PDA

View Full Version : Happenstance(Santhia)

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:39:49 PM
Wei was walking down an unusually dark street on an extremely dark night, in a very shady part of town. It was pretty silent. It was strange, considering the rumors he had heard.

"It's so strange."

Then, as if on cue, a scuffling sound was heard a few meters down. Wei perked up at the sound, and then a gruff voice cursed.

"Dammit, woman!"

Wei searched out with the Force and found 3 angry energies surrounding a fourth energy. Wei charged and tackled one. A second struck out with an underhand slsh with his vibroblade. Wei caught his hand and twisted his arm so the weapon clattered to the ground. A punch in the face knocked him out. Wei didn't have a chance to mess with the third one: he ran away.

"Are you all right?" He asked the fourth person. He wished he could see.

Santhia
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:48:22 PM
"Yes, I guess so," Santhia straightened out her clothes, before brushing back her braided hair out of her eyes. There wasn't a mark or scratch on her, not that he could see though.

"So, who are you, Superman?" She leaned down, rummaging through the thugs pockets, taking what little he had of any value. she rose to her feet and smirked at him. She could make him out in the dark, he didn't seem like someone who would be roaming the dark dank streets at this hour. She flashed him a smile.

"Names Santhia. Thanks...I think."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:54:09 PM
"Superman?" Wei was confused. "No, I'm not Superman. My name is Wei Wu Wei."

Wei watched her search the men's pockets. Wei didn't think poor people from the bad side of the railroad tracks would have anything worth taking. If they did have anything valuable, as far as material posessions went, they would not be mugging people.

"You're welcome, Santhia," Wei said. "Oh, and most people call me Wei." He looked around. "Let's go find someplace that is more brightly lit."

Santhia
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:16:32 PM
She licked a fang. "Alright, lead the way, Wei."

She gestured towards the street with one hand, the other stuffing what she had taken into her pocket. "So, you live around here or something? You don't seem like the kinda guy who would live here."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:52:19 AM
"You are right. I don't live here. I'm just walking about. Never been around here before, though."

Wei turned a corner. Now which way was out? He had no idea. Wei reached out with the Force and began to figure out the place he was at.

"Well, do you live here?"

Santhia
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:13:06 PM
"Uh...I am currently, between residences at the moment."
He didn't need to know she didn't really have a place to live here. That she slept outside in her..other form. Not many people would mess with a huge black wolf. She followed him, sticking close behind.
"Just walking about...in the slumy part of town? Why??"

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:30:56 AM
Why? Well, Wei had never really thought about it. He just went walking and just happened to wind up in the slums.

"I don't really have a reason. I just went out walking and then here I am."

At last, a streetlight, appeared, and a few meters down was some bad traffic. Wei looked about and smiled. This place was much more friendly. The lights from the shops, and the cars made the place a lot brighter and cheerful.

"I rather like this place," Wei said. "So what do you like to do for fun?" He asked Santhia.

Santhia
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:02:58 PM
Hmmmmm, should she tell him the truth? That she enjoys hunting down people and eating them, but only as a wolf?

Nah.....

"I like, the usual stuff -- having fun, hanging out, you know." She walked beside him, keeping out of the light for the most part, but seeing she was going to have to stop hiding sooner than later. She pulled her jacket tightly around herself, covering the blood that stained her torn shirt. Not torn by her attackers...but torn during the hunt. She shivered, pretending to be cold. "So, what do you do, Mr Wei?"

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:04:30 AM
"I help people out. Goof off with my friends. See what sorts of shapes the clouds make on sunny days..."

Wei enjoyed the simple things in life. But this was also because Wei was a very simple sort of person. He saw Santhia shiver.

"Are you alright? You're not cold, are you?"

Wei thought the temperature was just fine, but Santhia might not think so.

"Is there any thing I can do for you?"

Santhia
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:06:42 PM
"No no," She waved an arm, shooing him away. In one quick zip, she closed her jacket, hoping he didn't catch a glimpse of her shirt. "I'm not cold...I am,"

A grin spread across her face. "A little hungry."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:47:45 PM
Wei smiled. "Ok." Wei had the feeling that she was hiding something under her jacket by how she acted, but he decided not to mess with it. She'd tell him if she wanted to tell him.

"I know this part of town," Wei said. "There is a really good street vendor that makes curry wurst. Ever had curry wurst?"

Santhia
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:37:24 AM
"No, er, I prefer...more rare treats." Again with the grin. In her mind, she was picturing chasing something, or someone down for her meal.She gave Wei a shrug.
"Whatever you wanna get is fine by me."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:57:03 AM
Wei smiled and arrived at a corner where a hotdog stand was.

"Ok, then."

Wei looked at the menu. He already knew what he wanted, but he couldn't remember how much it costed. When at last he gathered his information, he said to the man behind the window, "One curry wurst, and a water please."

Wei returned his attention to Santhia. "Are you sure you don't want anything else? Or is a curry wurst fine for you too?"

Santhia
Feb 13th, 2003, 10:38:11 PM
"Sure, make that another curry wurst and a soda."

She shifted from one foot to another as they waited for their food. "So, you have a job or something?"

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:31:03 AM
"I'm a Jedi, if that counts. Elsewise, I have no job."

Wei never had to worry about money, though. His parents sent him money every once in a while and curry wurst was an inexpensive meal.

A few minutes later, the man slid out two little disposable bowls. on one side, a red sausage was cut into small circular pieces, and on the other side was a small mound of ketchup sprinkled with curry powder. A toothpick was stuck into one of the pieces. Wei dipped the first piece into the ketchup then put it in his mouth.

"Wow, that's good."

Wei paid for the food, then handed Santhia her soda and her own curry wurst. Wei picked up his food as well, then began to look around.

"Where to next?" This was so much fun.

Santhia
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:39:43 PM
Santhia took her food and drink from Wei, making her way to a bench near-by. She flopped down on it, setting her food on her lap and opening her soda.
"How about we sit, and eat, then find something else to do."
She nodded to the bench beside her. "So, a Jedi, eh? Isnt that kinda, dull?"

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:43:06 PM
Wei sat down next to Santhia and took a sip of his water.

"Not at all. I get to make lots of friends, keep the peace, see all the different worlds...it's wonderful!"

Wei took another bit of his curry wurst and swallowed. "My only enemies are the Sith, and they only hate me because I won't let them break things."

Wei took a few more bites of curry wurst. Curry wurst was great.

Santhia
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:50:20 PM
"Sure, it is..." Santhia said between bites. "But being a goody-good all the time must get boring. I don't think I could do it. I like having fun too much."

She flashed a smile, showing her fangs again. "Maybe we'll have to have some fun tonight."

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:33:09 PM
Wei frowned. "Not another one. Why do people think that the only way to have fun is to do bad things? There are ways to have fun without breaking the law."

Wei had finished his curry wurst and got up to throw away his garbage.

"If your idea of having fun involves abusing yourself through alcohol or drugs, or harassing and hurting others, then count me out. I know that I would not like to be harmed or harassed, and I'm sure that you feel the same way. So why put others through the things that you don't like to be put through?"