PDA

View Full Version : Further Education - Council/Open

Oriadin
Feb 10th, 2003, 03:56:29 AM
Oriadin walked through to the council chambers for the second time in a week. This was begining to become a habit, he joked to himself. He walked through to the center of the room before bowing and addressing the council.

--I have come to seek advice on which member of the Jedi order could teach me a thing or two on healing powers of the force. I have taken an apprentice in Anthony Scott and he belives healing to be his strong point. I havent begun training him yet and I feel that if I could get some tuition on healing, it would benift my padawan greatly.

Is there someone you can think of that would have enough time to offer some training?--

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:01:44 AM
"I am not entirely sure myself" I stated from my new place and seat on the Council, "But I understand Amazon Babe is a good healer. Or we could research the topic together, as we once did when you were my Padawan?"

Oriadin
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:25:11 AM
Oriadin smiled warmly in Helenias's direction. He had forgotten his previous Master had been given a place on the council.

--Well, if you would like to help me then I would be very thankfull. If we are to learn together perhaps my Padawan could gate crash. If either you or Amazon Babe want to help, then im happy either way. Perhaps I could learn from both of you. Marcus told me to never stop learning. That there is always something else to learn and just because im a knight does not mean my training ends there--

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:57:28 AM
"No, indeed we do not stop learning. It would, whatever way you go, be best for you Padawan... Anthony Scott, is that correct? to sit with you as you learn. Your Padawan may have questions or even insight that may prove to be of assistance in this"

Ryla Relvinian
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:15:35 PM
"I have some texts on history and techniques of the healing arts which I myself have been using to further my own skills. If any of these materials would be of use to you, you are welcome to use them." I added from my place on to Helenias' left, sitting comfortably in my council chair.

Oriadin
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:09:49 AM
Oriadin smiled and nodded.

--Thankyou Master Relvinian, perhaps your books will aid my Padawan and my own learning with Helenias. Is there a good time for you Master Q'Dunn for when we should begin?--