PDA

View Full Version : I need your help....

Murdoch
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:08:22 AM
::The Togarion walks down the long halls as he wonders what he is doing here.::

What am I doing here.....this is the only people that can help me...........and that I can trust......

::Murdoch stops as he reaches the council. He bows slightly. He looks around at the council.::

"Greetings, I am Murdoch....I have come here for your help....I can see thing before they happen, I am a better hunter than any of my people....I left to find the answers to my.......abilities......and now, I have found you..."

Xazor Elessar
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:12:44 AM
A young woman stepped up from behind Murdoch and gently tapped him on the shoulder. Her bright cyan eyes rested upon his face and she wore a smile baring her elongated canines. Her flowing white robes hung loosely around her and she appeared to be glowing.

"Greetings -- I am Warrior Jedi Knight Xazor Elessar. You seek the Jedi this day, yes?"

She questioned before pushing her long Garou Warrior Braids out of the way of her eyes. The silver coins woven into them clanged together softly and then stopped as if the breeze had ceased.

"We are here to help you in whatever you seek."

Her voice was like a song, powerful yet soft. She smiled and her aura seemed to fill the room as she stood before him, making it easier to trust her and speak to her.

Murdoch
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:47:07 PM
::Murdoch turns around to see a young human female. As he listend to her voice, he.....somehow knew he could trust her......he wasn't sure how, but he just knew.::

"Hello pilot, I am Murdoch. Yes, I am seeking the Jedi today. I would like some help with my......abilities.....that I have been told that only Jedi can use. I am here to find the answer to that question...and to be trained in the ways of the Jedi if that is true."

::Murdoch wanted to smile but was afraid if he did, the young human would be frightend by his cat-like fangs. He knew not many people have seen or heard of a Togarion before.::

Xazor Elessar
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:11:30 PM
Xazor smiled baring her own set of elongated canines and hinting silently that indeed she was of another race. The Garou eyed him curiously before nodding.

"So that is why you have come to the Jedi? But is there any other reason? Do not you seek to help others? This life is very difficult to live. You will be hated and hunted by many yet needed and sought after by all. Is that what you want?"

She questioned softly, trying not to scare him with thoughts of the future. Sighing inwardly, she allowed the Light within her to touch him and through the space between them she sent calming waves through the Force.

Murdoch
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:24:19 PM
::Murdoch nodded slightly.::

"Helping others is what I do for a living. As a hired body guard, their are many Bounty Hunters already hunting me for stopping them or their friends from getting their prey. I am already hated by my people. I do strange things that scare them, there are a few that are my friends, but that is all in the past now. And, yes, that is what I want..."

OOC: sorry didnt realize that you are a Garou, saw the sig and thought that you where a human:D

Xazor Elessar
Feb 20th, 2003, 10:26:31 AM
ooc: It's okay! ;)

ic:

Xazor nodded and smiled before reaching a resolve.

"Indeed then, a Jedi you shall be. Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order -- a Knight or Master will contact you soon with training orders. Be patient, though, for this process can take some time. In the meanwhile, make yourself at home in the Living Quarters, watch others train in the Academy, or make some friends in the Bar and Grill. If you have questions or need anything at all, feel free to call on me -- I'm always around and the other Jedi here are here to help you too."

With that she handed Murdoch a holo-pad with a map of the Jedi Base on it.

"That should help you find your way about."

She said with a cheery smile.