PDA

View Full Version : An old friend? (Xazor)

Zasz Grimm
Feb 7th, 2003, 04:13:29 PM
Zasz Grimm, Dark Jedi of The Black Hand, slowly strode into Yoghurts Bar and Grill. He looked around and grimaced at the Jedi and patrons that he saw. His mind sent him back to recent events. He smiled as he thought of the Padawan Liu Fong in his cage. He was easy enough to capture, but Xazor...she would be the tricky one.

Recently watching the Jedi, Zasz had seen that Sage Hazzard had made his return. A Master that Zasz heard of, but never knew. He seemed the perfect person to start a squabble with. Kidnapping his Padawan was only the first step, and Xazor, the next.

Zasz found a table and went to go sit at it. He ordered two Corellian Ales, paid the droid, and then looked at the two glasses. He looked around, making sure no one was looking as he removed a vial from within his cloak and opened it. He was careful not to let it get too close to his face, else it would take it's effect on him. He poured it into the second glass of ale and slowly moved it back and forth, letting it mix. He put the vial back in his cloak...

Zasz leaned back in his chair after he pushed the glass intended for Xazor back some. He held his glass in his hands, slowly sipping at it. He waited for his pawn. He looked to the clock on the wall. She would soon be here. Earlier he had left a message for the Jedi Knight, stating that a close friend was here, and to seek him out at the Bar and Grill..

Xazor Elessar
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:25:02 PM
A figure clad in white robes entered Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. Passing through the guards and keeping her weapons, the Jedi Knight's cyan eyes searched the crowds for the face of the person she was to meet -- but she was having a problem remembering him. She moved forward a bit more and the silver coins woven into the waist length Garou Warrior Braids clanged together softly until she stopped and gazed upon a young man sitting alone with two drinks. 'That must be him -- he's the only one who seems to be watching the door and he is sitting alone.' she concluded in her mind then gaped the distance between. With a smile exposing her elongated canines, the woman bowed and then took a seat.

"Greetings -- Zasz, is it? I'm so sorry that I don't remember you. Surly you heard of my run in with Alana and my accident? I'm having a hard time remembering a lot of people, but a few I am fortunate enough to recall."

She smiled once again and looked down at the drink in front of her, then slipped her hand around the mug and drew it closer to her.

"For me, right?"

He nodded and she smiled, smelling the strong Ale with her ultrasensitive nose. Immediatly something in her mind clicked and she got a bad feeling about the situation. Her eyes dropped to the Ale and she eyed it curiously, trying to figure out why she felt as she did. Shrugging it off, the Knight set the drink back down and decided to wait for him to drink from his before she did anything.

Zasz Grimm
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:28:57 PM
His grimace went to a smile immediately as he saw Xazor. He had to make this seem genuine. As she approached him and started to talk, he nodded, and looked somewhat sad. He looked up to her as she grabbed the drink. He saw her hesitation. He nearly gasped, but to cover it up, he took a sip of his ale, a rather healthy sip.

"Yes, I heard. I'm so sorry this tragedy came upon you. Please, sit and talk with me. I hope you enjoy the Ale, it's Corellian. We always used to drink it when we..."

His crimson eyes looked at her, and they appeared somewhat sad. He looked to her as she started to sit down. He eyed her as if they had a past relationship. The fact was, she was pleasing to the eye. Zasz managed a smile as he let his hand bring the glass to his mouth again, taking another drink..

"I trust that your memory is coming back, though?"

Xazor Elessar
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:53:41 PM
Xazor watched Zasz carefully as he spoke, but her nerves were eased as he took a sip from his mug. Smiling and settling into the booth, she shook her head in response to his question.

"Only fragments are coming back -- I am not able to remember a good many people. I did not even remember my own Brother!"

She laughed and thought of Vega momentarily even though in reality he had tricked her and was not really her Brother at all. Sighing slightly, the Knight looked down at her mug again and slowly brought it to her lips. It made contact but she pulled it away once again and looked to Zasz with a concerned look in her eyes.

"Please, tell me things that will help me to remember you -- for that is what I seek to do. I feel like we had something before my accident -- but I can't place my finger on it."

After speaking she took the mug to her lips once again and tipped it back, downing a big gulp of the Corellian Ale. It was full of taste and Xazor enjoyed it with a sense of delight. Setting the mug back down, her eyes met those of Zasz and she smiled once again.

"Really -- I am trying on my own to remember everyone and everything -- but it has been so difficult. I am doing this before I go to anyone for help."

Zasz Grimm
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:23:47 PM
The look in his eyes turned even more sad to Xazor, he looked up to her as he looked to her drink. He somewhat smiled, then drunk more of his drink. He set his glass down to look at her as he would start to talk..

"We..."

His voice cracked somewhat, and he coughed lightly to correct it. He raised up his eyes to hers as he started to speak...

"We were together, intimately. For quite a while, and then I went away. Duty..."

He looked at her...

"Is this helping at all?"

He watched her, hoping that she would finish her drink soon. But until then, he could play with this, and twist it to his liking, even if it took a day of charades and lying...

Xazor Elessar
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:50:36 PM
Xazor swallowed hard as he spoke. He was very appealing to her eyes indeed -- and she could seen why she would have been with him, intimatly. Her eyes fell to her drink which she took another sip of nervously before speaking.

"Yes -- that is helping. I suppose I do remember a bit now -- you took me to that beautiful waterfall in the forest, right? Oh yes! And you brought a picnic with you."

The memory was real, but it was one she had shared with Dasquian, not Zasz. A smile crossed over her lips and she took another sip of her drink, now leaving only half of it in the glass.

"Is there anything else you can tell me?"

Zasz Grimm
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:01:28 AM
"We once went on a mission to Coruscant...that was a big mess!"

He laughed loudily as he was faking his rememberance. He smiled to her as he took his cup in his hand, and drank the rest of the ale down. He looked to her. Half of the drink was enough to take her down for the needed time, but full cup would be excellent, especially with her being a Garou.

He smiled as he seemed to lean in closer to her, his chin resting on his hands as he looked at her. Soon enough she would start to feel drowsy. But until then...

He sat up and let his hand move out to her face, he saw her draw back and he spoke...

"Sorry I just wanted to tou...."

He looked towards the table...