PDA

View Full Version : A break from the scrap heap. (open)

Aki
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:13:53 PM
Sitting at the counter of Master's Yoghurt's Bar and Grill is a young woman, wearing lose, baggy pants, a tight baby-tee and a green and orange hat. Tucked into the back of her pants is a wrench, and her face is slighty dirty from her days work digging through the junk lying in the slums of Corusant. Sitting in front of her on the counter is a large bowl of root stew and a glass of soda, the young woman hums to herself as she eats and drinks alone.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Feb 10th, 2003, 12:51:27 PM
Two seats down, Cirr's sensitive ears bobbed up and down to the changes in tune, as the woman hummed nearby. He smiled lopsidedly at her.

"Hji"

Aki
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:43:48 PM
Spoon in mouth she turns toward the voice, and looks at the, cat-man-thing, and grins. She quickly gulps down the stew currently in her mouth and places the spoon on the counter and grins.

"Hi, Mr. Cat!"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:05:09 PM
"Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto"

Cirr blinked, as if confused, and snorted a little...the funny stew odor wafting in his direction.

"Who arrre jyou?"

Randis Scretizza
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:23:11 PM
It was a silent night, no bar fights or anything could disturb the pleasant vibrations that had emitted from my soul as I drunk my Corellian Ale. It was a nice taste, unlike some other acoholic beverages, but most of the favoritism to the ale came from where I had lived for most of my life.

In the silence I heard the sound of conversation, my eyes twitching as well as my ears, but clearly unnoticabely, to intune on investigation. Switching my focus to direct to the two, I noticed one was of the Cizerak race while the other was a beauitful, cheerfully looking young dasmel of humanoid features. My interest began to stimulate as they continued, motioning to the open seat next to the girl, gesturing a hand for some stew.

I knew very well that she was also eating stew so maybe I could interupt them and jump into the conversation with a similitary factor.

Smiling as the stew came, I began eating, swallowing down the food, my throat clearing as it slid down into my stomach. It was refreshing compared to the ale which I normally drunk, it had at times put my voice in a ruggid shape, but with the stew in my mouth I felt a enlightement on my soul.

Maybe it was just because I had a cold for the last few days..

Heh.

Beginning to conversate, my lips began to move, my eyes lull to go congruntly with my expression. Placing the spoon down in the bowel as I spoke.

"Hello lady, how do you like your stew--I sure as hell like mine." I said, my voice still stern and mature--what would you expect from a 23 year old human who works for a military in the first place.

Aki
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:27:57 AM
"Cirrrrrrsssssseeto" She repeated the cat-man's name, doing a bad job of imitating his accent, and grinned.

"Me, I'm Aki!" She had grabbed her glass of soda and took a sip before she heard another man's voice talking about stew. She had to turn slightly to look at this one, her green eyes reflecting a bored expression.

"Yeah, the stew's okay, for a Jedi bar it is."

Randis Scretizza
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:59:30 PM
I reached for my utenisle, digging back into the food for a few more gulps down before I spoke once more. It was certianly for the best as I could feel a sudden roughness come to my throat which would end up having an effect on my speech.

"A Jedi Bar? You got something against Jedi or something?" I asked, contorting my face to show some sort of concern, mixtured evenly with interest to bribe her into continuely conversating with me. The techinque was all in expression, and the only thing going through my mind at the time was how I would manage to respond to what she said.

Just be yourself, just be yourself.

A quote came to mind in the very little time of silence between her and my statement. Leaning back in my chair to gain a sense of relaxation in the time of wait, finding comfort in the small little stool and the counter being used for the back of the imaginery chair that was created to gain some luxury in the stiff place.

It is a Jedi bar...

I reminded myself, noticing that their wasn't very jumpy attitude about the area, and it was natural here to be quiet and serene.

Sigil Roland
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:41:53 PM
At that point a young man entered the bar and looked in the direction Randis. "Tough day kid, sounds like you could use a drink or two."said the young man as he sat down on a bar stool. "What could I get you? After all sometimes we got to make a few friends."