PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Darkness Rising (All Welcome!)

Ornen
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:23:46 PM
OOC:Please click here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=477321) before reading. To join, simply post a bio and let me okay it.

IC: Deril Telar woke up as the ship abruptly came out of hyperspace next to Coruscant. He stretched as much as he could in the crowded cockpit before settling his hands on the controls of his Jedi Starfighter and exiting the Hyperspace Ring. He hit the button for the comm system, and was greeted by the voice and image of a young woman. "Department of Offworld Transportion on Coruscant, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I just exited hyperspace at point 54458-35830-39273, what would the nearest dock to the Jedi temple be?"

"Docking bay J3-29, I'm giving you the coordinates now."

"Alright, I'm good to go."

"Have a nice day."

Deril gently guided his ship down into the atmosphere of Coruscant. From there he weaved his way through traffic until he made his way to the Jedi Temple. From there he made his way to the designated docking bay, conveniently located near the base of the Jedi Temple. He entered the docking bay and set his ship down in the designated spot before stepping off.

He was promptly greeted by a shiny protocol droid. "Hello, Master Deril. It's good to see you!"

"It's good to be back, Fourvee (OOC: P-4VV). Are there any vacant rooms?"

"Yes, we expected your arrival and prepared a room for you. G347, I was told."

"I guess I'll see you around, then. Tell Yoda that I'm available anytime, but I'm going to go rest at the moment. My last mission was exausting."