PDA

View Full Version : Lo Mein: Leftovers

Shrin Safserim
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:19:17 PM
Shrin sits at the bar today, seeing how the tables are mostly full. A bowl of lo mein rests before him next to a cup of green tea. His chopsticks are buried halfway in his favorite dish, ready to scoop more of the delicious noodles into his mouth. But he sits calmly, not eating, fists clasped together and pressed to his mouth in contemplation. The last time he had been hungry for lo mein, he met a Cizerack male for the first time. He had been childish and stupid, and mentioned a female superior.

"I should like to meet a Cizerack female. Perhaps one of them can clear up the confusion over the Cizerack race?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:48:23 PM
Perhaps...though I would not recommend it. The female's perspective is one of suspicion and possession. They are quite close-minded and imbalanced.

(Jubei approached the man, giving a bow and a hand gesture of Calanic salutation)

Greetings. I am Jubei SaDherat Vader, student of the Jedi Order and Calanic monastery of Universal Balance.

Shrin Safserim
Feb 11th, 2003, 04:01:41 PM
Shrin stands and bows, offering Jubei a seat with a gesture.

"My name is Shrin." He sits once more, returning to the subject of Cizeracks. "Is that so? I met a Cizerack male the other day. I was unable to get any information from him other than that he had no education and was controlled by a female. That in itself tells me very little, and does not make the Cizerack race seem to be a respectable one. But I do not fully understand, so I should not judge them."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 11th, 2003, 04:21:39 PM
They are not an amicable people. Generally, they dislike such questions, and attempts to gain insight into their way of life. They believe themselves to be superior to all other races, and stop short of intermingling with the other races of the galaxy insofar as to only line their pockets with material wealth. I have seen their behavior firsthand on many occasions. If they believed no reprocussions would befall them, they would exploit every outsider they could, as much as possible, so long as it pleased their mundane sensibilities.

Shrin Safserim
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:05:48 PM
Shrin nods, eating his lo mein silently as he listens to Jubei's explanation.

"They seem to be a greedy and conniving people."