole. Other than that she wants it just for the immortality and the powers and the cool teeth....

Darren Caerdeth
Feb 20th, 2003, 05:37:04 PM
Is this your only character on sw-fans? :)