PDA

View Full Version : Thanking a sibling..(Xazor)

Alpha
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:05:27 AM
Satine steps into the Bar and Grill--a welcome change from falling into it--and looks around, pulling the hood of his cloak down, revealing worn and weathered features--looking much older then just the twenty years Satine had seen. Shaking his head a bit at those thoughts, the Jedi Mastre takes his normal table near one of the far corners, and reflects on all that happened so far, looking at his prosthetic arm. He had was supposed to meet his sister here, having sent her a message to meet him here, at this time.

Waving over a serving droid, Satine orders a cup of klah, and then settles back in his chair to wait, his wings folded behind him.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:57:58 PM
The suns rays beat against the city of Coruscant and warmed all that were out and about this day. Xazor hated leaving the lovely day to go inside, but a meeting with her Brother was something she would not pass on. Her warm aura filled the Bar and Grill as she opened the door and walked past the guards. Her white flowing robes waved behind her in the breeze they caught as she walked and the silver coins in her Garou Warrior Braids clanged together softly with each step. Baring her elongated canines within her smile, the Jedi Knight set her bright cyan eyes upon Satine and made her way to his table in the far corner of the establishment. Upon reaching his table, she bowed and then leaned over and wrapped him in a warm embrace.

"Greetings dear Brother -- it is so good to see you again."

She whispered in his ear before taking her place across from him. A service droid was just leaving but she caught it and ordered a mug of Spiced Garou Ale. It would be a nice change from the juice she had been drinking lately. A light seemed to emminate from her eyes as she looked upon her Brother, glad to see him alive and well.

"How do you fare? I have missed you so and our last meeting was brief and not appropriate for a cup of coffee or anything."

A light aire of laughter escaped her rosy lips as she looked him over. He appeared to be in good condition, save for the weathered appearance on his face. She felt for him and knew what he was going through, and she hoped that they would be able to talk about a great many things this day.

Alpha
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:41:58 AM
Satine grins as he embraces his sibling. I'm good here, thanks. How about you?"

Hearing the comment about their last meeting, Satine can't help but chuckle. "Yeah. About that...I want to say, thank you for what you did. I know how hard you worked to keep me alive, and for that I am grateful...Though I really should try and stop meeting you like that. Twice is two more times then I like..."