PDA

View Full Version : In the Stars

Randis Scretizza
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:15:19 PM
"Randis Scretizza reporting for training facility workout, Corellian Residence, Coordinates 01538100." I spoke, my voice toned to be strong and professional so the droid would register my voice as my previous meetings at the training facility. Today I was presented with the task of piloting capabilities so they might upgrade me to a higher level in the Naval Academy.

The droid instantly replied with a motion to the side and a gesture that lead me inside the facility. Walking in the large hangar, ships of all sizes, mostly big, were placed about the steel facility. My eyes was set on the new edition X-Wing, which had been manufactored with new boosters, and stronger shield. It along with that had gained more weaponary which meant the booster were used to moderate the speed since it was much heavier then it was in the earliest of days in the New Republic.

Heading toward it, I got into my seating, the my requested astromech droid being implaced in it's lock to help me on my trip to space. Igniting the engines the boosters began, the soundwave heard by even me, though the shielding was over.

A smile coming to my face from the excitment tha thad been gained from my previous training sessions, I pushed the controller forward, the ship being rocketed ahead. A scream came from my mouth of enthusasim as I went over the large buildings on the planet of Coruscant, and into the stars above the worldly haven.

Situated there were numerous targets that I would have to do away with, but it was lucky for the many ships coming in upon Coruscant that they were located away from any routes or traffic.