PDA

View Full Version : OOC NOTICE: Sasha will be leaving TSO

SashaKovalev
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:26:51 AM
Hey everyone….

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be having Sasha leave TSO. His character has always been a rather confused one, and he doesn’t have the cold heart needed to be a Sith. I will be starting a new character, as I like TSO and have a good time rp’ing here.

I will have a IC thread for Sasha leaving – but it will likely be closed to LV, his master/mentor. His reasons for leaving are not to go and join a new group (though he will be joining TBH) but to take some time away to search himself and discover who and what he really is. Along this journey, TBH will be a integral part of his discovery of himself.

And Gouyen – if you’re around and up for it, there is no doubt he would tell your char as well….

I wanted to thank everyone who has rp’d with this char. You’ve helped to build the character, and I appreciate it. Im looking forward to beginning a new one.

Lady Vader
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:08:14 PM
*sniff*

*sniffle*

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF*

:cry

I'll miss Sasha greatly. But you already knew that. He was the closest thing LV had to a son (aside from her own son, who she's basically had to disown cause he's a Jedi).

You're more than welcome to create another character if that's what you wish to do, and there's no doubt we wouldn't open our arms to him here at TSO.

As for me, I'll be looking for that thread you mentioned. :)

Xazor Elessar
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:37:25 PM
:eek

Dea Potentia
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:21:42 AM
*sniffle* :cry you don't have a cold heart! That's no reason to leave!! I mean look at Dea!!! she's gonna be sooooo lonely!!!! *sniffle* you were one of her reasons for staying w/ the order when her master left... we're gonna miss you... :(

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:17:29 PM
>D

SashaKovalev
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:29:48 PM
Awww....hey, thanks guys. I will miss TSO - which is why Ive already created a new char who is just waiting for someone to show up in the joining area.... ;)

LV - thanks. It was a difficult decision to have him leave. And while LV does hate those jedi sorts, perhaps theres the tiniest bit of room in there for....*grins* wait, this is LV Im talking about...forget that thought. :)

Fel - *chuckles* Yes, well, just thought I'd add something else to the mix...

Dea - Just cuz he's leaving the order doesnt mean he doesnt still care about her. Anytime you want to rp, just lemme, know. :)

Vega - *laughs* Oh man....

Malice
Feb 8th, 2003, 06:00:36 PM
TBH huh......well then i guess until you decide to return to the order......i'll just chalk you up on my enemies list.:cool Good luck and have fun.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 8th, 2003, 06:04:49 PM
Ya, sad when we loose one to the jedi... but even worse when we loose one to TBH or the Krath

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 8th, 2003, 07:03:08 PM
Says something about this place then doesn't it? They're dropping like flies. :\

Dea Potentia
Feb 8th, 2003, 08:55:08 PM
*bops loki on the head* who asked you! *sigh* It's all my fault anyway... whenever I start RPing anywhere everybody else just sorta leaves...... I'm a board killer...^_^;

Taylor Millard
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:14:00 AM
LV you can always blame Millard and try and kill him.

:D

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:17:22 AM
'Try' being the operative word :evil

Taylor Millard
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:33:00 AM
There there Vega...not everyone knows of Millard's 'other life' :)

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:14:54 AM
I'd kick yo punk butt down bitch! :D

Live Wire
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:19:34 PM
hes creating another character.

hey millard!!! Thats two Im gonna kill ya for now! *evil grin*

Taylor Millard
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:53:53 PM
:lol :lol

I smell a couple of future storylines. :lol

Live Wire
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:09:18 PM
yeah this should be fun

Lady Vader
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:16:02 PM
*Plans Millard's murder*

Taylor Millard
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:16:15 AM
:lol you gals know where to find me. :D

Nayala Palain
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:20:01 PM
*goes to help LV and LW*

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:44:53 PM
why go and help Athena? Milliard is here! Just activate the anti-Sith Killing Disruptor beams!

**Tech Whispers to Zak**

WHAT? We don't have anti-sith killing disruptor beams??? What do we have?

**Tech whispers again**

Well, if that the best we have... ACTIVATE THE PARTY BALLOONS!!!

**A hundreds of party ballons fell from the cieling**

Sigh...

Taylor Millard
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:50:30 PM
Oh great now I got family goin' after me.

Simply loverly...:lol

Dae Jinn
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:54:52 PM
I think you should all kill Sasha, he started it :mischief

SashaKovalev
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:09:00 PM
*laughs*

Thanks Dae. But I dont need any more enemies if Ive got friends like you.... ;)

Dae Jinn
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:12:41 PM
I'm just making a suggestion that would solve everyones problem, Sasha. You know I wuvvle you! :love :lol

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:11:04 PM
:lol party balloons....

SashaKovalev
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:22:27 PM
*wades among the party balloons*

If that wuv, Dae, I'd hate to be on your bad side. ;)

*grins and hugs*

Dae Jinn
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:31:46 PM
Off topic for a second...

Yesterday, I was in the break room at work. The one headline on the Toronto Sun was "Kovalev Fiasco" :lol Talking about the Maple Leafs trying to win over some player. But the first person I thought of was Sasha :) *huggles him*

Taylor Millard
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:15:05 PM
Ah yes Alex Kovalev, traded from the Penguins to the Rangers.

SashaKovalev
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:23:10 PM
*grins*

Awww......gotta say, I love the fact that you'd think of Sasha first thing... :)

Yeah, that would be Alexei Kovalev ....though Sasha has his own fiasco going on here, it seems. :)

*hugs Dae back*

Nevlonniel
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:22:11 PM
Party... balloons...? Must be something left over from the luaou... :rolleyes :lol

Dae Jinn
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:45:18 PM
I don't know anything about hockey, in spite of being Canadian :p It just reminded me of my favorite little sithy boy :)

Maxim Vasilijev
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:07:38 AM
(this is Sasha, btw)

Cept, he isnt sithy anymore....

*grins* And Dae, ya GOTTA start learning about hockey. I thought they kicked you out of Canada if you admitted not knowing anything about the sport... ;)

*points to avatar in an effort to save her from being kicked out* Memorize this face. This is your goalie for the Habs (thats the Montreal Canadians). His name is Jose Theodore.

Dae Jinn
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:14:22 AM
I don't like hockey though, it's like soccer on ice skates with sticks :cry it's boring, unless they fight! Hehe!

I did watch the play-offs once, it was okay. Lots of fighting and stuff. :) And I know a little, I don't know like, players names and stuff. Maybe you just need to move up here than, Sasha :mneh lol

SashaKovalev
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:25:31 AM
*chuckles* Soccer on skates with sticks? *shakes head*

We've got to have a little chat, my dear.....

As for moving there....Ive thought about it. But if you play juniors in Canada you lose a year of NCAA eligibility, plus you have to live in residence for a year. So if I want to play at the college level, (which I do) Im better off sticking in the US to play for now. The juniors program in the US doesnt cost you NCAA eligibility, nor does playing with prep school teams.

*grins* Maybe later, though, if I dont go home instead. :) I like Canada.... (I'd like it better if a certain Canadian learned something about hockey, though....)

Dae Jinn
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:28:33 AM
:mad!

:spanks Sasha for being a smart-<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> :mneh

I have no clue about hockey, so what? there are lots of canadian girls who dont :cry I'm not the only one!

SashaKovalev
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:16:12 PM
*pleads for mercy*

Ok ok, Im sure theres plenty that dont....

*looks all innocent and sweet*

But theres only one that I wish would.... :)

Happy Valentine's Day, by the way....

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:06:46 AM
Curse this most foul of days! The Apocalypse pales in this day of hearts and love! For it just rubs in the pain of loss for others!
For those who have not found the love of their life fight with me! TEAR DOWN THIS HORROR!!! Before Tomarrow's youth are crushed and beaten down like I have been!

Wow, that sounded good... going to post this in OOC at SWfans, if someone started a Valentine day anyway.

Dae Jinn
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:13:00 AM
Originally posted by SashaKovalev
*pleads for mercy*

Ok ok, Im sure theres plenty that dont....

*looks all innocent and sweet*

But theres only one that I wish would.... :)

Happy Valentine's Day, by the way....

Aww, that's three SWfans boys who have wished me a happy valentines :D If I could find someone to teach me about hockey, I would, but I don't know anyone who knows lots about it :lol