Hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone
Love me when I'm gone,
Love me when I'm gone,
When I'm gone
When I'm gone
When I'm gone

It was a dark rainy day and thunder clapped loudly outside of the safe havens in Coruscant. Lightning etched death across the sky and spoke silent warnings to those who were listening. Despite the conditions outside, all was well within the walls of the Greater Jedi Order as Padawans, Knights, and Masters went about their daily business and paid little mind to the storm brewing outside. On this particular day, however, Jedi Knight Xazor Elessar was not teaching students nor studying on her own -- she was elsewhere in Coruscant at a small bar known as "Jack's". It was simple and quiet, not attracting too much attention or massive crowds.

In her right hand was a mug of Spiced Garou Ale which she took a drink of now and again but her main focus was on a holo-pad in front of her with the latest results of some drug testing she had been working on. Her thoughts were interrupted suddenly as the fat bartender coughed to get her attention before he spoke from across the way.

"What's a pretty little lady like you doin' in a place like this on a day like this?"

He laughed to himself as he shook his head and then went back to drying off some clean glasses. Xazor simply smiled and pushed her Garou Warrior Braids behind her allowing the silver coins woven into them to clang together softly. Her long black robes contrasted her bright aura and even her cyan eyes stood out from her garb. It mattered not for she did not wish to stand out too much here -- it would have been bad if Jedi haters came in and found her, a Jedi. Her weaponry, though, she did not conceal and instead she wore it proudly. A Lightsaber, sword, railgun, two blasters, and an assortment of knives were strategically placed upon her body and gave her the appearance of a walking arsenal. 'Little lady -- riiiiiiiight', she thought to herself before returning back to scanning over the results. It seemed like a quiet day but looks, more often than not, were quite deceiving.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:30:22 PM
With a loud crack, a bolt of lighting blazes across the sky, followed closely by the customary rolling boom of thunder.
As if in answer to the thunder outside, a low explosion sounded as the Door of the Bar was blasted off its track. Through the twisted door frame emerged two guards decked out in black stormtrooper weapons and armor. Following closely on their heels, a blacked cloaked figure entered. A guantleted hand, also black, pulled back the hood revealing a head of dark blonde hair. The blue, raptor like eyes lock on to Xazor, who had been turned and watching the unfolding scene before the echo's of the crashing door had died away.

A smile played across the face of the man, who walked briskly forward, passing the two guards, and ignoring the other patrons, he spoke directly to Xazor."

"You are a hard one to track now that you have joined the Jedi. Still, I would of found you earlier if..."

The man shoots a glance back toward one of his guards. The guard nods and walks over, and around the bar. Entering the door where the fat bartender had beat a hasty retreat. A small whine of a blaster pistol being fired, and the louder answer of a blaster rifle is heard, followed by a large thump as a body hit the floor. The stormtrooper exited the back room and again took up position covering the remaining patrons.

"...if only the recently departed Jack hadn't tried to play the hero and not tell me that a certain ex-client/jedi had entered my domain... while I was on planet! It is not often I visit my homeworld, but when I do, I believe I am entitled some respect in my OWN sector!"

A guantleted hand slams down on the bar top, denting the reflective metal. The mans face was contorted in anger, yet his eyes remained calm. With a visible effort, the man calms down enough to continue without yelling.

"Xazor, what brings you back here anyway, what twist of fates brings you and me here at this time?"

Xazor Elessar
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:20:47 AM
Xazor's jaw dropped as she watched the spectacle before her. Never had she seen such an entrance in her life, and never had she expected the man to speak the words which he did. Her cyan eyes settled upon a face so familiar to her and warm feelings returned to the Jedi Knight.

"Wh -- what are you doing here Zak?"

She contorted her face into a lopsided grin as she looked upon the man who had spoken to her. Unsure of whether he was upset or glad to see her, the Garou woman kept to herself for a moment before shifting her weight uncomfortably in her seat.

"I was just here enjoying a drink and doing a bit of research. I never expected to run into you again!"

Nervously the Jedi shut down her data pad and dropped her eyes to the table top for a moment. This man was the one she had once bought a good deal of drugs from -- she was now trying to put a stop to such activities and she could not tell him that. Tempting thoughts entered her mind as she recalled the feeling of shooting up just the day before. Shaking her head, Xazor cast her gaze upon Zakatiel once again and smiled slightly.

"Fate does funny things I guess."

She shrugged absently before noting that the man was still standing. Hastily, the woman cleared some more of her things off the table then bowed her head to him.

"Please, sit -- or whatever you like."

Indeed, she held great respect for him -- he had gotten her out of a lot of trouble and had also done a great many favors for her, but at a high price. Never had she neglected to pay this man, but to do so -- she ripped off others -- she lied, cheated, and stole to keep him on her side. Now she was a Jedi though and things were different -- or so they should be.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:59:09 AM
Zak takes the offered seat. The place was getting cold, du to the none existent door, so Zakatiel decided to make it brief.

"Well, the reason I am here is you. Well not directly though. You see, I am here mostly on business. The Saiatah High Roller is parked in orbit right now, and I decided to drop planet side to try to find some more customers..."

While he talked, Zakatiel touched the force, and levitated a bottle of Correllian Whisky up from behind the counter. He plucks it neatly out of the air and pops the top.

"While here, I heard of rising group of drug pushers had boldly started carving up my old empire. This does not really concern me anymore. I had already moved most of my interests to the Saiatah. But what did catch my attention was your name. It seems you have some how got on this new groups 'Bad Side'."

Zak takes a swing from the bottle as he let Xazor digest the information. Grimacing at the taste. Holding up the bottle, Zak eyes the label and frowns. Made on Selonia... Nasty imposter swill.

"Jack must of been stupider then I thought."

Zakatiel said, causing Xazor to pause in her thought.

"Buying this crap was even worse then keeping info from me."

Turning back to look into Xazor's eyes, not missing the darkish rings which had formed under them.

"Speaking of buying, I happen to have a small stash of your favorite stuff back out in the hover limo. You interested?"

Xazor Elessar
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:11:45 AM
A hard lump formed in the back of Xazor's throat as Zakatiel spoke of a group of drug dealers who had taken over his domain. The fact that he heard she was involved with them made her curious until he mentioned that she had achieved a position on their bad side. Her eyes fell to the table top as she became enveloped in thought, but suddenly she paused as he spoke once again of Jack. Her eyes flickered to the back room where she was aware that he had been killed just minutes before, but being the Warrior that she was, death did not affect her like it once did so long ago.

"I had some problems with a few dealers a while back -- but I thought that they had distanced themselves from this sector."

She shrugged absently and watched as he made a face in reply to the taste of the drink. Slowly the Knight slipped her hand around her own mug and brought it up to her lips, taking a gulp of the cool liquid. Setting it back upon the table, she nearly stopped as he spoke.

"Speaking of buying, I happen to have a small stash of your favorite stuff back out in the hover limo. You interested?"

Xazor's heart skipped a beat as she thought of his offer. Her mind became foggy and her eyes became distant. Thoughts of the very thing she had given up but was slowly slipping toward entered her mind. 'Spice -- you need it -- it'll keep you going during these tough times', she reasoned with herself before a moment passed and she came to once again. Her eyes met the table top and then slowly rose to meet Zak's once again.

"I -- I ca --"

She paused, quite hesitant in this state of confusion. She knew what this would do to her, what it would do to her name and maybe even her rank within the Jedi Order. For some reason, though, reason was overruled and desire set in.

"Sure Zak -- name the price and I'm there."

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:40:04 AM
"name the price..." She said,
She was a friend, a special client, yet, now a Jedi, and I a Sith...
A small battle erupted in Zak's head as his loyalty to a once friend fought the increasing urge of the Sith Lord he had become.
With ruthless ease, the Sith Lord part of Zak crushed down the humanity, forcing it back into the memories of his past. A past he had tried so hard to forget. With the battle won, Zakatiel, the Sith Lord, continued.

"Yes... The price. I don't require money, I already have enough of that. What I do require is, knowledge."

A guard had slipped out even before Xazor had even accepted Zakatiel's offer, and now had returned with a very large metallic case. It drops to the counter with a thud. Zakatiel hadn't even looked away from Xazor as the case was placed between them, and opened, using a Keycard the guard was carrying. Inside, the case was filled with roughly 50 black packages, each worth more then a average man could make in a year. Along with the packages close to 100 One-Shot hits of spice, protected in small black bottles, where tucked away in the front.

Zak picks up one of the black One-Shot bottles of spice, and begins twirling it around in his fingers.

"I will give you all of this, and give you access to future drops on this planet. I want you to be a spy for me, a spy within the Great Jedi Order. I need for you to pass along any useful knowledge that you obtain to anyone of my contacts. They will contact you..."

Reaching over the table, Zak lightly takes Xazors wrist in one of his guantlet covered hands, and slowly places the small bottle in her hand. Closing her hand around it.

"I truly hope that you are willing to help me in this. Just think about whats in your hand, it will be an almost unlimited supply."

Zak lets go of her hand, and stands up. He closes the Case with a light snap and hands it back to the guard.

"I will see you later Xazor. And Jetch, Toren..."
Zak says as he turns to the Guards.
"Stay here until she makes her choice. Then give her the case and the key card."

Then, through the force, blocking it even from Xazor's mind.
"After she leaves, and is long gone, Kill the witnesses..."

With that, Zakatiel turns and walks away. The draft of air blowing through the empty door frame causes his cloak to flap out wildly. Jetch and Toren follow him to the door, one holding the case, while the other keeps his blaster out, pointed at the floor. Outside, Zak opens the hover limo's door, he glances back over his shoulder through the doorway to Xazor one last time.
I will keep my eye on you... he thought, In time, you could become a powerful ally, and find that the seduction of the darkside is much more pleasurable then any drug...
With that, the limo door shuts, and he was gone.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:02:22 AM
A voice inside her mind seemed to wake up.

What's going on? it asked, sounding confused.

Soraya Taveres
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:41:07 AM
*pop!*

A large pink bubble expanded through cherry-painted lips before bursting with another soft, cracking noise.

*pop!*

Long, scarlet, and perfectly manicured nails knocked rhythmically against the side of some unknown building, black knee-high boots tapping the ground in time with the nameless melody. The fuse to Soraya's short temper had been lighted, and it wouldn't be long until she exploded in a melee of curse words and random slashings - be the victims inanimate or not. With a sigh of exasperation, she tossed her black (and recently feathered) hair over her shoulders, the locks cascading down the length of her back and settling into a neat wave. This was not her ideal way of spending a weekend afternoon.

Events were transpiring in the Coruscant underground and, as was usual, Severe was smack-bang in the middle of it all. And where her gang was involved, Soraya was sure to be in the frontlines. It meant more than just work; it was her life. Of course, in the criminal world, she went under the alias of Ana Salenti - a name far lesser in status and prominence than that of the blonde glamour model fronting almost every well-to-do fashion company on the planet. Soraya was a celebrity; Ana, refuse from the department of rock star wannabes.

"This best not be another freakin' dead end. It's cold and all this moisture is making my hair look dull," she muttered, her lips forming a small pout as she twisted a dark strand around her finger for emphasis. Although there was no one around to sympathize with her miseries: Sway was late, and where the frell had Jake disappeared off to? And Andraq... would he come?

Growling another flurry of curses under her breath, 'Ana' bent forward to smooth out her short vinyl skirt, and just at that moment caught sight of a figure approaching, similarly clad in dark shades. "Black is so not the new black," she sighed.

Sway
Feb 21st, 2003, 04:57:55 PM
"Really ? I think it suits me fine." A female voice replied, obvious sarcasm in her voice.

"Sorry I'm late. Just ran into somebody."

And it was no excuse. She ran into a man earlier today, while doing a delivery because all of the other members were busy today, for some odd reason. And he was very intriguing ... Maybe she was falling back into the love game, but she had other matters to attend to. She gave a few of them rendez-vous here tonight, but as usual, she never knew if they would come or not. Though she was the boss of this drug-selling gang, she wasn't a bully for her fellow Severe members. Wearing a pair of leather pants, with laced openings on each side, a black top that showed her stomach and a jacket over herself, she arched an eyebrow as she saw Soraya.

"What's the matter with you, Sora ? Looks like someone pulled something up your <smallfont color=#FF0000>-Censored-</smallfont>ing <smallfont color=#FF0000>-Censored-</smallfont>." Sway grinned.

Of course, the two young women had a tight relationship. In many ways, they were very much alike. As in their bad habits of always swearing, their beliefs, likes and dislikes - Sway was actually surprised that they weren't related. She tilted her head to the side, crossing her arms, a gentle breeze flowing through her dark brown hair.

"Did I tell you why we're here again ?" She arched her eyebrow.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:14:14 PM
The offer placed before Xazor was something that she could hardly pass up -- but the part of spying on the Jedi Order, that she could not do. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as she eyed the briefcase and then looked up to Zakatiel. Suddenly, though, he decided he needed to attend to other things -- and the decision was hers to make. Either way, though, she had a feeling that 'no' was not an option.

"What's going on?"

A voice inside of her mind suddenly sparked to life and seemed to pull her from the situation for a moment. Xazor was beginning to get very nervous, but a few deep breaths and some calming techniques settled her down.

"Nothing -- nothing is going on, please, this is a really bad time. I mean -- really bad."

The voice sounded rather frantic inside of the Jedi Master's mind as her eyes took in the situation and her mind inevitably replayed the prior events. He knew very well what was going on and what had been going on with her recently.

"I'm sorry Marcus -- I am so sorry."

She spoke softly in his mind before lowering her eyes to the tabletop to make a decision. One of Zak's guards seemed to lock his gaze on her and his taping foot was not making things any easier. The Knight felt the cool little container in her hand and she squeezed it for comfort on her decision. With a firm nod, she gave into her desires -- and an old habit, and rose to her feet to go speak with the guard.

"I will do as Zak asked in return for the briefcase."

The Garou said softly, feeling quite guilty. Something was bothering her greatly, though -- and for some reason, she did not think it was necessarily the deal. It was -- something else.

Soraya Taveres
Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:23:24 AM
Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What kind of somebody?" she asked. She knew Sway better than the brunette may have realized, and it never failed to bewilder Soraya the lengths one would go to when 'in love'. A waste of money, that's all it was. She snorted in contempt, then promptly waved a hand in dismissal. "Never mind, I'm not sure I really want to know."

As she spoke these words, her eyes traveled downward to take in the whole of Sway's attire. Fixing the sleeves of her own black skinny tee, a grin crossed her lips; regardless of the weather or occasion, the two could always be trusted to look good. She pulled her gloves on straight. "And, do be so kind as to refresh my memory, if you will. This freakin' rain's bloody well clogged up my brain." Just then, a slight gust of wind carried Soraya's recently set hair into her eyes.

Hey, nobody's that perfect.

Sway
Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:14:48 PM
"Remember a certain Xazor ? It was a client, a few years back that failed to pay us for our services ... Top of the Candy Store 'Wanted list'."

A low level of annoyance was added to Sway's voice. She didn't like going through all the trouble doing illegal drugs for someone and end up not getting any profits. She motioned at the bar, Jack's, indicating Soraya that their good friend was in there at the moment. She certainly didn't regret having a few of her spies wander around the girl, who now became a Jedi Knight, to give her all the details of Xazor's whereabouts. It was odd to say that - A Jedi Knight wanted. And it was obviously not a good thing to mess with Severe.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 24th, 2003, 01:53:16 AM
"I will do as Zak asked in return for the briefcase."

The Garou said softly, feeling quite guilty. Something was bothering her greatly, though -- and for some reason, she did not think it was necessarily the deal. It was -- something else.

Words. Feelings. Senses. It all came into his mind via the Life Bond. He was now aware of the problem she had.

Frell

Xazor Elessar
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:00:04 PM
Xazor felt the resent in Marcus -- the Life Bond never lied about anything between them and she knew what he was thinking at the moment. Her eyes shut slowly as she waited for the guard to hand over the briefcase.

"I'm sorry Marcus -- I need to do this, though. This is something I need."

She spoke softly in his mind and opened her eyes once again, looking at the guard. Marcus was able to understand everything now -- he could hear all, feel all, and know all. Her secret was out. The testing she had been doing on the drugs was not so innocent after all -- and now, she would betray her Order for her sinful desires.

Andraq Novkar
Feb 28th, 2003, 10:27:59 AM
A rather quiet man seemed to appear out of nowhere. Though quiet, he was indeed very disturbed. His hair dipped down in his face. He pushed it back as he looked to Soraya. He could smell her a mile away. He grinned as he saw her...

"My my...Hope I'm not incredibly late..and if I am..cry about it...Or scream....your good at that.."

He winked and then burst into a fit of laughter, noticing the other people there...

"Oh!...Hallo! I'm very rude, forgive me!"

He looked to a man who was walking on the street, he approached him calmly and started to argue for no reason. Andraq let his fist come to the man's face. The man was knocked unconscious immediately...

"Pedestrians...they never learn!"

The former Jedi looked to Soraya after he was done with the man...

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 02:04:18 PM
Foxx casually wanders the streets of Coruscant, having completely forgotten about the little notice to meet for something, not even quite sure what it was. He shrugs and just continues to walk aimlessly, hands burying within the pockets at the sides of his black pants. "Big City, yet so damn little to do."

He halts his stride a moment, gaze surveying the scene and hands rummaging through his pockets. After a moment or so he removes a small paper, stained. "<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>, how am I supposed to find them with this." With a groan of annoyance he starts off down a side alley, wandering aimlessly for about 20 minutes before luckily stumbling upon Sway and Soraya. "Bout time I found you. Why do we always have to meet in some damn alley. Why can't it be in front of a restaraunt for once, it's so much easier."

(I assumed we were outside, though Andraq's post confused me with his statement of a bar.)

Syd
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:18:18 PM
"You realize that she is both a Jedi and a Garou, which means that if I could hear you from the rooftop, she can probably hear you inside the bar," A sleek figure clad in a buttoned up leather duster, dropped from a fire escape into the alley below. He movements were quiet, only a well-trained ear would have been able to hear him drop in on the rest of Severe.

"And I'm guess that if I'm here, chances are we are going to take her out." The man whispered with a bit of a grin. He did his homework, he knew that she was a warrior, an experienced and powerful warrior, he also knew she was quiet the mentalist and that's more than likely why he was here.

Syd was half-Vong, the result of an experiment during the Vong Wars, they had kidnapped many young humanoids tinkered with their genetic make-up and created Human-Vong hybrids, that were outside of the Force like themselves but wouldn't be as consipicuous to the Jedi. They had tried to brain wash him into becoming a Jedi killing machine, until he was liberated, but that damage had been done, the mental and physical anquish he had to endure created a dependency on drugs so that the hurt would go away and to afford these drugs he had to do things that weren't quite legal, such as work as one of the chief enforcers for the Severe Organization.

Jakob Burton
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:50:57 PM
Jake, dressed in his slummiest looking clothing, blew warm air into his hands as he stepped close to the gathering people. His clothing was dirty and his face was slightly unshaven; stubble was beginning to grow. His hair clung together, dirty and matted. This is where he last sensed Xazor's aura. She turned up missing, so he searched for her. He had a bad feeling, probably Force-influenced, that made him feel as if she were in trouble. He rubbed his fingerless-gloved hands together, then approaching the female who had first arrived there. He uses the Force to mask his own ability and Forcial aura to make him a little less undetectable. He speaks, his voice sounding hoarse, noticing another gummy-pink bubble forming from her mouth.

"Spare a man down on his luck a credit?"

Sway
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:35:49 AM
Just to recapitulate, those who are in Severe are Soraya Taveres, Sway, Andraq Novkar, Syd and Foxx Anton.

"True, Syd. But everyone has a weak spot that makes them temporary forgetful about their life and work," She looked at Foxx from the corner of her eyes. "for even the strongest of warr--"

Seems today people couldn't stop butting into Severe's business. Sway sighed, glancing at the man asking for some spare credit. She looked at Soraya first, then dug her hand into her jacket's pocket, taking out a few credits. She handed them to the man, but retrieved it quickly as he was about to grab them.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Why don't you go ask your master for it, Jedi ?"

She tilted her head to the side, a light smirk drawing on her glossy lips. Of course, Severe were only composed of professionals who didn't do their jobs half-assed. Meaning that they knew, of course, everything about their target's life, every little detail so much that people that were dear to her didn't even know about, plus including the list of the ones she trained, under precaution of any attacks. She stepped back, and signaled Foxx to come forward. Being her personal bodyguard, the man should be able to take care of this.

She sighed, before dropping the credits. "Have fun, love."

Jakob Burton
Mar 6th, 2003, 06:55:43 PM
Jake, realizing that he had been discovered so easily, knew it wasn't his disguise that failed him, or even his mind.....these people were just too damn informed! He grinned wolfishly, smirking at Sway. Politely, he picked up the credits and held them in his hand..... Throwing his hood off, he looked straight at Sway, knowing by the reverence the others paid her that she was the leader of this little group of 'hacks.' He straightened his back, standing at a tall and lithe six-foot. His voice resounded normally, sounding clear and young, in comparison to the hoarse-old voice he had just used.

"I see my master was on the top-ten wanted list in your little Candy Store. How much does she owe? I'll pay it back, and with whatever interest that you may have charged her. Just name the price; I'm positive that I have it."

With the flip of his fingers, the credit chip twirled in the air, landing at Sway's feet.

"And I'm sorry, but I simply can't except dirty money, the money you get from slowly killing the unfortunate......LOVE."

Chaos Alexander
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:00:39 PM
:: A Man flew through the window of a local bar. He face was black and blue and nose busted. He was a local pimp that was known to deal with Sith from time to time. So Alex felt like they needed to talk.

The man went to run only to be held in the air by an unseen Force. We was turned to face the slow walking Chaos Alexander.::

"One last chance. I am stressed like you would not believe at the moment. I really really do not feel like playing games with you. I just want names. That is all. A Simple name or two."

Man- "Are you out of your freakin' mind. No matter what you do, They can do worse! SO much worse!"

::Chaos knew well what Sith could do. He was once a Sith Lord. He was trained by Dalethria. Shoot, Dalethria was his God-Mother! Often he was the one doing the nasty things to the people. He never really minded pain. Even as a Jedi he as very violent. He woudl rather wipe out the Sith. That would make things simpliar.::

"Come now. I know you have....rented.....out your women to a Sith or Two. The fact you do what you do gives me enough reason to waste you now. I don't deal well with people who treat women like that, but I know for a fact you have sold spice to Sith. If you can't tell me the name of the Sith, tell me the name of the people who sell you your spice......"

::At this time the man spit at Alexander. The Jedi looked down at the spittle on the ground and snareled.::

"You do know you don't need to be alive for me to get ahold of your friends....."

Man- "Eh? The heck do ya m......."

::Before he could get the rest out a he threw the man across the yard. The rolled to a stop and layed there shaking. He was scared. Odds were that the man soiled himself. Alexander didn't care. He didn't know anything worth saying. Odds were if the Sith ever came back to rent out women he would tell them about him. Then they would come looking for him. The Spice dealers may know were the Sith were, but he had to find them first. He didn't look foward to that. Thye normally have guards and mimi-bases, and things that could just get plain messy. Jake was out looking for clues as well. The problem with him is that he always got in trouble. He looked in places he shouldn't look alone.

Alexander sighed as he walked off. He made his way back intot he alleys. Maybe there was a place were he could play cards at. He had nothing to do untill Jake contacted him. He sniffed the air. Jake had been by here earilier. Alex could follow his scent if need be, but he didn't want to mess up what his cousin already had going. Alexander woudl rather hunt Sith, not small time criminals. Jake was different though. Alex had no reall hatred for Spice Dealers and such.

He walked into a bar and made his way in to get a drink. All he could do was wait untill he got word from someone. Odds were he woudl be heading bakc to teh Temple before then. Life was so dull.::

Sway
Mar 7th, 2003, 10:38:53 AM
OOC- Little note on the side: Severe members are just criminals, not Siths. And could someone please delete the 22nd post ? Is it partially ruining the thread.

"And I'm sorry, but I simply can't except dirty money, the money you get from slowly killing the unfortunate......LOVE."

"Killing ? Oh no, you've got it all wrong."

Sway arched an eyebrow, as she tilted her head to the side, looking at Xazor's padawan. Killing ? Yes, he knew about the Candy Store, but then again, who doesn't ? She sighed and crossed her arms, shaking her head.

"Oh, no, we don't kill for money. Actually, your master isn't worth a dime of credit. Her death will bring us nothing ... Well, besides pleasure and fun."

The corner of her lips curled up. "The money she owes us, the things she stole from us isn't negotiable. But tell you what, we'll wait right here and you can go in to tell Xazor that nice old friends are waiting for her outside. Promise we'll stand right here."

Of course, promises were never held when it came to murder.

Syd
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:42:13 AM
Syd's hand moved to the .50 cal rail gun hanging loosely from his shoulder under his duster. From this distance the Jedi would have no chance if Syd were to open up. But this wasn't his target and he wouldn't even bring his weapon up unless the Jedi made a move. It wasn't Syd's style, he was a meticulous in limiting his collateral damage. He was only here for Xazor, the other's were not his concern, unless the posed a threat.

"Take it easy, fellow, we're just here to talk," Syd said calmly. He had noticed the rest of Severe had created an open line of sight between himself and the Force-user. Neutralizing Force-adepts was his specialty after all.

"Xazor owes some debts, we are just here to collect..."

Foxx Anton
Mar 7th, 2003, 04:01:30 PM
Foxx draws back his jacket and drops it to the floor. His silver armor, with a blue tinge, slowly spreads out across his body, until he is fully consumed in it, minus the helm. He crosses his arms over his chest, prepared to jump into battle, but not quite sure whether the order remained, they were conversing now after all. "Does the order still stand, love?" He returned her sentiment, though wasn't quite sure how much of it she meant, and at the moment it was the last thing on his mind.

Jakob Burton
Mar 7th, 2003, 06:03:16 PM
Jake could feel them tensing up, getting ready for battle. He smirked at them.

"Drugs do nothing more than blur the truth.....as to why Xaz ever tried the stuff is beyond me....but I've tried similar 'wares,' and I must say, I wasn't impressed. And as for death, no one here will die, unless, of course, you decide to open up. After all, your little 'knight' is getting his armor ready, and that half-breed is readying his gun. I assure you, if anyone makes so much of a false move, they will pay. I may die, but I guarantee you, I will take someone with me. Now, I'm not going to fight lest you make me, for that is my way and my promise that I've made."

Jake then scowled slightly at Sway.

"And I'm not going to get anyone. If you must deal with someone, it will be ME...... Any debts that Xazor has I will pay in full. If my life is forfeit, then so be it."

Jake ripped his shirt open and revealed his chest. Something caught his attention in the back of his head: he could read the familiar signature of Alex. He spoke to him via the Force:

"I may need a little help if things go nasty, Alex. Find me, but be careful. All of Severe is right in front of me, and they're a bit tense..."

While he 'spoke' with Alex, he was also speaking with the Severe members.

"But on the other hand, if money can be used instead, I have more than enough."

He slowly grabbed for his wallet and showed it. It bulged with credits.

"So, what's it going to be?"

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 7th, 2003, 07:20:44 PM
_edit_ (will be filled in when I get the correct history)

Chaos Alexander
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:06:06 AM
::Alexander's head jerked slightly as he 'Heard' Jake in his head. He sniffed teh air and got his scent very strong. He slowly made his was toward it. His eyes changed from blue to red to a shade of glowing gold. He ran his tongue over his sharpened teeth. He really didn't want to fight Crime Lords and Ladies, if any were there. He had not heard much about the Severe. In fact he knew nothing about them. He had been away from this planet over two years now. All records said he was dead. Very few still knew he was alive. Not even all of the Jedi knew that the once dead Sith Lord was with the GJO. The down side, he didn't know much about the new faces in the Underworld.

He walked so that he was just around the corner. He sniffed the air. He caught 4 scents. Two were females. He believed human. Then two males. One seemed human, the other.........wasn't right. It was something new. It seemed part human in smell, but part doesn't make anything. Then there was........Vong? Was it Vong he smelled? That made the other half-Vong? Alexander didn't even know if that was possible. He was a Genetics breeder himself once. He had a Bio-Tech lab as a TSE front creating beasts from mixed DNA, then adding robotics to some to make 'smart beasts' to act as leaders. Needless to say he knew alot about hybrids. This was new though.

Then it clicked. He was a mentalist. All of his family were. If one was half-Vong like the Jedi thought, then there may be trouble. He wouldn't be fully immune to tricks, but it would take a Jedi Master like his and Xazor's father to trick his mind. That thought didn't please Alexander. Not at all. That one alone could eb a large problem. Brute force would work, but the Jedi disn't think the other was breed stupid. What had Jake gotten himself into?

Jake? Can ya hear me man? We may need to talk this one out. 4 on two ain't good odds, Besides, The girls are hot. Think any of them is my type?

::Alex said this through the Force. The last was a joke. These women were not here to pick guys up. They seemed to be here to drop them. Six feet under that is. Hopefully that feeling was wrong indeed.::

Clay Dennatta
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:23:10 AM
It was raining outside his window and lightning cracked. Clay had felt the disapperance of his master. He was concerned and had traced her through the force by talking to many animals throughout the city, to a small bar. He couldn't feel her presence but could feel the presence of 3 people who he could not recognize, and 2 Jedi. He was reading the minds that he could read and got parts of conversations. He was only able to find out that the 3 people where part of a crime organization and they were there for Xazor. He knew why the 2 jedi were there and he could tell they would need alot of help.

Without thinking he quickly got his two sabers, put them on there holders on each leg; got his warsword and placed it in its holder on his back; and lastly got his caster gun and threw it in its shoulder holster. He then threw on his cloak with its silver shoulder armour, and headed out the door.

It took him little over 10 minutes to make his way to the bar, and he didn't make his way all the way up to the group. Instead he staid in a dark alley not far away and listened in on the conversation. He was hoping that no one would have to get killed, but by the looks of the 3 others, who happened to be 4, He wasn't able to read that 4th person for some reason, they were here to kill, not talk...

Jakob Burton
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:14:56 PM
Jake 'heard' the static before he heard Alex's voice, and thus, he didn't jump when it echoed it's message. Crap. He had to talk his way outta this one. And frankly, half of the group was all action....this would not end too nicely....but again, if he was to go down, he would go down in a blaze of glory. Then he noticed the environment. Just above the group, about two stories up, a crane was lowering energy canisters into a dock. He would use it, but only if he had to. If he had to go, he was going in a BLAZE of glory! But for now, the attempt to talk out must be made. He continued from where he left off, feeling weird in the awkward silence of the group....

"What's it gonna be?"

Jacen Himes
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:41:38 AM
He was always late.

He traveled by rooftop. A man in a costume like his draws a crowd while walking on the sidewalks.

"Smiley, gimme those directions again..."

Smiley was a digital personality trapped in a small rectangle device on Jacen's hip.

"Turn right and go down the alley you imbecile." :mad

He did so but as he walked down the area to the alleyway he saw Clay in another. He accessed the situation. In one alleyway there were the members of Severe and some bafoon. In the other was some dude in listening mode. Jacen had been called stupid but he wasn't so dumb he couldn't figure this one out.

"Well maybe I'll score points by taking care of this joker."

He approached the edge of the building, overlooking the alley where Clay was poised. Jacen was not a subtle man.

A cord shot out from the killer for hire's wrist. It wrapped itself around Clay's neck. Jacen yanked on it, pulling Clay up the building and choking him in the process. Hopefully he wouldn't die before he was pulled to the top...

OOC - I was under the impression I was to post here. If I'm not supposed to, just let me know and I'll edit out.

Sebastian Kvasha
Mar 10th, 2003, 03:56:07 PM
He’d been up front with Sway – well, as up front as he could be. The fact that he was a member of the Krath was not something he was at liberty to disclose to anyone. And the simple fact was that from time to time, he’d need to disappear from the Candy Store life to train with his fellow Krath members, or perhaps join in on a mission of sorts. It was a simple fact of his life, and she, being a fellow criminal hadn’t pressed. Just as he hadn’t pressed to know her real name. Neither one needed to know these things, so long as she knew that he would be there when he was needed.

And today, it seemed, he was needed. He’d been away for the past week back on Koros Major with the members of the Krath and had been on his way back to the Candy Store anyway when he’d received the directions. And as soon as his flight had landed, he’d made his way over to where he was supposed to be.

He was still coming to remember the various streets and alleys. Things had changed in the decade that he’d been away. But eventually, he found it, a little later than he would have preferred, but perfectly on time, it seemed to catch some of the action.

He’d entered in the alley coming in the direction of where Sway and Foxx now stood. It was there that he remained, giving a slight nod in Sway’s direction to acknowledge that he had seen her, and she him, and that he was there and ready when he was needed. If he was needed.

Though he now carried a lightsaber, he had not forgotten the worth of a good blaster and a blade. These, too, he carried, and his hand came to rest casually upon the hilt of the blaster as he leaned back against the building, considering whether or not to light a cigarette while he waited.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 11th, 2003, 08:27:01 PM
Clay was just standing there minding his own business whn he felt a nice little cord wrap around his next. This was no fun, he thought to himself as he was being dragged out, but without hesitation he grabbed one of his sabers and quickly cut himself free with one quick slash upwards. The cord cut and Clay fell to the ground. He landed on his feet but quickly went to a knee as he looked up trying to see his assaliant and also to try and catch himself some breath. He didn't se the man but knew he was uptop. So Clay quickly climbed a ladder which took mere seconds and found himself standing face to face with a man thatlooked about twice his size. He wasn't afraid, but didnt expect him to be...well...right there...

Syd
Mar 11th, 2003, 09:09:15 PM
"Oh frelling son of vader, not this guy..." Syd mumbled to himself. Things had just gotten messier. 3 Jedi, he was unsure of rank, one had ignited his saber, another a Garou and the third, well he really didn't give a womprat's bum about the 3rd just that moment.

A red beam of light shone from his Carbine .50 rail gun, on the back of the head of the Jedi who climbed the stairs so quickly.

"Ok, hero... tell your friend to deactivate the saber now, or he doesn't come down from that roof top gently," Syd's voice was calm but stern. The Jedi had probably already figured out the Force wasn't going to be any use to them against him, but he hoped they saw that he also wasn't in the mood for trouble either.

Jakob Burton
Mar 11th, 2003, 09:41:01 PM
"Um, let me think....I really don't see why I should, considering it was one of YOUR guys who tried to choke him first. And I'm tellin' you....pal...."

The two sabers slid from inside Jake's jacket and into his hands, igniting with a snap-hiss, throwing a strange contrast of light and darkness upon Jake. This was, perhaps, the signification between the light he used and the violent side, represented by the black-beamed saber. He kept them held at his sides outward.

"....by the time you get off two shots, the rest will miss, for your arms will be falling from your shoulders....or the gun will be rendered useless, and perhaps a nice little hole will be burned where your heart happens to be, if there is one in you...now I don't want a fight....hell, I'd love to get out of one....but if I have to, I will get ugly, real ugly. Now call your men off, and I'll request the same of my partners!"

Sway
Mar 14th, 2003, 04:32:46 PM
You guys know what to do. She thought to herself, but by her expression, the others understood quite easily.

As mentioned before, Severe knew very well how to do their homework, so there was no leaving out any kind of information. Everybody was already assigned to a padawan, and herself, well, it was pretty obvious what she had to do. She crossed her arms after signaling the others that it was time to play.

Foxx Anton
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:29:49 PM
Foxx reaches over his back and draws a Mandalore Sword from his back, red gaze locked on Jakob. He gives the main a quick glance over before reaching along behind him once more, a second blade of similar construct coming into his left handed grasp and being held before him. He rolls his shoulder for a brief moment before smirking, though the gesture is hidden behind his mask. "You and me..." He typically didn't carry the twin of the initial sword, but he was given all the necessary information on Jakob, and was not about to put himself at a disadvantage.

Chaos Alexander
Mar 15th, 2003, 08:39:29 AM
::Time was up. Alexander knew they would not get away without a fight.::

"Rip the swine apart Jake. Let us show them how Garou Fight. Show them your true nature."

::Chaos took off his shirt. The nasty scars on his chest were easily seen. One could see where his robotic rigth arm met flesh in a sickening swirl. He started to breath deep and his herat beat faster. Muscles expanded and his teeth grew sharp. He even looked taller. His eyes burned red as viens bulged in his legs and left arm. He took a few pratice shots in the air. His left hand oculd barely be seen. Muscle and speed.::

"Who wants me.........."

::Two blades jetted out of his robotic wrist on his right arm. The metel gaunlet of his left had expanded to fit his now large left arm. Two blades jetted from the top of his left arm as well. His twin Photon Claws. His Light Saber was still hidden::

"Allow me to send you to your death."

Clay Dennatta
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:28:20 PM
Now the fight had really begun. Clay really didnt want to come to this but the man who had tried to strangle him gave him no choice. Clay took out his other saber and ignited it with a snap-hiss. Now his silver and green sabers were ready to go. He looked at his attacker a moment then began his atttack. He swung one swrod at the guys knees and the other at his right hand wrist....

" You will rue the day you messed with the Jedi... "

Jakob Burton
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:50:35 AM
Jake smiled at Alex's words. Apparently, they did not know what he truly was. Perhaps they had assumed that Alex was Garou, but not he.....well, they were in for a pleasant suprise. Then Jake had a thought....why even shift when a little trick that Alex showed him would work? Summoning some Force energy to his hand, it formed into a sphere, about the size of a fist. Jake hurled it, and travelling at an unbelievable speed, catches the armored buffoon right in the crotch.

Jacen Himes
Mar 17th, 2003, 12:34:32 AM
Jacen was in fact, no dummy. Sure he acted like it but that was just because well... when your job is to kill people you do one of two things. You turn dry and well, boring, and you be all evil and melodramatic. The other option, which Jacen liked much better, was to be goofball to overcome the intense horror of the situation. Gave him a hell of an advantage too.

"Heard it before candy rectum."

He was ready before the Padawan tried that sword play. Heck, he was ready before he climbed the ladder. Already he had something to kick into action. This guy obviously didn't relise Jacen was packed to the gills... not that he had gills.

Jacen to a flying leap backwards... off the building. When the Padawan cut the cord that was around his neck and started his ascent by ladder, Jacen knew what was about to go down, he was ready. The other end of the cord was tied to a vent. The vent itself was on the ground, so the cord ran along the ground as well. Meaning it couldn't be swiped at easily and cut, you'd have to cut through the roof if you wanted a quick swipe. And with what Jacen had planned, well, you couldn't really take the time to make a delicate snip.

He had tied the other end of the cord, the end he had, onto his belt. It was secure, he'd made sure of that. Heck, it wasn't that big a drop anyway. He'd survive even if it did come loose, since he'd of slowed down enough to make the rest of the drop salvagable.

Now was the second part of the plan, as he jumped back, overhanging the building, in mid-air, he drew his gun and fired. It was a semi-automatic, balistic-style gun. Meaning it was hot durasteel, not blaster bolts. If the Padawan tried to bounce the shots bacl at the shooter, he was in for a surprise, as bullets don't rechocet off of laser swords.

Now, as he started to drop, his other hand raised. Another cord shot out, he had a bulk of the stuff, and wrapped around the Padawan's ankle. He'd have to block the bullets, or they'd do him in. And well, that meant no cutting this new cord. Which meant... the Jedi was coming with Jacen.

Now, the Bounty Hunter started to fall, hopefully taking the Jedi with him.

Syd
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:57:48 AM
Syd prepared to fire off a few rounds from his carbine when he saw Jacen pull his trick.

Impressive he isn't as big of a dolt as I thought he was...

Spinning towards the one whom he'd been speaking to and smiled. If there was one thing a Jedi hated more than Imps and Dark-siders, it was Vong and Syd was half.

Slowly he turned toward's Sway, now was their chance to grab Xazor, the Jedi had lost their edge when they attacked, they were horribly outnumbered by a host of people with many strange and unusual talents, but Syd was not one they would face, he was there for a reason. Somebody was going to be needed so that the Mentalist Jedi, Xazor Elessar couldn't fool with her abductors, that's where Syd came in.

"Shall we?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 17th, 2003, 11:46:51 AM
As Clay watched the man fall backwards and begin to fire, he started to run in the opposite direction. But his little escape from bullets ended short when a cord wrapped around his ankle and started to drag him across the rooftop. Both swords still ignigted he knew he couldn't reflect thses bullets. These people were too good and woulnd't do something dumb as bring useless bullets. So Clay got ready. As soon as he came over the side and started to fall with him he was going to throw at least one of his swords at the guy. Not many poeple would keep firing if they had a lightsaber thrown at them.

The edge came close and closer, all of the sudden he came over and started to fall himself. The man wasn't that far down from him. the rooftop trip seemed like forever though. Clay tookhis green saber and threw it right at the mans mid-section. Hopefully it would hit...

Foxx Anton
Mar 17th, 2003, 07:45:08 PM
Foxx payed careful attention to every movement of his opponent. Though he couldn't sense the Force, his helmet's scope indicated a large gathering of energy, life. To Foxx, this was a sure fire sign of a Jedi gathering the Force. He swiftly leaps up, his legs spreading while midair so the inner thighs aren't caught by the blast. He doesn't take himself that far off the ground, thus providing a very small amount of time for the man to strike, and if he should, Foxx's weapons, the both of them, were prepared.

Upon landing on his feet, he moves inward and to the left of the Jedi, his right sword held across his body at a horizontal level to strike downward into the Jedi's left thigh, left sword helf vertically and to his left still.

Jakob Burton
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:43:16 PM
Jake, being outlandish and a darn-good-hand-to-hand combat specialist, could tell by the twitch of his muscles where he was gonna swing. He dove, spinning as he went. In his human form, he was still much faster than the average human, and was out of harms way, feeling the blade zip underneath him. Stabbing one blade downward, he blows the left blade to the ground, while in tandem, driving up with the opposing saber. It blew both arms out, opening his chest cavity. Jake gave two double-kicks to the side(and they are much harder due to the Force and the fact that his legs are his best part in his hand-to-hand combat. He lands, blowing Foxx back with a Force push.

Jacen Himes
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:54:07 AM
Yee-haw! Jacen liked falling. He'd really have to do this again.

"Patience.... patience...." :smokin Smiley reassured.

Jacen didn't need it though, he knew his plan would work. Okay, so Smiley helped with the geometry of it, feeding it into his earpiece as he worked through the plan. Still, underneath that mask was a big ol' grin... despite the fact that darn laser sword was flying towards him.

Jacen took the time to place his weapon back in it's holster...

Yep, it worked. See, that rope that was attatched to Jacen and connected to the grate... that grate was to the left of Jacen, a bit out of the way to boot. Now that the line was taut, reaching it's end, Jacen started swinging like a pendulum.

"Yeeeeee-haw!!!!"

He grabbed the lightsabre as it fell past him. Now for the sweetest part. Now, Jacen could just disengage the cord that connected him to Clay, but that'd be no fun. Because now he had this new toy, a Jedi's sabre. He slashed the cord that was now Clay's life line, sending him to his fall and... big hurt. Jacen, the bastard he was, took the time to lift up the bottom of his mask, revealing his mouth, and smile at the falling Jedi.

He attempted to disengage the sabre. Finding no off switch, which was confusing, he gave up and tossed it over his shoulder. He grabbed the cord he was on with both hands, still swinging to his left. He ran along the wall fo the building, using the momentum and his own feet to get him to the ledge. He grabbed it and pulled himself up, getting to safety and smiling again, pulling down his mask to hide his entire face... Now what was he going to? His little playmate was going to go boom. No more challenge. Feh.

Syrius Cline
Mar 18th, 2003, 02:33:25 AM
Well then they sucked. Oh wait, he was a proper Jedi and all right? They're not so quick to judge and all that lovely bantha dung.

"Listen, this women is my Master you stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID, little man."

He shoved the small picture of his Master, confiscated from the Jedi Library Records. Let them lock up for it too. He'd find his Master and help her if it killed him.

Bloody hell, where'd this insanity start? Oh yes, back with that pompous dog. Little bastard... Oh wait, I'm a Jedi ain't I. Well then, I guess he's just a little mutt... Oh wait, there's some proper term for his kind, has a big word for wolf in it... to hell with it...

Well as much as I want to strangle him, he said something about Xazor. Some kind of concearn or what not. Not really going off him, as I don't really like the mutt, rather my little hunch. Some kind of from on hi nonsense, whereas this silly Force is telling me something's amiss. Instics I call them, forget their terms for it.

Anyhow, I followed through with it, broke into her room. Yeah. suppose they'll lock me up for that one too. Well bollocks, had the one account anyway, what's five more years? Jedi do press charges for that stuff, right....? Well, I didn't find much, except when I hit redial on the comm. Seems she called for a cabbie...

Which takes me here, where I'm trying to get where she asked to go, out of this bloke. He's the head 'tell me what to do' guy. He issues out the cabbies for the calls. He'll know who he sent for her.

"Her name is Xazor and she's a doll. Except I can't find her! Now she has loads of aliases on the last name bit, so I won't bother your little head with looking them all up. You are to look up Xazor, because I know it's not a common name, into your little computer there. See who you dispatched and do it two minutes ago!"

He leaned against the wall, waiting. Patting his jacket for cigarettes he doesn't have, he quit them two weeks ago, he sighed.

"Okay, I've got something Jack."

"Syrius, dumbard."

"Kay, whatever-- seems she called for a ride 'bout...two hours ago."

Well, it was light then, now it's dark. As much as I know she's capable of handling herself, my hunch tells me she ain't well.

"Who did you give it to?"

He pointed to a old Toydarian.

Great, a winger. Big fan I am... Note the sarcasm.

"Hey, I ain't got time and I'm going to only ask this once."

The Toydarian looked over his shoulder slowly.

"Wha--"

Bam, the picture was in his face by the time he turned around.

"Where in the bloody hell did this little bird fly to?"

"I uh--I uh-- I don'ta... remember so well..."

"Cut the crap. I'm broke."

"I took her to uh... Jack's..."

Syrius pulled back the picture, putting it back into his pocket.

"Where in the bowels of Coruscant is that?"

"It's a--a bar... 'Bout twelve minutes or so from here..." he finished with rubbing his chin. He wanted to give a ride. Obviously off his shift, wanting extra money.

"Great, because you're driving me."

"Oh... good, good!"

"For free."

"No, no, nothing's for free."

"This is. See, this is official police business."

Syrius took out his badge. He hardly used it anymore, focusing on his Jedi studies. Funny... he had the feeling he'd need it.

"For free..." the Toydarian somberly agreed.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2003, 07:49:27 PM
Suddenly Xazor felt an aweful churning in her gut as she locked eyes with the man before her. He had not answered her yet -- nor had he turned over the briefcase. She sighed and then suddenly grabbed the object of desire from his hands and bolted out the door. With Force enhanced speed, the Jedi Knight ran down the alley, only to catch sight of a fight. She stopped and turned back as her eyes grew wide. They slowly came to rest upon a group of her Padawans and another select few whom she recognized immediatly -- Severe. A hard lump formed at the back of her throat as she turned and began running once again, juggling the heavy briefcase in her hands. Dodging down another alley, the Knight stopped to breath as she opened the case and set it on the ground. Money spilled out but she quickly put it back in and grabbed out a little glass jar containing the drug which would calm her mind at this point. Opening it up with nimble fingers, Xazor quickly huffed the contents through her nose and shook her head. Her hand dropped the bottle and it rolled out into the street as she quickly slammed the briefcase shut once again and took of as before.

"Marcus! I don't know how long I can hold up!"

She called through her Life Bond with the Jedi Master. Her heart was racing and she knew this kind of stress was not good for her unborn child. Again the Garou Knight ducked around the corner of another alley and stopped, listening for all she could hear. To her ultrasensitive ears, everything was loud, but she could pick out voices and a few distinct sounds. And so she calmed her breathing as the effects of the drugs began taking over her body. She leaned against the wall as her eyes rolled back in her head and she continued listening -- but everything was getting louder now to the point where she was wincing in pain. Suddenly she picked out the voice of one of her Padawans and she took off running -- actually, stumbling and then running. It would only be a matter of time before the drug gang caught up with her -- then she would pay, and not with the money she owed.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 30th, 2003, 02:10:31 AM
Clay was not ready to die, nor did he ever want to die going out like this. So Clay closed his eyes and focused as he fell to the ground. He was gonna use the force to slow down his fall. Though he wasn't going to completely stop, he will slow down enough to not die. He got closer and closer, and he also got slower and slower as the seconds passed by. Before he knew it he had hit the ground with an incrediable force. He wasn't dead but his ribs felt as if they had been crudhed by a 5 ton weight.

Clay got up, holding his ribs, and looked up, and saw his enemy on a ledge looking down on him. Clay used the force to have his saber come back to him and he know was in possesion of both his sabers again and both had been de-ignighted. He looked back up and waited to see what his opponent was going to do next.....

Sway
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:22:48 AM
"Get her. I want her alive, at all cost, Syd."

Sway's tone was firm. Unfolding her arms, she nodded to Syd. Everybody was fighting someone, all those padawans. There was only the Queen piece to take out for now. Checkmate, Xazor. You're already dead. She thought to herself, but knew very well that the Jedi woman might be able to read in other people's thoughts. If she was nearby, then she might be able to hear what Sway just thought. Sway chuckled.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 30th, 2003, 05:40:30 PM
Delete pls

The Preacherman
Mar 30th, 2003, 05:53:33 PM
The first sound was a whoosh.

The second was an almighty explosion that blew the street apart. Jedi would probably sense the missile coming. Others... well who cared. It was meant to be a skifter in the Sabacc deck. Nice when you can get all this military hardware, he thought. Being ex- NRSF had it's advantages.

I'm here Xazor.... move west. I'll be at street level by then

He put the rocket launcher tube down, too a look downwards to judge the distance, then leapt off the edge. Booted feet slammed into the ground as he landed in a crouch, his cloak and hood covering his form. Slowly, he came back to full height, a cloaked being, hood covering his face so all there was, was a black,unidentifiable hole. Nameless, shapeless.

"Looks like we have a nice party going on" came the voice from under that hood.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:48:39 AM
"Nobody 'wants' you! Your as ugly as a rancor! And stink just as bad!"

He laughed maniacally at his own joke, his side started to hurt from it. He looked up to Chaos. Apparently he didn't get it, his face was serious, he was looking for a fight. Oh he wants a fight!? Of course he wants a fight you half wit! What are you gonna do?! Shut up! When I want your frelling opinion I will ask it of you! Which is never, cause your stupid.

"SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!"

His sudden outburst was followed by him grasping his head in pain, he kept on yelling, this time curses, cursing the voice in his head...

"YOU ALWAYS INTERFERE! JUST SHUT UP AND DIE!"

He looked around, not caring that anyone saw one of his outbursts. He looked towards Chaos. Someone to vent the anger out on! Immediately he unclipped his saber hilt and ignited the bright blue blade. He lunged into the air, recklessly. But there was something about it, something guided. Not like he was reckless, but knew exactly what he was doing.

Andraq's feet collided with the metal building that was behind Chaos. He then turned around and lunged forward right for Chaos' back, slashing violently, wanting to kill him for his outburst.

Syrius Cline
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:41:40 AM
The taxi speeder coasted down the street. It was approaching an intersection where just ahead was the destination. Suddenly, Syrius' mind electrified as something kicked him in the brain.

"Frellin' gun it!"

He leap forward, over front seat, and slammed his hand into the accelerator. His other hand grabbed the steering wheel and spun it to the left.

"Hey, you crazy little s--!" the taxi driver started to hell...

but was cut off by the thundering explosion that ripped the street apart behind them. If they'd continued... Well, forget that now.

"Just keep going. Circle this block and idle it."

The Toydarian was frazzled and almost without words. Which was a rarity.

"Hey, uh, what about your friend. She die back there, eh...?"

"Shut up," Syrius said forcefully. It was to silence him so he could think, though the driver obviously took it for a grief struck plea for his denial to continue.

"Ye-yeah okay."

The taxi stopped and idled.

"Okay, go on, get out of here," Syrius told him.

"You staying?"

Syrius was inching for the door, opening it now.

"Yeah. Go on, get out of here," Syrius ordered, his mind obviously somewhere else, in deep thought.

He had only been out of the cab for two seconds when the vehicle sped off hastedly.

She wasn't dead, he knew it. That explosion... it wasn't for her. He just knew somehow. Not much logic to it, but he knew it to be true. That same feeling told him she wasn't safe forever though.

He leapt up, grabbing the bottom of a sign display structure. Despite his looks and lack of Jedi training, Syrius was in fantastic shape. His body didn't have an ounce of fat on it and his strength was just enough to carry that body like he wanted. He pulled himself up in an odd but efficient way. It was actually the way most military were tought to pull themself up to ledges. He grabbed the edge with his fingers, facing out to the street, in chin up position. He pulled his legs up to the edge, laying his knees on it. Then all was left was to let go of the ledge and he was on his knees, on the ledge.

Now he did the same to the top of the neon, blinking sign. It was for some nightclub he'd heard of. Probably packed to the brim this time of the night. Though the entrance was around the corner, the signs were on each side of the building that could show the sign to the passing public. Good for Syrius, as he wasn't seen by citizens who would ask too many questions and slow him down.

Getting his feet set on the topside of the letters of the sign, he leapt from it to the building itself. He let himself roll onto his side, finally coming to a stop. He crawling by using only his arms to the edge of the building, he raised only enough for his eyes to see over the edge onto the street that took the explosion.

Chaos Alexander
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:05:03 AM
::Alexander sighed and breathed deep. This man was disturbed alright. Crazy, but he could smell the Sith stench on him. The ex-Sith Lord knew that smell to well. That was all the younge Jedi needed toknow. Thatw as all the excuse he felt he needed to tell the GJO Council when they find out that he ripped the young Sith's head from his shoulders.

Alexander saw the other miss him in the lunge so he knew somethign was up. His Garou ears picked up his boots hitting the metel wall. People made so much noice. He brought his left Photon Claw behind his back to block the attacks, and at the same time increased his speed with the Force to allow him to spin around to face the man. Dalethria had trained him to be her prized killer for a reason.

Once the blow was deflected Alex grabed the wrist of the hand holding the blade with his robotic right arm. It was slower that his left and much stronger. Thus the reason why he used his left to block the slashes to begin with. The he spun again bringing teh Sith with him and sending him back at the wall in which he lunged from. Only this time head first. The impact was hard enough to leave a bent. Alexander only smiled.::

Andraq Novkar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:48:55 AM
Despite the explosion that was so close by, he was still functioning, even when Chaos had thrown him towards the wall. For someone who prided himself on strength and being good, he sucked!

Andraq twisted and flipped on his way to the wall, he let his boots barely hit the metal wall, and he pushed off, turning as he did so, landing facing Chaos.

Look! He's got a metal arm! What a looser! Hahaha! Kill him! How dare he attack us! You know, one time your actually right there!

He looked up from his conversation with his mind, grinning widely. He spun his lightsaber around and around while skipping forward...

"Slow...inept...fat...You suck! You think you can beat me?! Your nothing! Well, your something, your rancor poodoo!"

Andraq ran forward, careful of the opponents metal arm. He raised his blade to his high right, and slashed diagnolally from right to left, aiming to cut Chaos in half..

Syd
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:46:19 AM
Syd watched the Jedi stumble and fall out of the bar and try to make her way out.

Despicable, abandoning her own kind and for what a drug...

Syd did not sympathize with his fellow addict, in fact he despised her for her similarities. He despised her because if it hadn't been for her type, they would have never done these things to him, he would have never needed the drugs to make the pain go away, he woudln't have to kill and fight to pay for the drugs. It was people like her who had a choice that had created him.

And he hated them for it...

Whine... BOOM!

He had heard the whine and instantly his training took over, a garbage bin to his right provided him with an adequate make-shift bunker for the explosion. When the dust settled the young man peered out from behind his cover. There was the woman, wandering westward, seemingly at the direction of an unheard and unseen savior.

Syd took off in a sprint, it was now or never if he was going to catch her, she obviously had more and more friends showing up by the minute.

"Excuse me miss, you going to leave without paying your bill," He called out as he got in ear-shot of his prey.

Chaos Alexander
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:34:48 PM
::The man was crazy to the point he didn't feel pain. That bothered Alexander. Alexander caught the blade with his Left Photon Claw. This man hacked away with no plan what so ever. How sad.::

"I wish I had something clever to say, but it seems who ever you are talking to has your attention more."

::Alexander pushed the blade away and slammed his robotic fist into the mans face. Gaia only knew how much that had to hurt. As teh man stumbled back Alexander held out his organtic left arm with his palm open facing the Sith.::

"I was trained by Dalethria in the ways of combat. I was her chief assassin untill I left her. What makes you think you can beat me? Die Sith, just roll over and die. I promise to make it quick."

::The Force rolled through Alexander and out of his hand. It slammed Andraq in teh chest liek a battering ram and sent him back into the wall.::

"Might as well stay there. It seems that is where you always end up."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:51:36 PM
"Excuse me miss, you going to leave without paying your bill."

The voice called after Xazor and as she ran, she turned her head back to glance at the one following her.

"DREN!"

She cursed, realizing immediatly that he was at least part Vong. The wolf inside of her reared its head, wishing to attack the one who her people knew to be an enemy. Growling deeply, she turned down an alley and ran until she was faced with a ladder upon the side of the building, or another alley. Quickly and quietly the woman grasped the ladder and began journeying up it, using the Force to enhance her speed.

"Keep going, Xazor -- don't look back."

Marcus spoke gently in the Jedi Knight's mind as she reached the top of the building and ran ahead, panting for breath. Without looking back or thinking of anything, the woman ran until she reached the edge of the building and she looked down into the busy Coruscant traffic. Speeders and freighters whizzed by her and below her -- it was something she had hoped for. Suddenly the woman lept from the building and began a free fall until she landed atop a large freighter.

"FRELL!"

She shouted as she peeled herself from the galvanized sheet metal. Her lip was bleeding from impact and her wrist felt as though it was sprained pretty badly. Her natural Garou healing abilities kicked in immediatly and the blood on her lip dried as the flesh mended together and the wound closed. With the Force she freed her mind from the pain in her wrist and held tightly to the freighter. He would surly loose her now -- and if not, she had no where to go really.

Andraq Novkar
Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:20:23 PM
"Hahaha! Isn't that the truth though? Sounds like an insult from someone who lacks brains!"

He looked up from his slumped position, his lightsaber still activated in his right hand. He spat out some blood from his mouth, and sniffed. Pain went through his head as he groaned. He had a broken nose and a split open lip that was bleeding. He brought his left hand to his nose and grabbed his nose, forcing it the other direction. A sickening crack was heard and he chuckled. He looked up at Chaos, grinning. He stood up, wiping away blood. He began to talk, but as he did, blood mixed with spit went down his lip, to his chin, then to the ground...

"For one who is a Jedi, you sure do like to think back to your dark days! Perhaps you should come back? Yes yes! Come back to us! Be your 'best combat assassin blah blah, I'm god, blah blah, I was trained by Dalethria, I'm the best'. Let your actions speak louder than your words, piss ant.

He laughed to himself, but tried to keep it to a minimum. The voices were laughing loudily, they liked his choicing of words, so that kept his smile. He held the blue blade as he looked up. The man was really sad.

Andraq concentrated for a moment before he lunged his hands forward, as if he were throwing a ball, or something like that. Which he was in fact throwing a force wave towards Chaos, one that would cause extreme pain when he would be flung back.

The Preacherman
Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:25:51 PM
This was almost cheating. The unique link the Jedi Knight and he had allowed virtually for instantaneous mental updates, so he caught wind of the attempted pursuit. That young lady was going to get a serious talking to after this little bit of byplay was over. Just what exactly was she thinking getting herself involved in all of this?

He took off, intending to go back up, that little talk could wait. For now, he was going to make sure she got away clean.

Keep going, Xazor -- don't look back

Ahhh, now who was this chasing her? He wondered, catching sight of her as she began to scale the building's fire escape. Now alleys were a good place - especialyl trash strewn ones. With bins. Still on the run, the rail gun at his side came to hand - the deadly weapon of the NRSF, one of the most powerful hand held weaposn in the Galaxy. Much more refined and brutal than the standard slug thrower. And good for tricks like he pulled now - the CRACK! of the gun firing it's oversized hypersonic bullet was drowned out by the explosive tip detonating and blowing a small trash compactor to pieces - behind Xazor but in front of her pursuit.

Why not a rail gunning to the back of the head? Becuase he wanted to get Xazor away yes, but he also wanted to have a few words with this pursuit. Up to him if they turned out polite, or.... yeah, Or something. Nasty probably.

Syd
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:18:23 PM
A blue streak whizzed past Syd's head. A Rail gun, much like the one he carried had been fired at him.

Frell! How many protector's did she have? Syd wondered to himself. But he didn't wonder long, he had more important things to do, like catch Xazor and shake this new figure who was harrassing him. There was no doubt in the hybrid's mind that this man was a Jedi, he was unsure if his opponent however knew what he was and how long his little suprise would give him an edge. He watched Xazor scurry up the ladder, cursing himself there was no way he could follow with this fellow taking pot-shots at him.

One thing at a time...

Syd spun and trained his own rail gun on the upcoming attacker, the laser sight trained in the middle of the man's solar plexus, Syd's years of military training allowed him to pinpoint a target on the fly. His index finger pawed at the trigger, but he didn't fire. He hadn't been hired to kill this man, for that matter he hadn't been hired to kill Xazor, just capture her.

Fwumph!!! A streak of blue shot from Syd's gun, blowing out a street lamp just above the shadowy figures head, showering him in sparks. As the rain of electricity fell upon the figure, three small round object were heaved his way, thudbugs, the projectile weapon of choice of the Vong. They fell in a tight cluster just a few feet infront of his opponent. They weren't to kill him, just to keep him off Syd's back as he made his way up the ladder.

Sway, take care of this joker, she's getting away...kzztt... Syd barked over the comm to his employer as he made his way for the fire escape.

The Preacherman
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:35:42 PM
CLANG!

The sheer speed and distance he had leapt was on the extreme end of a Jedi's distance to jump, even for one like him. Already in motion when he sensed the gun trained on him, gathering for the leap. He aimed for the escape, missing a bit but close enoug to grab hold with one hand and one foot.

Right above his opponent, with the rail gun pointing at his head.

"Hi there, sorry for dropping in like this. The name is Hunter, Force Master Hunter. You may of heard of me with such killings as Darth Turbogeek and Clarence, the groovy mule. Now I have your attention, I want to talk, friendly like. I want to know what the girl has done. If she's done something naughty, I think we can discuss a deal that will be mutually benifical? I can't let you have her, but there might be other things that you might trade in her stead, is there not?"

Syd
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:12:42 PM
"I'm not a Force Master, hell I'm not even a Force-user, I'm just getting paid to bring the lady in, you'll forgive me if I'm not in the mood for conversation." Syd replied as he placed the barrel of his own Rail-Gun in the crotch of the Jedi. He had seen him leap and had armed himself as a result during his climb.

"I didn't get paid to kill her or even hurt her, just catch her, there are some people she owes some money to." Syd was agitated, he had done his best to make sure no one had gotten hurt, in the alley way he attempted to keep things calm, even when this fellow had taken a shot at him he had returned with a warning shot. He didn't like killing, especially with his buzz coming down.

"Now you might kill me, but I assure you, your pain will last much longer and be much more horrible than the instananeous death that your wound will inflict on me. So what do you say, Force Master Hunter, care to add enuch to your incredibly long title?" Syd new he could probably have gotten his shot off and the Jedi would have never known what had hit him, he was outside the Force after all and his actions couldn't be predicted, but this wasn't about him and Force Master Hunter, this was about Xazor and the fact she was getting away.

The Preacherman
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:35:01 PM
"You might have some sort of Force negation I'm not yet understanding, but let me give you a word of advice. Never threaten a Jedi"

It happened in a blink. His mind took a grip on the trigger mechanism to stop a reflex fire, then simply threw the gun pointing at him away.

"Now, let's go over this again and I'll make it clear. If Xazor's done something disagreeable with you or your employers, I'm sure I could come up with a very acceptible settlement. Some of my backers are rather wealthy to say the least, are quite powerful beings with a fair bit of influnece. Think of it this way, What's better, one Jedi to play with for a little bit before she dies, or a business arrangement your employers would most likely find to their much greater advantage on the long term? Yes, I'm sure the woman would be good sport for a while and the loss of that might be esasperating. But, I can offer much more in return. For starters, how about I show my good intentions and give double what she owes just to start with?"

Syd
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:02:59 PM
Well that's just great, should have used the Vong weapon... Syd cursed himself. He had been dealing with apprentices who wouldn't have thought to attack the weapon rather than the man and he had been sloppy, now he was in a precarious situation. A man with a rather large Rail Gun pointed at his head as they both hung on the ladder. Syd really was between a rock in a hard place, he really needed some cover fire from Sway or someone. Just something to distract the Jedi long enough for Syd to get that gun out his face.

"Touche," Syd replied then looked at the Jedi and continued "I told you I don't make the rules I just get hired and it's bad business to double-cross your employer."

That's when he saw his opening, the Jedi had taken his concentration off Syd and put it on his weapon, his reaction time would be slightly slowed down and Syd's heightened physical abilities might allow for his maneuvar. It didn't matter if it didn't he was dead either way. The hand that was holding the Rail gun shot up and gripped hold of the Jedi's arm with suprising strength, pushing it away from his head for a moment and towards the ladder. At the same time Syd leapt upwards planting a foot on a rung of equal footing with the Jedi and another foot in his crotch.

"I don't threaten however Jedi," He growled and with another lunge made it the rest of the way up the building. He planted both feet and withdrew his amphistaff, the Vong answer to a lightsaber, and readied himself.

Chaos Alexander
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:50:58 PM
"oh sh......."

::Alexander diddn't finish the last part of that statement. He brought his arms up to cover his face and put up the best Force Shield he could. The wave came at him hard and fast. It hit his shield full Force and pushed him back a bit. The wake of the impact hit Alexander though. He would wake up hurtin' in the morning for sure. The Garou brought his arms down at once when it was over. His left arm already startig to hurt.::

"I am far from Dark my friend. I just tread a little closer than most do. Sometimes it takes one with a cold heart to battle the Darkness."

::Alexander looked the man over. The Sith was clearly taking a beating, and the Jedi didn't have a scratch yet. Sore, but more or less ok. Sending, and blocking, Force Waves had taken a lot out of him mentaly. He felt drained of the Force at the moment. He breathed deep letting the air run through him. The Sith was doing his job though. He was doing it perfectly. While Alexander was here battle him, the others were more than likely already at Xazor. He had to make this quick.::

"Why do you fight Sith? What have you to gain?!?!"

::Alexander eyed a steam pipe above the Sith's head. many buildings had found newer, better way of heating their buildings. This was an old, run down block. The slums at it's best. He reached to the side of his pants. In the blink of an eye he had pulled out, and thrown, a Light Dagger. It flew and hit the pipe. The daggers energy blade gashinga hole in the pipe sending burning hot steam down on the Sith's head and across his face.::

"You have skill, but are wasting it here. What does that woman have to offer you? Nothing you can't find anywhere else i am sure......."

The Preacherman
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:53:11 PM
Ouch!

He was starting to work this one out. This being was no human, seemingly like that Vong he had killed a few years ago. Pity, underneath the cloak and hood he wore, he wasn't either. Not by a long shot. Well, if that's the way it was going to be.... he had been genuine. Something in hos mind told hi the offer had been misunderstood - it wasn't for this strange being, it was for his employers. Oh well.

Taking a deep breath to help allow the Force to numb pain and get his mind back in focus, he didn't bother going up the rest of the steps of the escape - he shot straight up in a Force powered leap, landing softly as well on top of the building.

"Maybe you misunderstood me, friend. I dont want you disobey. I just want to speak to your employers and my good will offer is to them" he said straight after coming back to full height. The gun in his hand was pointed down, but he was enough distance away to react if....

WTF was that weapon he could make out? Was this being some kind of Vong? This was interesting. That also called for some more even more unconventional tatics. Normal Jedi didnt think outsode of the bow, which is why the strange characteristics of the Vong were so effective. Him on the other hand, he always saw things a lot different. As long as the aliens didnt harm his friends, he didnt give a rip.

And there was also many ways to fight an opponent not "in" the Force as such. Not that he wanted to, he would much prefer doing the deal with his employer. That much, he was completely serious and straight forward about.

"I'm actually not really a Jedi as per say. I'm more in alternate lines of work you could say. Your devotion to duty and yur employers is commendible, but even then, maybe if what I say is true and I could bring greater benifit to them than the taking of one Jedi could? Wouldn't you be doing a service to them? Following orders may be good and all, but what if an opportunity presents itself of higher worth?"

If his opponent chose to attack, Shadow was ready to act.

Syrius Cline
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:00:52 AM
Syrius watched it all unfold. Then, to his relief, his Master found momentary shelter from her stunt.

"Okay, she's teaching me that next."

He got up from his belly and spun swiftly around. He planted his feet, hunkered down into a layman sprinter's pose, then took off for the other edge. He slid to a stop, using his foot to stop himself on the next ledge. Peering over, he saw the traffic flow his Master was in. He'd have to hitch a ride... Needed to catch up to her, have her back. The firefight behind him, bullets and sparks lighting up the darkness, told him there was a rest given to him by someone. Someone who took it apon themselves to play good samaritan. Heck, probably one of Xazor's apprentices. Including him... she had about two million of them. Give or take a million.

Seeing it in a movie and doing it are two different things he thought to himself, contemplating the same stunt Xazor had just pulled.

Syrius never carried anything but his cigarettes, his lighter, and his badge. Never needed anything else, or wanted it. His belief against weapons still held, though that laser sword was tempting. The fact remained he had nothing to grapple or hitch to something to slow his fall. But he did have something to slow down something else...

He took off his jacket and shirt. He put back on his jacket, leaving his shirt on the ground. Now he took out his cigarette pack. Taking one out, he placed one in his mouth, lighting it. Sure, he'd quit but this was one of those special occasions where he could cheat. You know, day of your death and all. He held up his shirt, lighting it. It was a cheap t-shirt, nothing to cry over. It took to fire after a few encouraging breaths of air to fan the flame. After the flame had eaten up half the shirt, engulfing it. He dropped it into traffic, smiling at his own ingenuity.

The first speeder, the one that it landed on, screeched to a halt. The driver was screaming obcenities, waving his arm frantically at the shirt on his hood. The vehicles behind him came to a full stop, honking and yelling thier own native curse words.

Picking one of those jammed cars, he dropped off the building. He landed in the back seat, he had choicely picked an open top convertible. He flashed his badge, the effect lessoned by his shirtless body. The driver took a minute then grudgingly agreed.

"Drive, after that--" he said, pointing at Xazor's ride. "Make it quick--oh crap!"

He screamed, clutching his side. He'd surely bruised a few things over there. Things he didn't think about right now. The cigarrette helped.

The driver frantically swearved from behind the stopped car ahead of him and sped off in pursuit.